PDA

View Full Version : Who Was ACOLYTUS in the actual show?

FurballPhil1971
10-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Just a quick question.. I am a big fan of the show.. But, where the hell does Acolytus appear???
Seeing as though the Legend Gladiators seemed to all appear in the show except Acolytus.
If he wasn't a character, why make him up when there are lots of other characters that could have been
used as a Legend... It took me a while to realise where MASONIUS appeared... The episode where Gannicus is
waiting to walk into the arena to fight CRIXUS , OENEMAUS and RHASKOS... Masonius is the Gladiator that tells Gannicus that
Its an honour stepping into the Arena with him just before they enter the Arena....

So, Anyone know who Acolytus was??????

Bobby5967
10-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Acolytus was not in the show. he is mentioned in the show to be a former champion of Capua among others. It does show his face in a brief flashback but looks nothing like the character in the game.

FurballPhil1971
10-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks Bobby for clearing that up.... Its a shame that they didn't use a more notable character from the show...
I even think using Masonius as a Legend in the game was a bit lame considering who they had the choices of....