PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Ubisoft please help! Permission to use game footage

Psycho_Hunter
09-27-2013, 11:06 PM
I recently made a compilation video for a Microsoft contest including fighter within footage. They told me that they are interested in my video and that I would need to obtain the proper permissions to move forward. Also they told me to inform you that the footage used within my video is NOT going to be broadcast externally and that it is solely to be used for an entry in the competition which is being judged internally at Microsoft! This video means everything to me! I am not sure how to obtain rights and my deadline is in 4 days. Please help me out!

Thank you
Casey Nolan

Tully__
09-28-2013, 08:08 AM
See http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/773564-Ubisoft-policy-on-YouTube-videos for Ubisoft policy on use of game footage. If the contest organisers have a problem admitting your material, refer them to that topic or the document linked from that topic.
This policy doesn't not apply to third party content you may have added to your video such as background music from sources other than the game. You'll need to get separate permissions for the use of that material.