PDA

View Full Version : AC3 - Started side missions, how am I supposed to do them?

DanJames93
09-27-2013, 10:17 PM
I have started assassination contacts and courier missions. Nothing has been marked on the map as an objective, I have been examining the entire map of Boston, Frontier and Homestead for 5 minutes. Is the game glitched or am I missing something? I've noticed loads of graphical glitched in this game, I don't know if missions are the same but it's kind of putting me off buying Black Flag this November. The person who gives the mission says THANKS then nothing else happens.

pacmanate
09-27-2013, 10:31 PM
I have started assassination contacts and courier missions. Nothing has been marked on the map as an objective, I have been examining the entire map of Boston, Frontier and Homestead for 5 minutes. Is the game glitched or am I missing something? I've noticed loads of graphical glitched in this game, I don't know if missions are the same but it's kind of putting me off buying Black Flag this November. The person who gives the mission says THANKS then nothing else happens.

Possibly a glitch?

SixKeys
09-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Have you climbed enough viewpoints to clear the whole map yet?

Shahkulu101
09-27-2013, 10:32 PM
A glitch most likely. You will probably have to stumble across them yourself if you are to complete them.

pacmanate
09-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Have you climbed enough viewpoints to clear the whole map yet?

I thought you didnt have to for them? I thought you only had to do that to find the mission starter.

DanJames93
09-27-2013, 10:40 PM
The mission I have started are all in North Boston; where as far as I can tell, I have climbed up and synchronized all viewpoints. All of the area is uncovered apart from an incredibly small amount of rural land to the south-west and a couple of docks to the north-east.

DanJames93
09-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Left the area and done some Homestead missions, returned to Boston and now they're showing up. Appears to be alright now.

poptartz20
09-28-2013, 12:48 AM
^ that was weird?

well glad you were able to get them! Sounds like either a random glitch or maybe you had to complete some of those to unlock it -- which shouldn't have really been the case? Lol. Oh well anyways good luck! hope it doesn't happen again!

realnewyork718
09-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Definitely a glitch. I remember having to exit all the way out of the game, then rebooting the game for some missions to pop up.