PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Ordering from Uplay Australia Store

AU7thGear
09-29-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone,

First of all I would just like to apologize if this question has been asked before, I searched around and couldn't find anything related, so here goes. I live in South Aus and am looking to pre-order the Black Chest Edition from uplay.com ( http://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=pd&Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-The-Black-Chest-Edition=&Locale=en_AU&SiteID=ubiemea&ThemeID=8605700&productID=277009400&token=oheJ8dkmMUaL4DJyjPa4QQ==&token=rG4nnSv6ikehVJHpuRl2QQ==&token=jrIZKcnzbkWpR/p1B8+qQQ== ). I honestly don't mind not getting it on launch so long as it arrives within a week or so. It's the uplay Australia store so I hope that the arrival would be within a few days of release however I am wondering if they ship from a UK/US warehouse instead. Can someone help me out and give me an estimated arrival time? Cheers! :D

pacmanate
09-29-2013, 11:35 AM
Hi everyone,

First of all I would just like to apologize if this question has been asked before, I searched around and couldn't find anything related, so here goes. I live in South Aus and am looking to pre-order the Black Chest Edition from uplay.com ( http://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=pd&Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-The-Black-Chest-Edition=&Locale=en_AU&SiteID=ubiemea&ThemeID=8605700&productID=277009400&token=oheJ8dkmMUaL4DJyjPa4QQ==&token=rG4nnSv6ikehVJHpuRl2QQ==&token=jrIZKcnzbkWpR/p1B8+qQQ== ). I honestly don't mind not getting it on launch so long as it arrives within a week or so. It's the uplay Australia store so I hope that the arrival would be within a few days of release however I am wondering if they ship from a UK/US warehouse instead. Can someone help me out and give me an estimated arrival time? Cheers! :D

Depending on where you live they ship well in time for release.

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Depending on where you live, it will ship from different locations.

All stores aim to have the items with you for he day of release, however sometimes they are early, but never late - unless outside forces such as postal issues affect the region, which would affect all stores anyway.

the time needed for the items to arrive is accounted for in the time they send the items, so you should be OK ;)

AU7thGear
09-30-2013, 02:19 AM
Okay, thanks guys. :)