PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Download, Install fail..download again...

Mike4Lifexx
09-26-2013, 11:21 PM
Hello everyone,

I just found this problem (not sure if it was just for me or if it happens for other people).
I just bought Tyranny of King Washington for AC3 (The Infamy, first part). I downloaded it, and I started to install it (well, I didn't get anywhere, but whatever) and then it told me to exit the game first. I did, press ok on the notification box thing, and it just went away! I went into the game to check nothing happened, restarted Uplay, and then it only had the download button next to it instead of the install button! :mad: Happened for anyone else?

P.S. When I go to redeem code, or news centre, or whatever, it says it can't connect to the Ubisoft servers D:

Mike4Lifexx
09-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Also this was REALLY annoying because it was a gigabyte and that means I can't play it because we are running really low on usage for the month.
Also just for the record I finished the main storyline in about 5 days :)

UbiVolfbane
09-26-2013, 11:43 PM
Hello, I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. If you have not done so already, please try temporarily disabling any firewalls or antivirus programs while downloading the file. Be sure to run the installation as admin as well as contacting the vendor regarding the content. If you purchased the content from the Uplay store, please submit a ticket to Support with your order number so we can look into this further. You may find the links to support in my signature below. In the meantime, try following the steps found here; https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTKbCAM