PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final Results - Biggest Bad A of Past Gen.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-07-2013, 07:50 PM
We are down to the final 2!
Who are they?!
Find out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfIffKpPy0&feature=youtu.be

Who is the Biggest Bad A of the past 7 years of gaming?!
Decide here: http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=0tkoejx4naalyd5208694

Thank you for all who participated!
I had a giveaway idea but it didn't come until this tournament was halfway done.
Get the entire bracket right win game of choice for console of choice.
If I do a voting style bracket again I'll definitely do that! :D

Sushiglutton
10-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Haha two great candidates for winning this :)!

I had a giveaway idea but it didn't come until this tournament was halfway done.
Get the entire bracket right win game of choice for console of choice.
If I do a voting style bracket again I'll definitely do that! :D

If someone predicted Dutch as a semifinalist they would have deserved a console (or two) rather than a game lol!

lothario-da-be
10-07-2013, 09:10 PM
I love Ezio far more then Altair, but here i will vote for Alty.

adventurewomen
10-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm not happy with this result! :-|

I'm not gonna vote this time!

roostersrule2
10-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Ezio beat Cona HHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXumS67PZ88

He will lose now because all the conner fans will vote for Altair out of spite, because they can't handle that Ezio won.

Exhibit A and B are above me.

pacmanate
10-07-2013, 10:49 PM

Because there is no Connor, what a surprise.

Spider_Sith9
10-07-2013, 11:12 PM
I love Ezio far more then Altair, but here i will vote for Alty.

A pity vote? How insulting! :mad:

Anyhoo, I voted Altair. But it keeps asking me to make an account. He's my favorite so how can I turn him down. Plus, Rubi Malone! <3

STDlyMcStudpants
10-08-2013, 04:19 AM

If it makes you feel better...Connor was crushing Ezio until mid week lol

pirate1802
10-08-2013, 04:32 AM

He will lose now because all the conner fans will vote for Altair out of spite, because they can't handle that Ezio won.

LOL

By the way, is *** still censored? Well, seems like it. :nonchalance: Well, then I shall speak of the arse then.

roostersrule2
10-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Actually come to think of it Connor was not even that badass, the most badass thing he did was when he tackled Haytham through that wall onto the otherside which was pretty badass but other then that there's not much really.

I-Like-Pie45
10-08-2013, 06:39 AM
this is not escalating as quickly as I had hoped

roostersrule2
10-08-2013, 06:54 AM
this is not escalating as quickly as I had hopedIndeed.

pirate1802
10-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Actually come to think of it Connor was not even that badass, the most badass thing he did was when he tackled Haytham through that wall onto the otherside which was pretty badass but other then that there's not much really.

Yeah, he was no badass.

Assassin_M
10-09-2013, 03:32 AM
Who the hell expected Connor to beat Ezio?? Ezio has a MUCH MUCH larger fan base...3 effing games, people...be realistic...and it's not even that big of a gap...60:40 is amazing for Connor against Ezio....that's Ezio flipping Auditore

Voted Altair...

roostersrule2
10-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Who the hell expected Connor to beat Ezio?? Ezio has a MUCH MUCH larger fan base...3 effing games, people...be realistic...and it's not even that big of a gap...60:40 is amazing for Connor against Ezio....that's Ezio flipping AuditorePfff maybe if this was on youtube or IGN, on here Ezio is more hated then the lack of random events.

Well he was, now he has proven to be better then conr, not that it needed proving.

Jexx21
10-09-2013, 07:57 AM
this deck is very good

pacmanate
10-09-2013, 11:42 AM
I voted Altair he my favourite

roostersrule2
10-09-2013, 11:49 AM
I vote for Enzio.

lothario-da-be
10-09-2013, 12:06 PM

Uhm no, i love Ezio. But this is about who is the most badass. and altair is way more badass.

pirate1802
10-09-2013, 12:12 PM
I vote for Enzio.

Yes me too cuz he is za best

ladyleonhart
10-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Altair gets my vote and... there's just something about him. ;)

roostersrule2
10-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Uhm no, i love Ezio. But this is about who is the most badass. and altair is way more badass.Oh okay, I just thought you didn't vote for him because he beat rahdoonhaconna.

ladyleonhart
10-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Oh okay, I just thought you didn't vote for him because he beat rahdoonhaconna.
Some people would do that...? That doesn't really make sense to me, but I really liked ACII. Then, I can see why Ezio has so many fans and even my brother thinks Ezio is the greatest. Well, Ezio is very likeable, and I think each protagonist creates a different atmosphere in each game. For example, I probably laughed more when I played ACII than the other games. As for voting for Altair, I think he's much more mysterious, but I don't mind at all if Ezio wins. Then, I'm just happy that an AC character will win out of everyone. :)

lothario-da-be
10-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Oh okay, I just thought you didn't vote for him because he beat rahdoonhaconna.
No no, i am a Connor fan. Not a fanboy. before ac3 i even never thought i would like any character more then Ezio. So no fanboyreaction here.

ladyleonhart
10-09-2013, 12:51 PM
No no, i am a Connor fan. Not a fanboy. before ac3 i even never thought i would like any character more then Ezio. So no fanboyreaction here.

I know what you mean. I am a Connor fan too and ACIII is my favourite so far, but some people seem to misconstrue that and think I am a 'fangirl'. -__- Not that there is anything wrong with those who are fangirls and fanboys.

roostersrule2
10-09-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm not saying everyone who liked AC3 and Conur are fangirls or boys but there are just a couple who go overboard with it, as evident with this thread.

ladyleonhart
10-09-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm not saying everyone who liked AC3 and Conur are fangirls or boys but there are just a couple who go overboard with it, as evident with this thread.

Okay. I wasn't blaming you either though, so thanks. :)

roostersrule2
10-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Okay. I wasn't blaming you either though, so thanks. :)I know, we were both speaking in general haha

lothario-da-be
10-09-2013, 01:52 PM
lol just realised, i claim i am not a fanboy. but i do have a Connor sequel FB page. :p

Sushiglutton
10-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Do Altair or Ezio shave their chests btw? I think this should have an important impact on their badass status.

Jexx21
10-09-2013, 04:06 PM
altair and ezio shave the underworld

lothario-da-be
10-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Do Altair or Ezio shave their chests btw? I think this should have an important impact on their badass status.
ezio doesn't. Fight club in ACB shows his chest hair.

adventurewomen
10-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm a Connor fan yes, I'm not goung to hide that, why should I, he's Mohawk and I'm proud of this fact.

I'm not being serious about fangirling side of the Connor things that I say, take it lightheartedly. Please.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Just throwing it out there..
I'm a total AC3 and AC in general fanboy...feel free to call me one..I will take no offense lol

pacmanate
10-09-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm a Connor fan yes, I'm not goung to hide that, why should I, he's Mohawk and I'm proud of this fact.

I'm not being serious about fangirling side of the Connor things that I say, take it lightheartedly. Please.

It's hard to do when people constantly do it. It's like me and the whole "Master Race" thing. There is a fine line between joke and annoyance.

Assassin_M
10-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Pfff maybe if this was on youtube or IGN, on here Ezio is more hated then the lack of random events.
I think STD (lol) said that this isn't just on the forums here...he took this to other forums too, also maybe you didn't notice, but you kinda contradict what you say when you said "Ezio's hated here" (which isn't even true), because by your logic, Connor should have beat him....but he didn't..

pacmanate
10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
I think STD (lol) said that this isn't just on the forums here...he took this to other forums too, also maybe you didn't notice, but you kinda contradict what you say when you said "Ezio's hated here" (which isn't even true), because by your logic, Connor should have beat him....but he didn't..

No, it just means people REALLY hate Connor.

Assassin_M
10-09-2013, 09:39 PM
No, it just means people REALLY hate Connor.
60:40? Nah..not really AND this isn't a vote of "do you hate Connor?" it's a matter of who's your favorite...it has nothing to do with anyone hating Connor

STDlyMcStudpants
10-10-2013, 02:25 AM

Yess
I have taken it to Naughty Dog Forums, Rockstar, 2K, Playstation, Xbox, Killzone, Heavy Rain..name a game ;D

roostersrule2
10-10-2013, 06:45 AM

I'm not being serious about fangirling side of the Connor things that I say, take it lightheartedly. Please.It's more then the tumblr thread.

I think STD (lol) said that this isn't just on the forums here...he took this to other forums too, also maybe you didn't notice, but you kinda contradict what you say when you said "Ezio's hated here" (which isn't even true), because by your logic, Connor should have beat him....but he didn't..It's on other forums though, so if Ezio's only hated here and others love him then he will win, as he did.