PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 4 Black chest edition for PC?

Zupky
10-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Hai, ive been wondering if the "Black Chest Edition" will be availabe for pc? i have been looking ALL over the internet, and i cant find anyone talking about this, so im looking here for help. i just wanna know if i should just buy the special edition, and be a sad *Insert samuel jacksons favorite word here*, or if i can purchase all the awesome stuff every AC fan whould love to own :3

UbiVolfbane
10-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Unfortunately, some of the special editions are or have came to an end for reservation and pre-order. I would ask you to check with all local vendors regarding any supplies of any other editions. Sadly, there are only certain editions available for particular systems and regions. If you would like to inquiry about what is currently available in your region or any further detailed information, please submit at ticket using the links in my signature below.

Mr_Shade
10-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Indeed - The black chest edition - is exclusive to the Uplay store - www.uplay.com (http://www.uplay.com)

The PC version of the Black Chest edition has sold out in a few regions, and maybe very limited in the remaining - so it's worth securing your order if possible sooner rather than later.

I did post a warning about stock levels a few weeks back, and the PC version of the Black Chest was the one with the least amount still available - however you should still be able to find some versions available on PC.

Zupky
10-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Ohh i see, well thanks for the help! oh yeah and just one more question, do you have any idea where i can still find The black chest? Because when i search under the black chest in the ubisoft store, i can only select console versions.

Mr_Shade
10-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Ohh i see, well thanks for the help! oh yeah and just one more question, do you have any idea where i can still find The black chest? Because when i search under the black chest in the ubisoft store, i can only select console versions.

That means its most likely sold out - unfortunately - it should list all available editions for your country.

However as volfbane suggested above - by all means contact support and double check.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)