PDA

View Full Version : AC4 pre-order bonuses-Rescours Pack&Collectible Pack have been removed

zhiyong1990
10-08-2013, 08:41 AM
I want to know why have these two packs been removed from AC4 Gold Edition?And in Steam store subID for AC4 Gold Edition has been changed from 32041 to 32836,does it mean the two packs are still available for those who preorder it via Steam before the change?

ShardofTruth
10-08-2013, 02:10 PM
It get's more confusing by the day and I wouldn't be surprised if the these packs weren't pre-order packs at all but uplay unlocks instead. Ubisoft has to get their **** together and make some useful post about this whole pre-order/edition/DLC mess.

This problem won't go away, it's almost guaranteed that the support will still have to deal with this stuff weeks after the release.

Mr_Shade
10-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Hi guys,

Any issues with pre-ordering from Steam - should really be asked to their support - since they are in charge of what they offer for which deal.

You can also contact ubisoft support, however Steam should be the first port of call - if they are altering the deal you have pre-ordered.

Steam are a retailer, so Ubisoft has very little say in pricing or offers they do.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
10-08-2013, 03:29 PM
I noticed that subid change, and today they have renamed the Gold Edition to Digital Deluxe Edition on the US store. They still refer to it as Gold Edition in the description text, whoops. EDIT It has now been renamed back to Gold Edition.