PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Heritage Announced, Ubisofts biggest game yet!!

roostersrule2
10-04-2013, 10:11 AM
http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/assassins-creed-heritage-collection-announced-for-europe

hehehehe

Mr_Shade
10-04-2013, 10:14 AM
UBISOFT® ANNOUNCES ASSASSIN’S CREED® HERITAGE COLLECTION

London, UK — October 4, 2013 — Today, Ubisoft® announced the release of Assassin’s Creed® Heritage Collection available exclusively in EMEA territories for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game.Assassin’s Creed Heritage Collection is a high value compilation of the five previous Assassin’s Creed games and will be available in stores from November 8, 2013 in the UK.

Assassin’s Creed Heritage Collection content

Assassin’s Creed®: Draw your blades as Syrian Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad during the Third Crusade.
Assassin’s Creed® II (Game of the Year Edition): Lead your Brotherhood as Ezio Audtiore in the Italian Renaissance, also containing the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities DLCs.
Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood: Set-up your Assassin Brotherhood in Rome to overthrow the Borgia Family.
Assassin’s Creed® Revelations: Follow in the footsteps of the legendary Altaïr in Constantinople to close the Renaissance Trilogy.
Assassin’s Creed® III: Challenge the Templar’s supremacy as Connor throughout the American Revolution.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed, please visit: assassinscreed.com (http://assassinscreed.com) and facebook.com/assassinscreed (http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed).

About Assassin’s Creed
Initially launched in 2007, the first five Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 57 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, mobile games, novels, as well as a feature-length movie currently in development.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2012-13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com)

© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

“PlayStation” and “PS3” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “ is a trademark of the same company.
Kinect, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

Farlander1991
10-04-2013, 10:17 AM
So it's like a budget version of Assassin's Creed Anthology? Will there be any AC4 related content?

LoyalACFan
10-04-2013, 10:26 AM
So it's like a budget version of Assassin's Creed Anthology? Will there be any AC4 related content?

No, only AC1-AC3.

Aphex_Tim
10-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Eeehrmmm, wasn't this called Assassin's Creed Anthology a while back?

Farlander1991
10-04-2013, 10:31 AM
No, only AC1-AC3.

Well, I don't mean the game as a whole, but passcodes for some unlockables or smth like that. More incentive for people to buy it.

Though I guess that kind of stuff would be in the press-release.

roostersrule2
10-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Eeehrmmm, wasn't this called Assassin's Creed Anthology a while back?Yep, except it was never released in Europe.

Mr_Shade
10-04-2013, 10:35 AM
indeed ;)

dex3108
10-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Hmmm Nice but i would like to see AC3 Complete edition and Humble Assassins Bundle for PC before AC4 launch :D

Bundle would really help to expand AC series on PC :D

Cosmic_Rooster
10-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Decent package, would be great if at some point next year they released this for the next gen consoles with updated graphics ;)

pacmanate
10-04-2013, 01:46 PM
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/milking-newcastle.jpg

CarapauGt
10-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi

Any trophy support for ac1 this time for ps3 version???????????????????

DisbandedBox359
10-04-2013, 02:02 PM
What's the difference between this and the anthology?

roostersrule2
10-04-2013, 02:04 PM
What's the difference between this and the anthology?Anthology was never released in Europe.

DisbandedBox359
10-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Ah right, thanks, so anyone considering this?

Farlander1991
10-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Anthology was never released in Europe.

Not entirely true, there were releases in Poland, Russia (well, it's 1/3 Europe, does it count?) and I think Czech, though I'm not sure about Czech. But Europe availability was fairly limited. And they had PC versions too of the Anthology as well (which I don't think were released in NA)

EDIT: Wait, was Anthology released in NA at all? O_o

CarapauGt
10-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Hi

I see here in Portugal the anthology in some stores too.

roostersrule2
10-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Not entirely true, there were releases in Poland, Russia (well, it's 1/3 Europe, does it count?) and I think Czech, though I'm not sure about Czech. But Europe availability was fairly limited. And they had PC versions too of the Anthology as well (which I don't think were released in NA)

EDIT: Wait, was Anthology released in NA at all? O_oI'm not sure I'm just going by what Ubi said. It was released here in Australia so you'd think it'd be in the US and Canada.

Farlander1991
10-04-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure I'm just going by what Ubi said. It was released here in Australia so you'd think it'd be in the US and Canada.

I just checked, Anthology wasn't released in US (http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/07/assassins-creed-anthology-emea-exclusive-no-north-america/)

Though, maybe it's some kind of a limited release or smth, since there's no word of a PC release of Anthology anywhere in the news either, and yet it exists.

ze_topazio
10-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi

Any trophy support for ac1 this time for ps3 version???????????????????

We can only dream.

Eagle-1911-
10-04-2013, 08:39 PM
since there's no word of a PC release of Anthology anywhere in the news either, and yet it exists.Yea I spotted Anthology Editions for PC on several German shops, but I think they come with German language integrated (correct me if I'm wrong) which is useless for outsiders. It's sad how the PC community gets treated like they never exist.

BATISTABUS
10-04-2013, 08:56 PM
The main difference between this and the anthology (since it seems like some of you didn't actually read the article) is that this only comes with DLC for AC2 and no special packaging. Also, it's much less expensive (£39.99 / €50 vs £119.99 / €150). Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Also, I love that cover art. I know it's stuff we've already seen before, but I just think those renders look awesome.

adventurewomen
10-04-2013, 09:14 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/332a098f9eeed9010123cac5364d095a/tumblr_mpbuuab5q91ssntyjo1_r1_1280.jpg

:D

lothario-da-be
10-04-2013, 09:14 PM

EDIT: Wait, was Anthology released in NA at all? O_o
Its released in Belgium and The Netherlands too.

SixKeys
10-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Also, I love that cover art. I know it's stuff we've already seen before, but I just think those renders look awesome.

It bugs me that they got Ezio's robes wrong. :nonchalance:

I-Like-Pie45
10-04-2013, 11:55 PM
who cares?

its just ACB ezio

poptartz20
10-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Umm... I saw PEGI 18 on this.

I assume this is another EMEA release?