PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Creed II - White Screen scene changes

Zabache
10-04-2013, 05:18 PM
While playing Creed 2 in the dark, sucked into its mostly engrossing game play, why must you hurt me so? Between every scene change you have programmed this, the only source of light in my room, the wonderfully detailed world of Creed II that my eyes are soaking in at full width, this thing of beauty you make needlessly stab me in the eyes with 27 LED back light inches of white scene change screen. do you know how uncomfortable that is? sit in the black with notepad open and turn your monitor off and on, it is enough to make me never want ot play again. like candy covered in salt. what did i do to deserve this? Are these pupil scalding scene changes meant as a deterrent to playing more Ubisoft games? Please tell me there is a fix for this that involves no more white screen every minute, every mission completion, every menu adjustment.

I cannot handle this horror any longer. help me...

UbiVolfbane
10-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Unfortunately, this was the method in the game was designed. We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. I would suggest trying to change the video settings on the monitors or in-game settings. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience as I will be able to report this information as feedback for future titles.