PDA

View Full Version : Glimmering

Ubi-Cali
10-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Hello Assassins, Templars,

Iíve been here for about a year, in an attempt to make interactions between you guys and the Ubisoft Annecy studio easy (as well as the other studios who help us on Multiplayer).

Iím writing today to let you know I will soon leave Ubisoft to pursue other opportunities. (Iím not disappearing, youíll still be able to hit me up on my personal Twitter account, as some of you already do, though I will not be able to answer requests about ACMP anymore. And no the Hessian is not coming back.)

That being said, Ubisoft is not leaving you alone. Being close to the community is a key priority to the multiplayer team, and your feedback has been essential in the development process of Assassinís Creed IV Black Flag. As the launch of the game on various platforms is looming in, Ubisoft reiterates their will to exchange with the ever-growing community of Assassinís Creed Multiplayer. You should soon get an announcement on who will become your main point of contact for questions, issues and concerns on Assassinís Creed Multiplayer.

I would also like to thank you all one last time for your trust and the time youíre pouring into our game - means the world to us.

As usual, weíre listening.

- Noc

Hitchhy
10-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Wow...

I am part of the ACMP community for quite some time. For a long time the community was hoping for some kind of connection to the devs.
When you became part of the Dev Team you also became part of the community. We knew that whenever there was a problem, you would be there to hear it and be our voice.
The amount of fixes, updates and other involvements with the community in form of podcasts and our first big tournament event was incredible. At the same time you were there to promote community tournaments, videos, fan sites and talk with us about everyday Abstergo problems (like Money Bomb is STILL OP ;) )
A year ago all those things seemed unbelievable to me, but you have been able to close the void between the community and the devs.

It is sad that we have to part ways already, but know that you have done a great service for this community. I wish you all the best for the future <3

MRsmith1994
10-10-2013, 12:48 PM
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID : D also good luck with your life : D

InventorBLADES
10-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Today is new York comic con 2013. It was suppose to be a great day for me. Now as I read this I really don't know how to feel today. I know one thing is for sure, today I feel like a little piece of my heart has just been ripped to pieces. I know nothing stays the same in life, and sometimes people have to make changes in their life, I just wish this wasn't one of those changes. In the 2 years I have been broadcasting assassins creed on twitch you were the first and only person from Ubisoft to ever come to my livestream and commend my work and effort. It impacted me so much to see you enter my channel that I got choked up and had to hold the tears back, something im reluctant to do now. No, this is personal to me, this hurts. I do wish you all the best in your future endeavors & will still be connected to you on twitter & I know I shouldn't place any links of my livestream on the forums, but its right in my signature so if you ever feel the need to watch some assassins creed or interact with some assassins creed fans, you are always welcome to stop in & say hello (which I would love). Its a small knit channel, but the viewers are loyal fans of assassins creed. Thank you so much for everything you have done for the community, I know you will be missed very much by many people, especially me. I am going to nycc today wearing the very shirt with the abstergo logo on it, that you convinced me was an awesome shirt after showing me a picture of yours, because I couldn't get the shirt company to print the assassins creed logo. You are an amazing person who put care & thought into her work. Indeed this hurts. I will stay in touch Noc.

Black_Widow9
10-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Thank you for everything you've done for the community! You will definitely be missed. :(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Thank you for everything and best wishes for the future.

Raibuscus
10-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Good luck with your life and I hope you'll be able to do whatever you dreamed. Thank you for everything Noc.

Ferrith
10-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Hello Assassins, Templars,

Iíve been here for about a year, in an attempt to make interactions between you guys and the Ubisoft Annecy studio easy (as well as the other studios who help us on Multiplayer).

Iím writing today to let you know I will soon leave Ubisoft to pursue other opportunities. (Iím not disappearing, youíll still be able to hit me up on my personal Twitter account, as some of you already do, though I will not be able to answer requests about ACMP anymore. And no the Hessian is not coming back.)

That being said, Ubisoft is not leaving you alone. Being close to the community is a key priority to the multiplayer team, and your feedback has been essential in the development process of Assassinís Creed IV Black Flag. As the launch of the game on various platforms is looming in, Ubisoft reiterates their will to exchange with the ever-growing community of Assassinís Creed Multiplayer. You should soon get an announcement on who will become your main point of contact for questions, issues and concerns on Assassinís Creed Multiplayer.

I would also like to thank you all one last time for your trust and the time youíre pouring into our game - means the world to us.

As usual, weíre listening.

- Noc

I am really sad you leave, Noctalya. Despite our numerous complains, you were always listening patiently and doing the best you could do without pointing any fingers, even when we were giving you a reason to. I will actually miss you. A big Thank You and best wishes with whatever you do in your life.

DarknessRasm
10-18-2013, 11:36 PM
It is truly sad to see someone who devoted a big part of her time to help the common gamer and share our problems with the devs leave.

I am really sad to see you go but I wish you good luck and hope that you succeed in the opportunities you might find!

Tha Fazz
10-20-2013, 02:12 AM
You really have made a HUGE difference this past year. The amount of communication, updates and patches from AC3 compared to ACR wasn't even close. We can't thank you enough for all the work you've done for this community. Good luck in the future!

bolz87
10-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Definitely I'm happy you leave.. I hope will come a more professional person

Mr_Shade
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Definitely I'm happy you leave.. I hope will come a more professional person
Lets not get personal - comments like that are not wanted about anyone..

bolz87
10-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Lets not get personal - comments like that are not wanted about anyone..
Not going on personal, this is my opinion, based on what she have done since november 2012..

Ferrith
10-20-2013, 07:16 PM
What has she done, Bolz? She has been an employee following orders at her work about establishing a communication line between MP design team and players.

Mr_Shade
10-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Not going on personal, this is my opinion, based on what she have done since november 2012..
Well I suggest you keep that opinion to yourself - personal attacks and snide comments are not wanted.

Same as for any user, staff do not warrant that type of comment, now back on topic everyone.