PDA

View Full Version : Ports to open for Assassin's Creed III.. Moderate NAT

frek1546
10-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Hii...

I m currently using a modem and a wifi router to connect net on my pc. I have been searching for ages for ports to open for ACIII but all I culd get atmost was AC Revelation's ports.
So please give me the ports so that my Yellow/Orange NAT (Moderate) will turn to Green NAT (Open).
I have tried DMZ but it doesn't work and uPnP is always on with SPI firewall disabled. I have tried every trick stated in almost every thread concerning about this but has been of no use.
When I connect Net ****le I can get Green NAT but due to high ping and a lil' low speed - I disconnect and lagg. Currently I have opened some ports but they have been of no use... Some threads that specify links for ports of Ubisoft support, is displaying Under Maintainence.

PLEASE HELP!! I cannot play i.e. cannot connect to any game session or my friends to play unless i have a green NAT.

I have absolutely crossed off firewall or antivrus interference and any other stuff.

Ports Tried/Opened:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3078/fm7v.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4209/66on.jpg

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Here you go;

Assassin's Creed III Ports:
TCP (remote port): 80, 443
UDP (local port): 3074

Uplay Launcher:
TCP: 13000, 14000, 14008

frek1546
10-10-2013, 04:54 PM
But I have already opened those ports and I still got Moderate (Orange) NAT

AmaZim2
10-11-2013, 04:03 PM
I have exactly the same problem:
I already opened/forwarded all ports mentioned on my router...and it still not helping:
I have green NAT in the upper right corner, but still RED in game :(
(But the funny things is, this happens only since 2 months, before that I had green NAT in game as well...didn't you guys do something with the server?)

Any more ideas ?

Vikasaryan
11-13-2013, 12:36 PM
If you want to search any session quickly then you to port forward ...
But u don't have to port forward by yourself in your router it will never work , you may get Green NAT but you won't be able to find any session in AC3 MP ..

So what u have to do is to send, email or tell these port forwarding numbers to your internet provider
Assassin's Creed III Ports:
TCP (remote port): 80, 443
UDP (local port): 3074

Uplay Launcher:
TCP: 13000, 14000, 14008

then your internet provider will first port forward for your server from his main server then you can find session very easily ..
after your internet provider port forwarded then now you have to port forward in your router ... but after doing port forwarding in your router then also if u can't find any session then unplug your LAN wire from your router and plug it directly to your desktop or laptop , then you can play and find session, hopefully :):cool:

Loukquosi
12-28-2014, 06:49 AM
Hii...

I m currently using a modem and a wifi router to connect net on my pc. I have been searching for ages for ports to open for ACIII but all I culd get atmost was AC Revelation's ports.
So please give me the ports so that my Yellow/Orange NAT (Moderate) will turn to Green NAT (Open).
I have tried DMZ but it doesn't work and uPnP is always on with SPI firewall disabled. I have tried every trick stated in almost every thread concerning about this but has been of no use.
When I connect Net ****le I can get Green NAT but due to high ping and a lil' low speed - I disconnect and lagg. Currently I have opened some ports but they have been of no use... Some threads that specify links for ports of Ubisoft support, is displaying Under Maintainence.

PLEASE HELP!! I cannot play i.e. cannot connect to any game session or my friends to play unless i have a green NAT.

I have absolutely crossed off firewall or antivrus interference and any other stuff.

Ports Tried/Opened:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3078/fm7v.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4209/66on.jpg

For me my NAT has to be moderate, if its Open I will lag, I'm serious. My NAT is always open, but whenever its Moderate (happens rarely) my connection is fine.

ABHI123ABHI123
05-08-2017, 03:20 PM
I am unable to open ports It asks me for service port and Internal port,which of them is service port and which is internal port?

Roman-Love
11-27-2017, 06:52 AM
Are you trying same things?

Roman-Love
11-27-2017, 07:14 AM
Are you trying same things?