PDA

View Full Version : Up At Noon - Why Black Flag is the definitive AC game.

pacmanate
09-30-2013, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvt1jm1ybiw

STDlyMcStudpants
09-30-2013, 11:21 PM
Notice how he says he will be reading the forums.
Let's all agree to love one another and keep our convos professional and specifically about the game in October lol.

pacmanate
09-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Notice how he says he will be reading the forums.
Let's all agree to love one another and keep our convos professional and specifically about the game in October lol.

I always talk professionally! pfft.

Shahkulu101
09-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Lets hop it's not TOO much like Far Cry 3 now. Even though the exploration in that game was probably the best I've seen in an open world game - so much fun distractions.

Ashraf said the same of AC4 so here's hoping.

AdamPearce
09-30-2013, 11:27 PM
He said they've improuve stealth but as far as what we've seen it's the same creepy mechanics that AC3. And if he was speaking about the blowpipe and the overcheated Eagle vision than he's fooling around.

Anyway it's the same as usual: best pirate game, best naval combat, best AC (even he never mention the Assassins).

RatonhnhakeFan
09-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Let's all agree to love one another and keep our convos professional and specifically about the game in October lol.lol this is internet.

And lololol @ Greg totally wanting a hug from Ash hehehe, I wouldn't resist either :p

Anyway it's the same as usual: best pirate game, best naval combat, best AC (even he never mention the Assassins).Well it ain't like it's impossible. They DO have the advantage of AC3 experimenting with lots of new ideas AND the player feedback to these ideas, as well as haing previous games in the series. A major review of what worked and what didn't, what needs improvement can be a great starting point and make this game easily the best gameplay experience yet. We'll see, but personally I won't be shocked if the gameplay is really really tight and polished.

Shahkulu101
09-30-2013, 11:34 PM
lol this is internet.

And lololol @ Greg totally wanting a hug from Ash hehehe, I wouldn't resist either :p

I have an insurmountable urge to stroke his beard.

silvermercy
10-01-2013, 12:17 AM
LOL I will watch the vid tomorrow but... Guyz... keep it PG-rated! ahaha! (or come join us in the tumblr thread thread. :p ^_^)

ArabianFrost
10-01-2013, 12:18 AM
I have an insurmountable urge to stroke his beard.

It's not even thick yet.

Shahkulu101
10-01-2013, 12:19 AM
It's not even thick yet.

Aye, but 'tis irresistibly *****ly.

EDIT: You're kidding right? Gosh darn it, your censor dismays me forums.

AdamPearce
10-01-2013, 12:38 AM
lol this is internet.

Well it ain't like it's impossible. They DO have the advantage of AC3 experimenting with lots of new ideas AND the player feedback to these ideas, as well as haing previous games in the series. A major review of what worked and what didn't, what needs improvement can be a great starting point and make this game easily the best gameplay experience yet. We'll see, but personally I won't be shocked if the gameplay is really really tight and polished.

I won't be fully satisfied until they bring back the action camera & a 20centimeter strong effected hidden blade like AC1. I really miss the 'SHIIIIING' when you killed someone. And all the old sound effects.

*go plays GTA V*