PDA

View Full Version : Will Gamestop Get more ACIV:BF LE PC Pre-orders in stock?

Dren_Lithear666
10-03-2013, 08:03 AM
I noticed they haven't updated the release date so I'm hoping they will get more in stock but I see a lot of reports that they are sold out. I really wanted the preorder bonus from them; and I'd rather not fork over an extra $80 to a scalper on ebay. Hoping if someone has heard if they will get more in or a moderator might know something. Otherwise guess I'll try to get it from amazon and see if I can buy a preorder code cheap.

UbiVolfbane
10-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately, some editions and pre-orders may be limited in some regions while supplies last and may no longer be available after a particular date. I would suggest trying to check back frequently to the vendor's website. If you have further questions in regards to the pre-orders in your region, please do not hesitate to ask us any questions in Support ticket. You may submit the Support ticket using the links in my signature.

Dren_Lithear666
10-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I have a CS ticket open with gamestop too to see if I can find out. Thank you for the quick response though.

Sturnz0r
10-04-2013, 10:04 PM
i'm pretty sure, if you just go to gamestop after it's released, you'll get CM's Black Island mission