PDA

View Full Version : Who else is excited for Black Flag?

luckyto
10-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Am I the only person really stoked for Black Flag? It looks amazing. I can't wait. Anybody else?

ladyleonhart
10-08-2013, 10:11 PM
I am excited about ACIV!! :D

I really can't wait either and I can't believe that I will have it in just over three weeks!! ;)

ArabianFrost
10-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm not. Not ready to see the possibility of over 5 years of AC fandom go to waste if AC4 fails.

I'm just hoping it doesn't feel repetitive.

Jexx21
10-08-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm not. Not ready to see the possibility of over 5 years of AC fandom go to waste if AC4 fails.

I'm just hoping it doesn't feel repetitive.

WTF is up with man? You've been so pessimistic. Before you were excited about the return of stealth, now you're all like "uh.. it's okay.. I guess..."

Seriously, life is better when your optimistic. I was disappointed with AC3 but it doesn't make me sad, plus it was still a great game.

Sturnz0r
10-08-2013, 10:27 PM
game looks great; can't wait; i check back here every day, and there is new news (repetitive?) most of the time.

a little bitter that they are dialing back the modern day plot, but what are you gonna do... more time to invest in the sandbox, i guess!

Jexx21
10-08-2013, 10:29 PM
I dunno, I actually feel like Black Flag will have one of the better modern-day aspects.

AssassinHMS
10-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Nope

Farlander1991
10-08-2013, 10:37 PM
I look forward to Black Flag, but I don't feel as hyped for it as I was for AC3. And that makes sense, I've been waiting for AC3 ever since playing AC1, that was a big deal to me. Black Flag... I'm pretty patient with it, and I think I won't have a real temptation to watch its footage on YouTube before its released on PC (that was a problem for me in regards to AC3 because I wanted to play it so much).

Though, to be honest, if all the gameplay demos and developer interviews turn out to be totally true, ACIV may as well become the best AC game to date thanks to combining all the successful elements from the previous AC games. But that thought doesn't raise my hype or excitement level.

Jexx21
10-08-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm excited for Black Flag, and Watch_Dogs.

Ubisoft came out with two very awesome games recently: Far Cry 3 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist; I have confidence that both Black Flag and Watch_Dogs will be amazing.

luckyto
10-08-2013, 10:42 PM
I take one look at that Next Gen trailer and I knew it is a world that I want to explore. If the combat is good, or at least comparable to AC3 (which is pretty good); then it will be a great game. If the side missions are polished and the story is good, it will be a fantastic game. But really, just looking at that world and next gen goodness, all it needs is exploration and combat and I'm happy.

Templar_Az
10-08-2013, 10:42 PM
I am mostly excited to just see what happens next in the story. The naval battles, hunting, diving and stuff may be good but that's not the reason for why I want to buy the game.

All about the story for me. :)

Kit572
10-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I'm really excited for AC4 myself. Looks like it's going to be a good addition to the series. Watch Dogs I am definitely getting too.

Stealth Gamer92
10-08-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm extremely excited! This will be my first pre-order AC game and the first one I'm not buying pre-owned. BUT, it's looking verry similar to an old original X-BOX game I had called Pirates The legend of Black Cat. Minus the female protagonist. And vudu zombies and skeletons. There is the Fort take overs(in both although set up better in ACIV) the island exploration to find treasure(Black Cat was "dig for treasure while fighting wildlife" while ACIV looks to be much better in this aspect of gameplay) and the one thing that might give the older game the edge is in it when you first get your ship it's a simple Gaeon with 2 cannons but with enough gold(for ship upgrades plus filling in the cannon slots) you could upgrade the ships class eventualy you be sailing in a 100 cannon Man O' War. While I understand and expect to never be able to do that in ACIV. Seriously, don't give me a 100 gun Jackdaw, 100 canon's are too much bulk and firepower to be an assassin's ship. I want to have to think out a battle plan and not simply unload a auto-kill volley like the game mentioned before.

Kit572
10-08-2013, 11:08 PM
I want to have to think out a battle plan and not simply unload a auto-kill volley like the game mentioned before.

This.

SixKeys
10-08-2013, 11:11 PM
WTF is up with man? You've been so pessimistic. Before you were excited about the return of stealth, now you're all like "uh.. it's okay.. I guess..."

Seriously, life is better when your optimistic.

Life is best when you're being realistic.

I actually have a much better feeling over AC4 than I ever did for AC3. It almost sounds too good to be true, which is why I'm remaining cautious until the very end. I've been disappointed for the past two years in a row, I would hate to be disappointed again.

silvermercy
10-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I'm excited! Of course I remember how much more excited and obsessed I was with AC3 coming. (Well, I still liked the game so I guess, that was not a problem for me afterwards. lol)

Kit572
10-08-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm excited! Of course I remember how much more excited and obsessed I was with AC3 coming. (Well, I still liked the game so I guess, that was not a problem for me afterwards. lol)

Agreed.

sgtpete54
10-09-2013, 12:07 AM
I for one can't wait. I am 59 yrs old and I love playing this kind of game, even AC3 I liked. I loved the ship part so I know I will love this game.

sgtpete54
10-09-2013, 12:10 AM
I pre ordered it for ps3 just wish they had video of it running on ps3.

adventurewomen
10-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Yeah i can't wait till AC4, the Demos impressed me - need the game ASAP. :D

Kit572
10-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Yeah i can't wait till AC4, the Demos impressed me - need the game ASAP. :D

Need to stab new Templars ASAP too.

adventurewomen
10-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Need to stab new Templars ASAP too.
Agreed! Maybe Blackbeard could be undercover Templar. :D

LOL

Kit572
10-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Agreed! Maybe Blackbeard could be undercover Templar. :D

LOL

Stabbing Blackbeard?

I'm gonna make history!

Megas_Doux
10-09-2013, 01:08 AM
I just do not see Blackbeard as a templar, but nobody knows.....

I am excited, but with caution.

Layytez
10-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Black Flag as whole ? I guess. Ade's story ? Hell yes.