PDA

View Full Version : Rabbids Go Phone Again - Say Cheese

LGS I Hitman
10-07-2013, 11:43 PM
On the windows phone game rabbids go phone again, the achievement say cheese is not unlocking anymore. The game hasn't even been out 6 months is this going to be fixed?

Capn Doug x360a
10-10-2013, 07:57 AM
The game has only been out for 4 months, and it looks like the entire Facebook section off Rabbids World is gone. Hopefully this was something that just got broken during maintenance and it will be fixed soon. I know it Is just a simple thing, but the devs took the time to put an achievement in the game for it, so they kind of wanted people to know it as there. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-10-2013, 11:00 AM
On the windows phone game rabbids go phone again, the achievement say cheese is not unlocking anymore. The game hasn't even been out 6 months is this going to be fixed?

Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

LGS I Hitman
10-14-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

I have already done this but i had to do it under a different game title as the game isn't listed on support but it is still published by ubisoft.