PDA

View Full Version : AC2 GOTY 3* Secret locations

Lowly Assassin
10-05-2013, 05:35 PM
ok so i know most of you have fiished every AC game
i have finished every on too (o both xbox 360 and PS3)
but on iitiates we get XP for 100%'ing them, so i thought i would go back ad finally 100% AC2 (ON XBOX360)
i put in my Game of the Year Disc, which is meant to include ALL DLC, but i cannot access the 3 secret locations
so i have the first 5 that are avilable to everybody, and the Uplay crypt

and i just spent 20 minutes walking around and climing all over, Pelazzo Medici and i found a wooden door with a huge cross on it but i could not access it

can somebody explain what on earth is going on?

Secu12
10-07-2013, 09:39 AM
There are 3 more missions, called templar lairs, in the style of the tombs missions, accessible only with the Deluxe Edition.

Lowly Assassin
10-07-2013, 01:24 PM
There are 3 more missions, called templar lairs, in the style of the tombs missions, accessible only with the Deluxe Edition.
So there are 13 secret locations?
What does the deluxe edition look like for Xbox 360?
As the game of the year edition says it comes with the 3 previously unavailable locations, and they are the ones.I am.having trouble accessing,

I may not have made it very clear in my original post, but I do know the names of the 3 secret locations and also there locations, and the game disc I have (for Xbox 360) states that it come s with them on the disc, but I cannot access them, and that is my issue, and I have not heard of a deluxe edition for xbox360

Secu12
10-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Normally they appear on the map as templar cross. I hope this info will help you! If not, it might be a bug or you had to enter some code.

Palazzo Medici
Save Lorenzo de Medici as he is held captured by the templars in his own house, riddled with many secret passages.
Once unlocked, enter the Secret Location from the Ground Floor of the Palazzo Medici in Firenze, go through the Passage on the bottom right to the “courtyard of the mules”.

Santa Maria dei Frari
Explore the Venetian church and perfect your free-running skills by making your way through a risky course.
Once unlocked go to the Santa Maria Dei Frari church in Venezia, then find and enter the secret entrance located in the middle of the bell tower.

Arsenal Shipyard
Enter the shipyard in Venice and kill the guards in a stealthy way without them noticing you. Chase down the guard before he warns the others of your presence.
Once unlocked you can enter the Arsenal Shipyard in Venezia via a manhole outside the Shipyard.

derSny
10-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Oh wow I never knew that looks like im going to have to get the deluxe version now!