PDA

View Full Version : Event: The Uplay File!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ubi-Noemie
09-26-2013, 09:05 AM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/4c9838a857b6b4c0705045b43869be42.jpg

Hands are trembling, a bead of sweat is forming on the base of your forehead, your legs want to flee and your mind is already somewhere else... It's time not to be shy and reveal your secrets in the Uplay File!

Beginning today, September 26th, until Thursday, October 10th, join us on the forum to introduce yourself and win 10 Units!

Now we will have the opportunity to tell the community about ourselves and our habits in the comfort of a thread!

To enter this competition simply follow these simple guidelines:

- Post in this topic and leave your username name and some fun details about yourself
- Sit back and watch the Units roll in!
- Only one entry per account

It’s as easy as telling us what kind of music you like, who your favorite multi-players teams are, your favorite games, movies or books, your favorite Action and Rewards, or even who you think would win at a guitar battle between yourself and Barbara! Leave anything else that comes to mind, that makes you who you are!

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/uat/v20/news/2e03f3169e9e4cb953ec5acda899a267.jpg

Please, always remember to not give out your own name, age, address, account details or anything else that is too personal.

Now for the loot included in the offer!

Everyone who enters this competition will receive 10 Units! Units will be sent the week after the end of the contest.

Take part in this fun community event and win some Units, it couldn't be easier! Participate in our event here.

Ubi-Noemie
09-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Hello,

Here we go!

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/uplay/v20/news/82f791a8b1c1b99da7eaf8fc750f27ff.jpg

Kind regards,

ArtHasLauReNN
09-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi. It's ArtHaSLauReNN here. I'm living in Turkey. My nick name is the combination of names which i'd like to give my son or daughter :)
Favorite Tv Show : The Mentalist
Favorite Song : Coldplay - The Scientist
Favorite Book : The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
Favorite Movie : The Prestige
Favorite Sport : Football

MrDiamondJoker
09-26-2013, 09:41 AM
Hi its MrDiamondJoker!!!: Прохладно:
I play Driver San Francisco.
And i weit The Crew!!!

USN_Mariachi
09-26-2013, 09:43 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: XAVANT
Home of Residence: Central California / Clovis, CA
I have been gaming since 1979. As with most gamers my age, I began with Dungeon & Dragons.
Ever since then, I played many tabletop and computer games. I keep returning to my favorite RPG
series, Might & Magic/Heroes of Might & Magic. Currently playing Might & Magic X and Heroes of
Might & Magic (all series up to the most current release). I am a US Military Veteran. Having served
15 years in the Armed Forces. I'm Married and we have 4 awesome children.

I connect to the Internet with a near T1 connection. I enjoy RPGs/Strategy/FPS/FSims/RTS/F1 Racing
Using VOIP during gaming, has never been an issue. I'm on Steam with over 100+ games to my credit.

Facebook / Twitter / Google + (all are active accounts)

merkuzio
09-26-2013, 09:44 AM
hI EVERYBODY, I'm from Italy, my nickname was taken from the Shakespeare novel Romeo And Juliette, I really anjoy this UBISOFT program called U Play that allows to unlock very interesting add-on for our preferred games! No more to say, hope to read more about everyone else in this great ccommunity

Sertifi
09-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Sertifi here.

Finnish
Had fever the whole past week.
Falling behind on Uni stuff cause of it
Still waiting on my 2nd GPU for some elitism

Tonzor
09-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Hello, I'm Tonzor from Finland. I've been a gamer since I was about 5-years-old, that's about the time I bought my very own first console, the SNES. The time spent gaming in my life seriously molded me into who I am today, which is a relaxed non-hardcore gamer.

I have quite the collection of games and gaming related items such as consoles, controllers, figurines, books etc. I've been a fan of Ubisoft since I bought and played Prince of Persia on PS2, and to this day they do remain one of my favourite publishers. I love me some AC, but who doesn't?

Anyways, that's about it about me, an avid gamer and also fellow musician from the deep forests of Finland.

Chimperilur.
09-26-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm I_Imperium_I from India.
Although I also use the nickname Chimperilur in other places.
I really like the Assassin's Creed Series, R.U.S.E and H.A.W.X.

mikaille
09-26-2013, 09:49 AM
Hello, I'm living in France at St jean de Braye (45) nere Orléans my name In Game is Mikaille I have 35 years, i play Video Games until .... many many year^^ and my first UBI soft Video game play was Prince of Persia on Amiga 500, but for my my love to Ubi Soft is born one day on Playstation with rayman, and to day a play rayman with my children (6 year) !
Actuelly a played Assassin's creed's game (Xbox/Playstation and vita), Rayman Legend.

Favorite Tv Show: Game of thrones
Favorite book: Disque World, Fondation.
Favorite Movie Vanilia Sky
Favorite Song ... difficulte.... Favorite Singer Elton John ;)

Sorry if my englsh is note very well ^^

CrashBuG
09-26-2013, 09:55 AM
Hello,
Username : CrashBuG
Fav Pastime: Gaming
Fav Games: Farcry 3, Warframe, Assassin Creed Series

TheAnthonyNL
09-26-2013, 09:56 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: Anthony_NL

Type Gamer : PC Gamer

Favorite Console : PC!!!
Favorite Game : Borderlands Franchise
Favorite Tv Show : The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Song : ... can't choose...
Favorite Book : Harry Potter
Favorite Movie : Harry Potter
Favorite Sport : Gaming

hyperhop
09-26-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm hyperhop, I'm a New Zealander currently a full time student.

I'm really into action games like Prince of Persia, Beyond Good and Evil, Assassin's Creed and strategy games like Duel of Champions.

I also love Japanese RPGs or similar games like Anarchronox, Persona, Secret of Mana.

Helyan1980
09-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Hello,
Username : Helyan1980
Fav Pastime: Gaming
Fav Games: Farcry 3 and Assassin Creed Series (can't wait for WD!!!)

Andorian
09-26-2013, 10:13 AM
//Tracing started...
FORUM ID: 1038247
CODE NAME: Andorian
TV SHOW: The Big Bang Theory
MUSIC: Varies from The Ink Spots, Dean Martin and Space to Disturbed, Godsmack and Luca Turilli (and Rhapsody)
FAVORITE SONG(S): mmm... maybe "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" by Dean Martin and "Life on Mars" by David Bowie
LAST READ BOOK: Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku
FAVORITE BOOK: Difficulte to choose (It is not the title)
MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK TO READ: Inferno by Dan Brown
LAST SEEN MOVIE: Hangover, Part III
FAVORITE MOVIE: Too many of them (It is not the title too :))
MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE: Assassin's Creed
LAST FINISHED GAME: Bioshock Infinite
FAVORITE GAME SERIES: Prince of Persia, The Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Mortal Kombat
MOST ANTICIPATED GAME: Next Prince of Persia (surprisingly, isn't it?)
//End of line...

TheIconInc
09-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone TheIcon here, from Denmark. Been gaming on PC for the past 20+ years. Been playing Ubisoft games since Heroes of Might and Magic, and some of the first Splnter Cell games, but the Assassins Creed series is for me the crown jewel at the moment ... however I enjoy those AC games far better on my Playstation then my PC. Come to think of it I use to play the original Prince of Persia on PC some 20years ago.
I cant pick out a favorite list of games as it really depends on what style of gameplay we are talking, atm. Warframe and Civ V Brave New World takes my PC time and Blacklist my PS3 time.
I am going to skip the whole favorite movie, and book thing since I cant choice anything as it changes all the time. However for great music check out some of the stuff coming out of Denmark atm like Pegboard Nerds, Lulu Rouge and Quadron.

FlySteven
09-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi. It's FlySteven here. I'm living in Germany and I am a PC and 360 gamer!.
Favorite games: GTA V, TMQFEL, AC2, FC3,
Favorite Tv Show : TWD, Dexter, Californication, Sons of Anarchy, The SHield
Favorite Song : Groovy Potential & Extraloveable Reloaded by Prince
Favorite Book : The 9/11 Lies
Favorite Movie : Star Wars Episode V
Favorite Sport : Basketball
Favorite Website: www.pcgamesdatabase.de (http://www.pcgamesdatabase.de)

Soul3ater21
09-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Username: ManuP1993
Country. Germany
First Game: Anno 1603 in the age of 6, i did not really understand how its work but i play the Game-Series untilll 2070.
Favourite Games: Many, Many Games but i love the Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell Series.
Favourite Books: The Orcs-Series and more in this Fantasie Part
Favourite Music: Mostly Metalcore like Adept, Trivium and so on.

Hoschi Hawkes
09-26-2013, 10:32 AM
My Name is Johannes, i am 30 years old and live in germany. My Gamertag is a Combination of my old Nickname and a Badass-Charakter from "Space 2061".
I joined uplay because of the Assassin's Creed series and i like the fact, that i can get extras from it.

crazyozzydan117
09-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Hello, I'm an Australian and I have a passion for gaming! My favourite game series of all time is Assassin's Creed, due to my love of gaming and history. I made an Ezio costume from AC2 for my Year 10 formal which was a dress up and came a runner-up for best costume! As well as loving gaming, I also love physical activity, such as bike riding, snowboarding, bivouacs and general fitness. I also hope to be in the Defence Force once I finish Year 12

OUTLAW_656
09-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi if your readin this i'd like you to know that i'm THE B4D GUY i'm pushin 40 yrs old and got into uplay thru assassins creed series i love em
i live in the uk and well i game cant wait for AC4 and WATCHDOGS :) ubisoft :)

arwinjohn
09-26-2013, 10:42 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: MYPARANO

Hello, I'm Arwin from Malaysia. I started playing video games since the PS2 era. I love video games and i do collect my games. My first ubisoft game was Assassins creed. Love the franchise so much. I'm also a paranormal investigator, during my free time besides playing games, i investigate the afterlife, basically conduct my research at haunted locations. It's fun and something i enjoy doing. I'm a little weird i guess but that's who i am. I am currently doing my degree in Multimedia creative and I'm a graphic designer and also a professional wildlife and nature photographer. You can view my photography work here at this page (https://www.facebook.com/Arwin.John.Goes.walkabout)

favorite food: chicken wings, pizza, and pasta
favorite drinks: Margarita, pina colada, Budweiser,
favorite movies: American gangster, Man on fire, Scarface, taxi driver
favorite song/ artist: Enigma / Era / Enya
favorite sports: soccer

IndoRoxon
09-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Hello, I'm Aroon
my Uplay name is Onlythearoon
i'm an avarage gamers. always play every campaign on a game to the end, especially games with great franchise such AC and Anno.
Long Live Ubisoft

vitgar83
09-26-2013, 10:53 AM
UPLAY NAME: vitgar83

Hi everyone,
I'm italian and I'm a comic book artist.
Here is my DeviantART gallery (http://vittoriogarofoli83.deviantart.com/gallery/).

Favorite Console : PC :)
Favorite games: Baldur's Gate saga, Gothic saga, Half-life 2, Far Cry 3
Favorite Tv Show : Star Trek series, Battlestar Galactica, Fringe, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory ecc.
Favorite Song : ACDC Back in Black
Favorite Book : The Lord of the Rings
Favorite Movie : Blade Runner, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Star Trek First Contact
Favorite Sport : Athletics, bodybuilding

Live long and prosper \\//_

Aguila_Roja
09-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone,

My username is Aguila_Roja and I'm living in Madrid (Spain). I’m a big fan of the AC saga and here is my collection:
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1234612_641687222537620_1814416982_n.jpg

Favorite console: PS3/PSVITA

Favorite games: AC saga

VANzer15
09-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi. It's VANzer15 here. I'm from Russia. I really enjoy the Assassin's Creed and Spliner Cell Series.
Favorite Console : PC
Favorite Tv Show : The Mentalist
Favorite Song : Linkin Park - In The End
Favorite Game : Front Mission 3
Favorite Movie : Step Up 2: The Streets

Mayo616
09-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi, I'm from Slovakia and i like AC series. Uplay points come to daddy :rolleyes: Username: Mayo616

TheCrew.ESP
09-26-2013, 11:55 AM
[Español]
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: KinesferaJuegos

Hola, soy KinesferaJuegos, de Madrid, España.

Mi primer PC fue el Amstrad PC1512 (1986) y mi primer juego fue "MS Flight Simulator", pero pronto vino a mí Lara Croft con "Tomb Raider". :p Desde entonces, amo los videojuegos con personajes carismáticos. Ubisoft hace esto muy bien: Prince Of Persia, Sam Fisher, Altair, Ezio Auditore... pronto Edward Kenway ("AC4 Black Flag") y Aiden Pearce ("Watch Dogs")...

También... Deseo jugar pronto "The Crew". Quizá es el sucesor espiritual de mi juego de conducción favorito: "Test Drive Unlimited 2", donde el personaje carismático... soy yo. ;) :p

Consola favorita: PC :D
Música favorita: BSO's
Juegos favoritos: Rol
Libros favoritos: Aventuras

[English]
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: KinesferaJuegos

Hi everybody! I'm KinesferaJuegos, from Madrid, Spain.

My first PC was Amstrad PC1512 (1986) and my first game was "MS Fligh Simulator", but soon Lara Croft come to me with "Tomb Raider" :p From that time, I love the games with charismatics characters. Ubisoft made this very well: Prince Of Persia, Sam Fisher, Altair, Ezio Auditore... soon Edward Kenway ("AC4 Black Flag") and Aiden Pearce ("Watch Dogs")...

Too... I whish to play "The Crew" soon. Maybe it is the spiritual successor of my favorite drive game: "Test Drive Unlimited 2", where the charismatic character... Am I. ;) :p

Favorite Console: PC :D
Favorite Music: OST
Favorite Games: Rol
Favorite Books: Adventures

Xangr8
09-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello I'm Xangr8 and I live in India, I am gamer since I was 8 years old and really love playing video games XD My favorite video game franchise is Assassin's Creed (Really, I love that series) My first Ubisoft game was Prince of Persia which I quite enjoyed playing.
Favorite TV show: Adventure Time
Favorite Music Genre: Electro/Dubstep
Favorite Movie: Assassin's Creed:Embers
Favorite Book: Assassin's Creed: Forsaken
Favorite Sport: Hmmm...Well, I don't think I play any sports :p
And, did I forgot to mention that I cannot wait for the release of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. And I'm a PC gamer :)

MontezumaUbi3
09-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi,
I'm MontezumaUbi3, called Monte ingame.
I come from Germany.
I like playing all parts of Assassin's Creed very excessivly and I'm a member of the XzessivGamingNetwork-Clan.

Furthermore I like basketball, enjoy meeting friends and try to get a good school graduation.

And I look forward to the release of AC4: Black Flag...

Spyke230784
09-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey I'm Spyke230784 I live in the UK. I love movies, games, books and music plus i'm a huge nerd :P

Favorite Game: Far Cry 3
Favorite Tv Show: Doctor Who
Favorite book: House of Night series
Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Favorite Band: Shinedown

friday_fox
09-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello! My IGN is friday_fox
I love playing computer! It is the think I am doing the most at home.
I do not own a console, and I am happy about that xD
I live in Denmark.
Favorite game: Right now it's Battlefield 3... Later I think it will be Battlefield 4...
When Watch Dogs is falling from heaven (Ubisoft Montreal) I am sure that it will be my absolutely favorite game of all time! :D
I like IT stuff, after I build my first PC about 3-4 months ago, I thought it was so fun, that I must continue to upgrade again! :D
I am playing handball, going in 9th grade in school.
I love watching comedy shows, like South Park and The Simpsons. :)

friday_fox

Petekaboo
09-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone, I'm PeterTechGuy, I live in Malaysia. I'm an introverted gēmu otaku, I'm also a slow but independent thinker. I'm very passionate about video games and I'm fond of computers too. I usually play games on PC and rarely on other platform.

Favourite music genre: Electronic dance music (except ambient), J-pop, nu metal, video game soundtrack
Favourite book: Not really book in a sense, but I enjoy Japanese visual novel, I also enjoy reading most video game-related articles such as The Final Hours.
Favourite movie: CGI, short, video game adaption and nothing else. Some of my favourites are Assassin's Creed: Embers, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Resident Evil: Degeneration, The Social Network and The Blue Umbrella.
Other favourite: I also enjoy anime and web series, although I don't enjoy TV shows at all.
Favourite video game genre: first/third-person shooter, action-adventure, interactive movie, visual novel, action role-playing, social simulation, racing, vehicular combat, rhythm

Oh yeah, give me a sci-fi game with some blue palette (such as Assassin's Creed, partially) and you got an instant buy. ;P

Skar_DCS-SDR
09-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Hello,
I'm Skardcssdr.
I'm from Spain but I like visit this forum too.
I love Assassin's Creed and I invite you to visit our fansite: http://assassinscreedcenter.wordpress.com/

AnanasGame
09-26-2013, 02:06 PM
Hello,
I'm Ananasgame, and i'm a xbox player.
My favourite games are Assassin's creed, Halo and Battlefield.
Oasis is my favouritw band.

gman215
09-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey,
my tag is not really original but i am gman215 which includes that i am a male and the first letter of my name ^^
I am coming from germany and love ubisoft since the first days of my gaming life.
I mostly played on pc since I dont have a console. My favourite games from ubisoft aer the Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia Franchise

pyrotechnick777
09-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Hello.
I am Pyrotechnick, but you can call me Nick, Nico, or Pyro. I actually got my nickname because I loved to play with fireworks.
Born in Mexico but I have been living in the USA now since before I could walk.

I love to cook with Mexican, Italian, and Chinese being my specialties.
Current occupation is a Mechanical Engineering Student.

Favorite music: ranges from Classical and Instrumental/Orchestral music to Dubstep to Metal and Soft Rock.
Favorite Bands/Music Groups: DragonForce and E.S. Posthumus

Favorite TV Shows: Warehouse 13, Dr. Who, and Digimon.
Favorite Video Games: The Assassin's Creed Series, God of War Series, and the Kingdom Hearts Series.

HumbleThePoet
09-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi I am Indronil and i live in india.............i much prefer rock and hip hop music..........books!!!!NAH i don't read them...........who got time...........stop playing video games and read them......NAH............currently playing blacklist and its awesome and my favourite game is deus ex human revolution........sorry for that but ubisoft games awesome to and favourite uplay reward would be unlocking the ailpha suit in blacklist and completing the anti-merc weekly challenge was a great feeling and i have to tell u that i almost freak out before receiving blacklist

sinspirit7
Hi there.
Coming from a grain of carbon and iron cycling around a firing oven.
Best games: Assassin creeds, Splinter cells, Racing... And so on...

lambo13younoob
I'm lambo13youn00b
Favorite game: Watch_Dogs
Favorite movie: Spring Breakers
Favorite book: Harry Potter #7

Im living in The Netherlands play really much games and pre-ordered Watch_Dogs by UPlay, I really like playing games and i hope i get this.
Sorry for my bad English but i'm Dutch
Thank you!

DecurionBifros
09-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Hello boys and girls, im DecurionBifrost, brazilian but living in Valencia, Venezuela. 19 years old, ive loved Ubisoft games since I started playing them.
Favorite Movie: Though decision... LOTR, Last Samurai,Black Hawk Down, Tears of the Sun...
Favorite book: The Silmarillion, Game of Thrones (all of them).
Favorite Tv Show: 24, Band of Brothers, Prison Break.
Favorite Music: Too many choices, just about anything.
Have a nice one guys, keep it up!

valera919
09-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi my name is Valera919 i live in Russia and sorry for my english. I play in games from 6 years old and have many friends.
Favorite TV show Midnight Urgant
Favorite song Nothing
Favorite book Farenheit 451 , The Crusaders
Favorite movie Star Wars Ep IV
Favorite sport track and field

Logan84808
09-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Eh guys I'm living in Mumbai at Kharghar, in the district Raigarh in New Bombay and my name is Logan84808 ..... I'm am a hmmmmmm...... Mr.Coolio type thingy from the planet Earth , The Solar System , Milky Way Galaxy , Local Group:Virgo Cluster , Local Supercluster , The Universe :confused:.....Too much of an address!!
Sadfully, my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was uninstalled to install a better processor , my game installed , but never ran again...:-(
Right now I play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction and its GREAT!!!:cool:

Favorite Show : Mythbusters,Food Detectives:o
Favorite Book : The Diary of the Wimpy Kid - Rodrick Rules:p
Favorite Movie : X-Men Origins-Wolverine,The Avengers, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk:mad:
Favorite Song : One Direction -Back For You , Adelitas Way- Sick , Skillet-Falling In The Black , Nickelback- Burn It To The Ground:D
Favorite Sport : Swimming:rolleyes:

DARK-OLIVE
09-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Hello my names is darkerdark2007

i playing on xbox and ps3

my next console will be ps4 and i preordered assassin creed 4

i am a geek in france i live near paris

i would like to be a pirate like assassin creed 4

or hacker like watch dogs

i prefer the phone in this than the iphone lol

may the force be with you

Senpaige
09-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Hello! :D my name is piggypump ani play on PC,Ps3, and soon to be PS4! :D
i play a stupid amount of games and i really like assassins creed and farcry..i am gonna get ac4 and watchdogs and also androids are better than iphones :D Anyway that is about it! :D bai! :)

Overmindduran
09-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi! I'm Overmindduran and I want every game! But I have so much games that I can't finish all of them!

DeadScoper
09-26-2013, 05:08 PM
im DeadScoper i play on my pc my,favourite game is assassins creed and i cant wait for assassins creed 4 black flag

toni2013pao
09-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Γεια σας, είμαι ο toni2013pao. Παίζω Assassin Creed Revelation. Και το αγαπημένο μου άθλημα είναι το κολύμπι.

ailenrok225
09-26-2013, 05:20 PM
Hello there its Ailenrok, my nickname is my name backwards. I'm from UK and these are my favoret things:
Favorite song: Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
favorite tv Show: family guy
favorite movies: Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring, Spider man
favorite games: Assassin's Creed, Watch Dog, Far Cry
Favorite Book: Harry Potter

CaptBlackwood
09-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Hi everybody my name is CaptBlackwood from St Etienne, France and I'm a gamer since too many years to rememeber and I learned to read with video games. You can found me on Steam with the same username.

Favorite TV Show: Sherlock
Favorite game: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Favorite group: Two Steps From Hell

I can't wait for Watch_Dogs

davidnike9
09-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Hi I'm from Colombia davidnike9 .... .. and I love video games ... PC games full ... addicted to ASSASSINS CREED saga ... for me would live playing .... **** I can not clear this work my hobby ... you know play and play

Sandrobar.
09-26-2013, 05:47 PM
i'm Sandrobar.
i'm from belgium and i'm a huge assassins creed fan i own them all (except the firs) and i pre-ordere AC4Bf and W_D

Serega_Fish
09-26-2013, 05:49 PM
my nickname is in my name and nickname, I'm 27 years old, I live in Russia, I play an assassin creed and made a pre-order watch dogs

xenounknown4
09-26-2013, 05:56 PM
xenounknown
been playing games from 1992 now im 27
1st ubisoft that i remember playing is prince of persia two thrones
now i own every commercial and critic hit which is farcry 3 insane edition farcry blood dragon farcry 2 steelbook
assassins creed, ii film edition, brotherhood codex edition, revelations ottoman edition, iii freedom edition
tomclancy splinter cell blacklist 5th freedom edition
and if i miss any
now im having high hopes for ubisoft because of new ideas brought in by ubisoft through farcry 3, blood dargon, blacklist and assassins iii
best regards

*i missed call of juarez gunslinger

locoporweb
09-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi! I'm living in Brazil., age: 48 years old.
Favorite Tv Show : Walking Dead
Favorite Song : Rolling Stones (All)
Favorite Book : Steppenwolf (Hermann Hesse)
Favorite Movie : Schindler's List
Favorite Sport : Soccer (Sport Club Internacional)
Favorite game: Assassin's Creed, Farcry and Battlefield.
Hobby: Video game(PC)
Internet Connection: 35 Mb (vdsl)

HybridOni
09-26-2013, 06:03 PM
Hey, adamlevi87,
For now ill share my favorite show: Stargate SG-1/Atlantis

niva_dragon
09-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi.

I am Ivan Mallia from Malta. I love gaming and Magic!! :D

Prandator
09-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Hi.. My name is Prandator ( On Xbox and Ps3 too ) and i living in Germany.... Yes.. My English is not really good but i hope you can read this is .. :D I'm a really Gamer and Love Ubisoft for Asssins Creed.. ( Black Chest I'm Coming )
My Favourite Tv Show: LOST
Favorite Book: All Assassins Creed Comics and Books^^
Favorite Movie: Spongebob Squarepants , Fast and the Furious
Favorite Song: ... Hmh..^^ Favourite Band: Linkin Park.. :D

Thanks Ubisoft for all the Nice games and other thinks they make me happy.. :D

TGUbi222
09-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi I am Thomas from Germany. I am a big Fan of the Assassins Creed Franchise and I am really looking forward to Black Flag. But I also wish, we (the players) will get the chance to play Altair again, as I am a big Fan of the first AC too. Although I like the Battles at sea with the latest AC and the upcoming one, I prefer the traditional AC Gameplay, especially climbing and enjoying the beautiful landscapes . My favourite moment in an AC Game was in Brotherhood, climbing the colloseum and enjoying the view, in combination with that goosbumps soundtrack, just woooow:). That was unforgettable and unique. I stayed up there for a while, cause it was so beautiful, I just didn't want to go down anymore....;).

Just for the record :p, my favourite Indie Games are Braid, Limbo, Plants vs Zombies and Thomas was alone.

Thats all I have to say for the moment.... :cool:

My Name with Uplay is: TGUBI222

neburyos
09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Hello,
my code name is neburyos

I am adicted to Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Vegna02
09-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Hello I'm Vegna02 and I'm waiting the new Assasin's creed ...

trickax1
09-26-2013, 06:24 PM
hello all Trickax here i live in Colorado and have been gaming with this tag or Trickax1 for almost 15 years now. I am an avid gamer and play many different genre of games but enjoy racing, FPS, MMORPG

playyourlife
09-26-2013, 06:38 PM
My username ist playyourlife, i am 35, from germany and a gamer for about more than 20 years now. I play on every console an pc, alone or with friens.

Natfire
09-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Hi, I'm Nathan. In total, I've spent nearly £300 on the Assassin's Creed Series. I'm an avid gamer, having a great range of likes in games, from Skyrim to The Walking Dead, Dishonored to Banjo & Kazooie. The most I've ever spent on a game is £120, guess which ;). Can't wait for November 1st, and November 22nd. This year is the best year for gaming, in my opnionbecause AC4:BF and Watch Dogs, plus Xbox One.

LexxAD
09-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Привет. Я из России.

leonhang
09-26-2013, 07:00 PM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: leonhang

I am from this country call Malaysia, yeah most would probably raise their eyebrows and scratch their heads thinking "Where's this"? Well there's 3 different way to explain, the easiest - it's a country located in Asia. Second, it's the country opposite the Singapore. Or the more common and more detailed version, it's a country between China and Australia. There ! :) And my username is quite funny too, it's almost the same level as the knock knock jokes "leon hang.. hang what ? " Haha But yea you can't expect a better username when it was the first username that I had in mind when I first got my Internet, great times indeed. To be honest though, I have been gaming since I was like 5 or less starting with those emulator games I guess? My favorite game series back in the day is NFS, then I discovered DRIVER, one of the best games series I have ever played. I never really got into other games except Worms followed by DRIVER I would say and of course GTA as well as MAFIA. I guess I am always into open-world games, and speaking of open-world games, I am a big fan of Assassins's Creed as well as Prince of Persia, I am also looking forward to playing WATCH_DOGS to see if it had any chance to become my next "DRIVER" :P But yea, I call my self a GTA-or-DRIVER style gamer mostly of this, while I have interests in other games, all these four game series meant a lot to me :) I always love Assassin's Creed III solely because it's set in the 18th century where the tricorne was still a a popular thing. But I have to say I am looking forward to The Crew too? You know why? It's "THE WHOLE USA" (well not in actual size) but I am still hyped for that game, imagine doing cross-country road trip there ?! It's so perfect !

Favorite TV Show: Blue_Bloods
Favorite Song: Too many actually lol but I would say American Graffiti
Favorite Book: I think this includes comics right? If so, then Archie :)
Favorite Movie: Every single Hallmark movie especially their Christmas movies :P weird I know
Favorite Sport: Baseball
Favorite Game Series: Used-to-be - NFS, Worms
Currently - DRIVER, GTA, MAFIA, HALF-LIFE, PORTAL, Bully, Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia

-CONFIDENTIAL-

Tranchant22600
09-26-2013, 07:04 PM
ID UPLAY : Tranchant22600

I'm french so I'm going ti speak in french if you want I can give you more information in english with a up !

so,

jeune breton de 16 ans, je joue à des jeux très divers de NFS jusqu'à Assassin's creed dont je suis fan et prochainement Watch Dogs. Je n'ai jamais joué à un jeu de course ubisoft jusqu'à présent mais the crew se rapprochant de NFS world monde ouvert hyper connecté, le jeu me tente énormément.

j'aime le cinéma, la lecture (fantastique fantasy SF) doctor who, sherlock holmes. Je pratique occasionellement le vélo et je fais du judo et chante dans une chorale gospel !

Favorite TV show: The France have an incredible Talent !
Favorite Music : Imagine dragon- Radioactive !
Favorite Movies: Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, some super heroes movies, pirate of the carabiean, The Hobbit, Hunger Games, Indiana Jones
Favorite Book: Lot of fantasy and fantastic books !
Favorite Sport: Judo, cycling, Kayak
Favorite Platforms : PC and Wii
Favorite Cars : - aston martin V12 Vantage BMW M3 GTS
Favorite Games : Assassin's creed and Watch Dogs in few time ! NFS and BFheroes are good too and lot of F2P games like LOL or Planetside !

I've think I'm more intelligent than Malcom in Malcom but I don't know he has a great mind and me an enourmous !

flwSSS
09-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Hello i'm a student, amateur piano player, writer and draftsman. I like video games a lot, but I love my Brazil more.
Favorite Kind of Music: Metal (Power Metal and Progressive)
Favorite Games: All of ACs, Okami
Favorite Action and Rewards: AC 3 Action and Rewards
Favorite Band: Dream Theater

Yury1414
09-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Greetings. This is Yuri, Russia. I'm 51 and I still have most of all I like to play games. When I bought my first computer, I worried so much as never in my life.

Paul815
09-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Hello,
my code name is Paul815.

I'm big fan of Might & Magic games, especially Heroes 6 expansion Shades of Darkness. It was really good expansion (fixed major bugs, added intresting new faction) and I hope there is more expansions to come!
I also enjoy playing Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia series.

EVA Spartan 317
09-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Hello Everyone!

EVA Spartan here! Do not let the name fool you, I'm a big assassin's Creed Fan! I live a Hungary in Europe.
I am proud owner of all Assassin's Creed Games in the biggest editions! My fav. TV series is Stargate!!!
My fav book is Assassin's Creed Rennaissance! Favorite movies StarWars Saga!
I'm very excited about watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed IV!!!

,, Nothing is true evrything is permitted '' EVA Spartan 317 signing out!

revale64
09-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Vivo in Italia il mio genere di musica peferito è il rap tifo Milan e i miei giochi preferiti sono Assassin's Creed e Splinter Cell (tutta la saga di entrambi):cool:

Mak81
09-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi. It's BeCool_STGT here. I'm living in Germany http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png I use UPlay with many of Games from Ubisoft, its a funny thing.
Favorite Tv Show : Breaking Bad
Favorite Song : Usher
Favorite Movie : Black Hawk Down

Orphan-maker
09-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Usename: Orphan-maker

Hi all!
I play video-games since I was 5 (Master System)... I love Ubisoft and your franchises! Im very excited with this new generation and new games from Ubi, like The Division (please, release for PC!) and Watch_Dogs...
Nowadays I don't have much time to play, because I love classical music and I'm studing piano, music theory and art history... but all my free time I spend playing games... my main plataform is PC (very excited with SteamOS, I hope Ubisoft give support to this new plataform!), but I have a Playstation 3 too...

:D

MrCorto
09-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Hi guys !!
I'm MrCorto and i live in France, happy to join the party!
I use to play video games since i'm about 6 years old ^^
My last favorite game is Splinter Cell Blacklist, come and get some right on the network :D
Have a nice one and take care !
++

Thoork01
09-26-2013, 09:07 PM
ES: Hola soy Thoork01, y vivo en España, me encanta leer libros de aventuras, y me encanta la saga Assassin´s Creed, he jugado a todos. Los títulos que mas espero este año son Assassin´s Creed IV y Watch Dogs. Los juegos de Ubisoft son fantásticos. Tengo reservada la PS4 con el AC4 Y WD. Me encanta Ubisoft, seguir haciendo juegos así. :D

IN:Hi I'm Thoork01, and I live in Spain, I love reading adventure books, and I love the Assassin's Creed series, I played them all. The titles but I hope this year is Assassin's Creed IV and Watch Dogs. Ubisoft games are fantastic. I have reserved the PS4 with the AC4 & WD. I love Ubisoft, keep making games like that. :D

iamanti666
09-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello II live in Australia i play ps3 only

kivan69
09-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi! I´m kivan69 and i´m from Portugal.

For many years i as a PC gamer, but now i´m more a console Player. I have wii, Xbox and PS3, psp and Vita.
In all this systems i have UBisoft Games.

Love you Assassins Creed Series and Far Cry Series

Niro_Noh
09-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi, I'm Colonelbeny ! I'm 20 years old. I study computer graphics (I am french, I don't know if I can say Infographie like that in english) and Later I would want to study in a school of game-designer and come to work with you Ubisoft ! :)

I love the Assassin's Creed franchise,
My favorites TV Show are Stargate, Defiance, Fringe, and many of the others.

Sorry for my English...

DeityCAN
09-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Screen name: DE1TY

I've traveled and visited more countries than I had dreamed of as a young man growing up in Canada. Now married for 12 years in Norway with a 4 year old boy and 3 year old girl. Jack of all trades I've worked for Survivor, IBM, Bank of NY, Superbowl sweepstakes, Lotus, you name it. Of all the places I've visited I keep going back to Paris and Rome (for the walking, sights, and food), though I'd have to say Tanzania and the Phillippines were the most life changing.

Favorite Console : PS3
Favorite games: Rocksmith, Red Dead Redemption, Batman Arkham City, Heavy Rain, Silent Hill, The Last of Us
Favorite Tv Show : Shameless, SOA, Deadwood, Walking Dead
Favorite Song : Rob Zombie “Boogieman”, Disturbed “The Sickness”, Louis Armstrong “Mac The Knife”, BB King “Pay'n The Cost To Be The Boss”, Leonard Cohan “Famous Blue Raincoat”
Favorite Book : Lucky Man :Michael J Fox, Johnny Get Your Gun; Dalton Trombo
Favorite Movie : Night Of The Living Dead, Full Metal Jacket, Ghostbusters, T2, Pumping Iron,
Favorite Sport : Basketball, UFC, Hockey, Football

albert547226
09-26-2013, 10:06 PM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: albert547226
Hello everyone! I am from Russia. I study well =). After school I go to classes in the sport. In the evening, In the evening, playing games with friends. Fan of the game Ubisoft, especially from series Assassins creed: D
1.Favourite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother
2.Favourite Song: Adele - Rolling in the deep
3.Favourite Books: Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes
4.Favourite Movie: Harry Potter of course: D
5.Favourite Sport: Tennis

Assassinaterix
09-26-2013, 10:42 PM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: Assassinaterix
Hey there. I like video games. That's pretty much it. Such an amazing backstory isn't it? I'd like to have those 10 points now, thanks. :)
1.Favourite Show: South Park
2.Favourite Songs: Too many to list to be honest
3.Favourite Books: It's been too long since I read a book. I don't have a favorite.
4.Favourite Movie: Die hard
5.Favourite Sport: Judo

yanez64
09-26-2013, 10:49 PM
I'ts me, Yanez , Sandokan's loyal friend ;) :) :) :) , from Italy

YRTEP
09-26-2013, 10:49 PM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: CESARE_BORGIA

Home of Residence: Germany
Assassin's Creed fan from the very beginning (obviously, my nickname was taken from AC)
PC player, but switching over to next gen consoles
User of the German Ubisoft Forums
cannot await to become a pirate with the upcoming AC4:BF

AbdusGames
09-26-2013, 11:47 PM
i am kadir. Uplay is very good

Tech9d
09-27-2013, 12:16 AM
HEYA EVERYBODY! I"m Tech9d and I love RPG's, favorite series, you probably guessed it, is Final Fantasy, too bad thats not on Uplay huh? Anyways i'm 21 still game and I'm trying to unlock some more songs on JD4 for my lil sisters!

emwearz
09-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Hello,

My Uplay username: emwearz

I live in Melbourne Australia. I love the direction Uplay is heading and hope that ubisoft have listened to what their fans want and implement many new features in the upcoming version of Uplay.

illutian
09-27-2013, 12:30 AM
Managed to hack into their systems...

They have next to nothing on me. And it isn't even the real me. :rolleyes:

Check it out....

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-BwyG2rQZRQo/UkTCjFOTYRI/AAAAAAAAB9M/lw2YwN9nssk/w480-h600-no/illutian_dossier.png

BTOG46
09-27-2013, 12:51 AM
I lurk in the shadows, I stalk the forums, somewhere, someone is spamming..... BTOG46 will find them.................

Assassin1BK
09-27-2013, 01:16 AM
My name is Idan, I from Israel, My favorite game is Assassin's Creed! My username is idanbachar

WEerJK
09-27-2013, 01:31 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: WEerJK

Favorite Console : PC!!!
Favorite Game : Borderlands Franchise
Favorite Tv Show : Game of Thrones
Favorite Song : ... can't choose...
Favorite Movie : The.Bourne Trilogy
Favorite Sport : Soccer

Ericeiras
09-27-2013, 02:30 AM
Hi, I'm Ericeiras and live in Portugal

I love the AC saga

mercary48
09-27-2013, 02:31 AM
I eventually sober up I will be driving straight.http://weavlon.dekmtbvw.com/1.jpg
http://weavlon.dekmtbvw.com/2.jpg
http://weavlon.dekmtbvw.com/3.jpg
http://weavlon.dekmtbvw.com/4.jpg
http://weavlon.dekmtbvw.com/5.jpg

CINCONUMBERCERO
09-27-2013, 02:33 AM
Hello, Im CINCONUMBERCERO and I am from México,I wish the PC DEDSEC edition of WATCH DOGS in my country pls :D

Scapetti
09-27-2013, 05:16 AM
Username: Scapetti

Hello everyone! I am from England and I am a filmmaker :) Recently got into the Assassin's Creed series after the second game was free with games for gold. Then I went ahead and bought the collection! Looking forward to AC4 :D

nintyfandavid
09-27-2013, 05:26 AM
Hi

Well as you can guess from my name I am a Nintendo fan & only buy Nintendo consoles.

I'm glad Ubisoft are bringing AC4 and Watch Dogs to Wii U as they look brilliant & I look forward to playing them.

I'm loving Rayman Legends at the moment (completed main game, just origins and few other things to do). I love how the challenges app keeps me playing everyday.

TetchyFuture240
09-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Siema jestem TetchFuture240. Jestem z Polski. Moja ulubiona seria gier to oczywiście Assassins Creed. Moim ulubionym filmem jest Hancock. Moim ulubionym muzykiem jest David Guetta. Pozdrowienia z polski dal całego świata.:)

miHAI.-
09-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Username: BIllOverbeck

Loved Unreal Tournament a lot, but too small of a scene now.

Baail
09-27-2013, 09:05 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: dudus11331

Favorite Game : AC2
Favorite Tv Show : How i met you mother
Favorite Song : So Far Away
Favorite Movie : Star Wars
Favorite Sport : Soccer

VKRayLive
09-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi,
I really like Assassin's Creed series and Splinter Cell. Those are the games I like to play these days :)

Bigoukun
09-27-2013, 09:41 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: Bigoukun

Favorite Console : Super Nintendo
Favorite Game : Rayman Origins
Favorite TV Show : White Collar (renamed "FBI : Duo Très Spécial" in France)
Favorite Song : Mon P'tit Loup - Pierre PERRET
Favorite Movie : The Original Star Wars Trilogy
Favorite Sport : Judo

butze2009
09-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Ich finde das System ja sehr gut von euch ,aber z.b die 100 units die ich eingetauscht habe fuer den
Gutschein zu beschraenken finde ich nicht gut ,warum geht es nicht auf vorbestellungen 20 prozent nur auf aktuelle
spiele .ich spiele sehr gerne ubisoft spiele bin auch fast von allen begeistert.aber the watch und das punktesystem ist verbesserung wuerdig .:cool:

jannyi70
09-27-2013, 10:40 AM
sziasztok jannyi70 vagyok Magyarországról ! kedvencem az ubi.com forum és az összes játéka de a favorit a heroes sorozat

Deuracell
09-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Hello!
I'm Duracell.from Sweden.
Assassin's creed is my favorite gameseries of all time, can't wait for the flag!

DrakeB2013.SB
09-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi There Ubisoft,
I am DrakeB2013.Sb
I like Physics, Writting Stories for Your Company and not get heard by, Math, Assasins Creed and have found an Unusual liking to Chicken Nuggets.
I am A Student Enrolling in Nanyang Technological University
I am a Male Human
I would like to have one conversation with your Creative Director in Montreal
I want to know when Division comes out.

SCORPIO19
09-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi I really love Splinter cell and Assassin's creed series !

Favorite Game :Splinter cell Double agent / Assassin's creed.
Favorite TV Show : Strike Back (UK)
Favorite Song : We Will Rock You (Queen)
Favorite Movie : Star Wars
Favorite Sport : Football (soccer)

GunslingerN74
09-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi I'm Mike6323
Im in Palm Bay Florida been gaming for over 30 years and have over 300 games on multiple platforms.I prefer PC I have a kick *** rig about $6000 dollars counting all my peripherals and stuff. I am a DIe HARD Game Geek.I am Married with a Son. I am a reTired & Disabled Marine. Cant do much Physically any more so I game. Some of My favorite games are Mass Effect, Assassins Creed , Half-Life those are just a few. I think video games are an Art Form Just like movies and books. I am constantly trying to achieve a state of total NERDVANA

badboytong
09-27-2013, 01:57 PM
hi im badboytong just another hard core AC fan and i cant what for AC4 to come out iv been a gamer since 1986 iv played on Avery thing from the atare to the Ps3 and my dream job would be to be a tester for UBI or iney other game producer just whiting for the chance

nake1288
09-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Favorite Game : Assassins Creed
Genero Juego: Rol / acción
Favorite TV Show : Como conocí a vuestra madre
Favorite Song : Tengo demasiadas, genero heavy
Favorite Movie : El fuego de la venganza

Raj21994
09-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Uplay File:
Raj21994

Hey guys. I'm currently living in London, England. Just started Uni and being swamped with work already.
I love playing games, watching Animé/Cartoons and reading Manga/Comics (I'm a bit of a nerd :P)

Little more info about me -
Favourite TV Show: Don't really watch TV but if I had to choose then...... Digimon
Favourite Song: Don't really have one of these either. I listen to whatever has a good beat. Recently I listen to songs by the Monstercat group on Youtube.
Favourite Book: Haven't read one in a while but I guess that would be "Of Mice & Men".
Favourite Movie: None really.
Favourite Sports: Don't really do sports. PFC all the way!!!
Favourite game: Digimon World PS1

kaziator
09-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Hu.
Favorite TV show: tBBT
Favorite movie: V for Vendetta, Watchmen
Favorite book(s): the Second Coming, Measuring of the World
Favortie games: Assassin's Creed, Diablo

Wojtuma
09-27-2013, 04:49 PM
CODE NAME: Wojtuma
I come from Poland (It isn't true that we cannot into space).
I live in a small town and I go to school in city in a distance of 30km from my hometown.
I've played many Ubisoft games, e.g.: Far Cry 1/2, every Assassin's Creed except ACIII and Black Flag (of course).
I've also played every Splinter Cell and own almost every one of them (every but Conviction) and I love this series.
Hope you like my Uplay file.
Cheers from Eastern Europe.

yasso63
09-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi i am living in Egypt in Cairo to be exact i have been a gamer since i was a four year old my username is yasso 63. my favorite game is far cry 3 my favorite tv show is csi Miami my favorite book is king of thorns my favorite movie is the hobbit favorite song paradise by coldplay my favorite sport is parkour

frank1330
09-27-2013, 04:53 PM
my top tv programs are ncis csi and wwe
i love assasin creed

TDoric
09-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Hello Ubisoft!

A little about me.

Coming from: Croatia, 23 years old (24 in November)
Hobby: hunting
Favorite instrument: accordion (i actually play it)
Favorite sport: soccer
Favorite TV show: Top Gear UK
Type of Gamer: PC Gamer
Favorite game's: Far Cry 3, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Any of the GTA games
Favorite movie: Braveheart

Hope for the future: Have enough money to finally buy a PC that has the latest CPU/GPU so I can finally play the latest games on MAX settings.
Personal idol: My father

What would I do if I won the lottery: Help friends and family to pay their debts, but other than that continue living the way I do now, but worry less about money!

Favorite drink: Don't know the English word for it but in Croatia it's called Gemišt. Basically it's white wine and carbonated water mixed 50:50

TCHiOBi
09-27-2013, 05:57 PM
UPLAY FILE
Code Name: ciobi112
Current status: in between games
Gaming activity: 10+ years
Latest IGN: N/a
Latest PRE-Ordered Game: Watch_Dogs_
Current Location: somewhere in Romania

DeoGust
09-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi, i live in Portugal, my uplay account is deogust, and my favourite game developer is Ubisoft Montreal (far cry 3 and ac).
Favourite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother
Favourite Book: The Lord Of The Rings III - The Return of the King
Favourite Movie: The Lord Of The Rings III - The Return of the King
Favourite Song: Shepherd of Fire, Avenged Sevenfold
Favourite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Top 5 games: 5-Just Cause 2
4-Mafia 2
3-Battlefield 3
2-Battlefield Bad Company 2/Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (tie)
1-Far Cry 3, everything about the game is epic, except for a bug that i cant get upoints from doing actions (stupid bugs)
Favourite Sport: Playing PC XD

SlapY0Mamma
09-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi, My username is SlamY0Momma, soon to be changed to RamRod.
I like long walks on the beach..... Oh wait, wrong site.
Favorite games. Assasins Creed (all of them)
Battlefield
COD
Payday2
Total War
Just so many great games out.
Cheers and hope to see you all in Watchdogs soon!

xirion77
09-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Hello from a big Assassin's Creed's fan living in France at Besançon.
Favorite game: AC Brotherhood
Favorite Movie:Pulp Fiction
Thanks

Narcolep
09-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Narcolep here, recently downloaded Far Cry 3 with Playstation plus, loving every minute of it, roll on the fantastic looking Watch Dogs & Assassin's Creed Black Flag, keep up the fantastic work Ubisoft

Dosh4tress2
09-27-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm Dosh4tress2, I live in Kirchdorf, that's in Switzerland and somewhere between Zurich and Basel. Currently I am an apprentice and work as a polymechanic in the second year. I personally play various games from various genres. My favourite game at the moment is Warframe. My first Ubi-title was the Assassin's Creed collection (AC 1-ACBH), and my favourite Ubi-game is Brotherhood.
Favorite Tv Show: Warehouse 13
Favorite book: (I'm not into books) Zelda: Hyrule Historia
Favorite Movie: every Star Wars
Favorite Song: Cry of the Banshee.
Fun fact about me: People think I'm insane and stabbed a lot of people because I'm very calm and tend to speak nonsense sometimes. The first one is actually right, but I'll never mention it.

W4lkix
09-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi ! Ubisoft are the best !

Plaban.CoN
09-27-2013, 07:52 PM
I am Plaban from India.
I like to play Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Ghost Recon and Driver: San Francisco..........etc...etc.
I was so fascinated about AC when I got my first game that I used to tuck a pen in my wrist watch like the hidden blade in AC and hit everyone ....my friends used to tease me a lot and they do even now...
Its so embarrassing .....
Favourite Book: The Godfather
Favourite movie: Agneepath (1990), Godfather, etc..
Favourite Song: Anything by Enrique Iglesias, Eminem etc..

slavi45
09-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Hi evryone,Slavi45 from Poland, I am a PC gamer. Favorite games Splinter Cell series and Hitman

TBoneBeaurone
09-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi, I'm TBoneBeaurone and also sometimes go by GentlemanTBone. I'm in Ontario, Canada studying as a Computer Programmer Analyst ( I'm in my final semsester! ) and even working on a small game with a small group of my peers for our big project. I've been into video games since I was just a small child, though I do enjoy my hikes and picnics at the parks. Especially love being by a river. My nickname T-Bone was a childhood nickname caused by my younger brothers inability to pronounce my full name properly. It kind of disappeared for a while until my mom gave my girlfriend the story, and now I don't know if she even remembers my real name anymore :P. The Gentleman part, is because regardless of them being co-workers, family members or friends, gentleman is one of the first words people use to describe me.

I also love music, and I'm learning guitar ( when I have the time to practice anyway ). Naturally, I love Rocksmith as a result of this. It really impresses me both as an amateur guitar player and programmer. I've had a lot of fun playing it for practice. Can't wait for the new features in the 2014 version!

Favorite TV Show: It really varies since I don't watch a lot of TV. The Simpsons will always be a classic to me though.
Favorite Book: Subterranean ( I think it was called ). One of the first novels I read that I really got into as a kid.
Favorite Movie: REALLY hard to say, but Minority Report comes to mind. So I'll stick with that.
Favorite song: Can't say I really have one favorite. I think at the moment my favorite to play on guitar is 'Tears in Heaven' by Eric Clapton using an acoustic.

OHOZIPPO
09-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Hello, I'm OHOZIPPO from Thailand

pulpo281170
09-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Hello I am pulpo281170 from Spain, if you want to add me as a friend to play games, please just add me
Hope everyone have fun here!!

rick366
09-27-2013, 11:26 PM
sweet the new 4.0 goning be the boom

MikeOathout
09-28-2013, 12:10 AM
My name is MikeOathout
I am from the Hudson valley of New York, USA
I am 42 years old, and a veteran of Desert Storm
I am disabled and enjoy more realistic games, like sports and military based, but not so much a fan of Halo types.
I am big on strategy games, but not a big online player, but will occasionally poke into them to try them.
I was in the Air Force, and have done a lot of different types of jobs in my life before my disability.
I have a lot of video game ideas and wish I could explain them to someone my ideas to see my games come to life.

hitmany360
09-28-2013, 12:41 AM
Hi. I'm hitmany360 . I live in Brazil .
Favorite Tv Show : Arrows
Favorite Song : Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Favorite Book : The Crucifix Killer
Favorite Movie : Batman The Dark Knight
Favorite Sport : Parkour (Free Running)
I'm waiting for : Watch Dogs

Noxbi
09-28-2013, 12:42 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: NOXBI

Greetings my friends, my name is Norbert. I came from the land of milk and honey called Poland. It's been 13 springs since the first time I played Ubi Soft game which was one of Raymans cousins (u know, same engine as R2), Hype. This brave knight on his mighty quest through time achived many things. One of them is that I fell in love with that kind of games. Now I'm one of the greatest Ubisoft fans. I have many, many, many Ubi games and I love to play them all night long. :D

Favorite Tv Show: Czas Honoru (Eng: Days of honor)
Favorite book: Patriot Games (u all know who wrote that)
Favorite Movie: Brain from Planet Arous
Favorite Song: Holy Diver (it's Dio of course)

valannor94
09-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Hi! valannor94 here.
My favorite Ubisoft game is Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

Albino_SoCiety
09-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Hi im Albino_Society which was the name I created because of my albino appearance
Favorite TV Show: Family Guy
Favorite Song: Don't Kill My Vibe-Kendrick Lamar
Favorite Book: The Hobbit, Assassins Creed Forsaken
Favorite Movie: Too many
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Love the Assassins Creed series and im excited for Black Flag

always024
09-28-2013, 02:58 AM
wassup always024 ac revelations ubisoft

Cioppet
09-28-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm Cioppet
Favorite TV Show: Arrow
Favorite Books: Stephen King
Favorite Movie: Back to the future
Favorite Sport: Arc shooting
Favorite Game: Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Favorite incoming game: Watch Dogs

Leonyx.
09-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Hello,I'm living in Malaysia
My name is Jerick Teoh AKA Leonyx i am 17 years old
i play video games since 2006
I love ubisoft games like ghost recon,assassin creeds franchise

i am RPG/FPS/Strategy/Racing player
My favorite song is Zedd Clarity
favorite Tv show Community
Favorite movie Hangover Part1-3

I love Assassin's Creed Franchise <3

Astigule
09-28-2013, 09:31 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME : Astigule

Hello ! I'm Gabriel and I live in France, department of Bretagne. My username is Astigule (I don't know the reason) and I'm 18. I'm a PC player and I play videogames since 2003, my first videogame was Rayman. I love ubisoft games, there are very well developed, and the enterprise was created by a "breton" we say in France ^^. There are a few days, I have preorder Watch_dogs and Rocksmith 2014.
Here my favorite things :
Favorite TV Show : None (I don't like TV, I prefer think by myself)
Favorite song : Many : Are u mine - Artic monkeys, Lonely boy - The Black Keys, She talks to angels - The black crowes, ect...
Favorite book : L'étranger by Albert Camus
Favorite movie : Pulp Fiction
Favorite sport : Sailing
Favorite hobby : Guitar

P4vili0n
09-28-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm P4vili0n,
My first Ubisoft game was "DRAGON RIDERS: CHRONICLES OF PERN" I put many hours into it levelling up D'kor.
I have been playing Assassins Creed at the moment and am looking forward to Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag but am most looking forward to Watch_Dogs.

midichs
09-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi all! I'm from Ukraine. My UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME : midichs
I'm fan of Rayman Origins

Shadowkiller019
09-28-2013, 10:39 AM
hey everybody my game name name is jordysmart, i live in Belgium in the province Antwerp. i am playing video games for 6 years now and only using uplay for 2 years.
My favorite games are: the assassin's creed series but i really want Watch Dogs too.
i still play some PS2 but most especially PC.

Fireseed
09-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi, my IGN is Fireseed, I´m 30 and life in germany. In my opinion Uplay is the best reward system. No other system allows you to unlock ingame content in an other game title. This is maybe the reason why I collect points like a junky.

Favorite games: Turok 1 & 2, Far Cry 2, NFS Most Wanted (2005)
Favorite TV Show : Stargate, Person of Interest, Terra Nova,
Favorite Audio : Mostly OST´s like "Two steps from hell"
Favorite Movie : Sucker Punch, Predator, Ghost Ship
Favorite Sport : Walking and Football
Most Wanted games: Watch_Dogs and the next Far Cry installment

Memozoi
09-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Hi, I'm from Russia. I am very pleased to get to the forum!
It is a pity that there is no Russian section.
I like Ubisoft, I hope you'll always the best!

Translate by Google translation

tikotal
09-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi, I'm Tikotal, an 25 year old spanish player. I love the reward system of Uplay to unlock ingame content and new missions.

Favorite Console : PS4
Favorite games: Watch Dogs & Assassins Creed
Favorite TV Show : Misfits, Homeland and Breaking Bad.
Favorite Audio : Extremoduro
Favorite Movie : SAW
Favorite Sport : Football (F.C. Barcelona)
Most Wanted games: Watch_Dogs and Assassins Creed IV

Pakito_8P
09-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello community!
I'm a spanish PS3 player.
I like action games
My Music OST, heavy and rock
My reading adventure books, comics and manga

cher191
09-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi everyone. I like AC series and I hope that I will enjoy Watch Dogs too) I’m part of Russian uplay community.

Etiou-BZH
09-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi. I'm living in Brittany (France). I'm 20. My nick name is the combination of my names and Breizh (Brittany in Breton). I've been a gamer since I was about 7-years-old.
Favorite Tv Show : Dexter, Games Of Thrones, Califorrnication, South Park
Favorite Song : Calvin Harris, The Offspring
Favorite Book : The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
Favorite Movie : Vanilla Sky
Favorite Sport : Canoeing

jerry488
09-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Favorite Book : The hunger games
Favorite Movie : The Prestige
Favorite game: assassin's creed 3
hello, i love to play on my xbox 360 on mondays with my freinds and living on new jesery
sorry of my bad english

Harry_M_
09-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Hi. I'm mateuszswiercz. I'm living in Poland - Gdansk. I like Assassin's Creed Series - i have games, books and comics. I like read comics (Uncle Scrooge - Don Rosa). I like old rock music (The Beatles, Queen, Pink Floyd etc.). I'm playing video games for many years.
Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
Favourite Song: Bohemian Rhapsody
Favourite Book: Harry Potter, The Lords of the Rings
Favourite Movie: Too many
Favourite Sport: Bicycling

Evazan
09-28-2013, 02:21 PM
name: Evazan
Live with my bear in Russia - Chelyabinsk
NA ZDOROVIE!

FKJ88
09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Hello everyone, I'm FKJ88. I've been playing games since very little, was infected with platforms like old Nintendo, Terminator, Sega and PC with turbo speed of 133MHz. I've been interested since DOS in PC's, trying all kinds of work on it and playing Sokoban, Supaplex, Mario, Wolf and so on. Later on, my passion for PC continued, I've started to learn more and more about them. My uncle showed me first GTA when it was out and I loved it! As time passed by, I played games like CS, Quake III, UT, RA2, WC, SC and many many others when I was young. Today, my favorite game series are GTA and Splinter Cell. I like all kind of movies, one of the new ones and maybe one of the favorite ones is Assault on Wall Street, excellent movie. Book, well anything about design, vector graphic and photography. There is too much music to name it, but one I can always listen to when I am relaxing, urban skating through city or cruzing in car while on trips, is from young producer STWO, be sure to check it out.
Kind regards,

FKJ88

Medjay_Bayek
09-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to ubisoft forums I hope everybody will treat each other with respect and be friends I have got a Wii u at the moment my interests are playing tom Clancy's splinter cell blacklist I have completed all the missions and would love to have 10 uplay units because I would like to redeem them on the raven suit.
Favourite TV show: doctor who
Favourite Video games: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist , Assassins creed
Hobbies: swimming , reading (sometimes) and playing on my Wii u
Favourite movie: R.E.D
Games What I am Excited About This Year: Watch Dogs , Assassins Creed 4

Medjay_Bayek
09-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Hello im currently living in England I have been loving games since I was young my first game that I got was Nintendo dogs for the Nintendo D's but in these days I play on my Wii u.
Favourite TV show: Doctor who
Favourite Book: Harry Potter
Favourite Video Game: tom Clancy's splinter cell
Favourite Sport : Swimming

Lucretia7
09-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi All, I`m Lucretia :)

Although not my usual style of game, I`ve been "attempting" to play Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

I was making my way home late one night when passing the local "Game" store who invited me into the "midnight release" event... despite feeling a little out of place (I was the one of only three girls there!) I met some lovely people & walked out with a copy of Splinter Cell ;)

Fave TV Show: anything sci-fi/manga
Fave Book: Mort by Terry Pratchett
Fave Movie: Aliens

Greatest concern: I think I am developing a crush on Sam Fisher!

*hugs*

COOPOD
09-28-2013, 04:58 PM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: COOPOD
I'm quite patient person, but sometimes go mad.I'm teamplaying gamer who enjoying win with team and I use Skype for it. Started my gaming activity in 1996 with SEGA, year later with PlayStation 1.I like playing any game with Xbox 360 Controller. I do love good clothes. Also, I do love Linkin park and 30STM.I often play on guitar, love to spend my time drinking some beer with friends.I'm in love with football, watching, playing.I play FIFA. Besides, I'm 22 years old.

Feel free to add.Cheers!

PaveKos
09-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi. I`m from Ukraine, my nickname is PaveKos. You can try to find me on Steam or Origin. I am PC gamer.
Favorite Tv Show : Doctor Who
Favorite Song : It is difficult to determine
Favorite Book : James Bond series
Favorite Movie : The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Favorite Sport : Fencing

MP23456
09-28-2013, 05:57 PM
bonjour je vie en france jai plus de 20 ans jador la serie assassin's creed pour son contest historique est je suis impasion de voir ariver assassin's creed 4 black flag pour son histoire sur les pirates.

MrJokerZeRo
09-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi all!!!
Good day!!!:cool:

elad213
09-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi. My name is elad. my username is Elad 213 (a bad one, i now, but i live it)
one think first
i finished the main story of SC BLACKLIST, and It's amaizing.
favorite TV Show : DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
favorite book : I AM NOUMBER FOUR ( and the all the rast of the series)

CrazyAngel4You
09-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi there,
I'm Alexander, or as Ubisoft might know me as: CrazyAngel4You. I'm that guy who got the yeast infection from last years Ubiparty. Or maybe not? Just kidding ;) Wow, funny guy....
I'm 20 years old, from Sweden and I just love to play games. Number 1 game series is ofc Assassin's Creed and I just can't wait for Black Flag, haha.
I'm studying game design, 3D, and am hoping to one day be a part of such a great game studio as yourselves. On the spare time, when I'm not playing or studying I play a couple of chords on the guitar.
Fav. TV Show: Supernatural
Looking forward to AC4, Rocksmith 2014 and Watch_Dogs!

Ezio201112011
09-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Hello everyone:) I'm from Russia adore company UBISOFT and all its games, especially the universe Assassi's Creed. Want to learn to be a programmer to Kiev for this wonderful organization. TV watch do not like favorite sport-swimming and soccer, favorite book of Jaroslav Hasek's "The Adventures of the Good Soldier Schweik during World War II" and the music I like to listen to the games.

Armed_AL
09-28-2013, 08:57 PM
What's up..
Name: Armed_AL
My name is Alex and I play GRO (Ghost Recon Online)
I love all the Tom Clancy first person shooters since the first rainbow.
Also love to play tactical airsoft on the weekends.
My favorite show is/was Sea Lab 2021.
My GRO handle is CaptainMurphy NA servers. Hit me up for a fire team if you're on!
Clan Tag- SCS - Squad Combat System
GLHF!!!

Scaghophile
09-28-2013, 10:06 PM
My Name is "Scaghophile" ( :p ), I live in France, in Caen, I loove Ubisoft games, the last games I bought is Splinter Cell : Blacklist, the next'll be Watch Dogs, I want to read the expressions of the people like the "Dr.Lightman" in "Lie to me", and be dark like the hero in "Death Note" *-*

sgy57
09-28-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm the great wizard Cartman...
S****w you, hippies !

pixeldensity93
09-28-2013, 11:15 PM
overdose26 here,
Favorite games: Assassin's Creed Series.
Most Anticipated games are AC Black Flags, Watch dogs, and the division
Favorite Bands are 3 doors down,and Fall out boy, and daughtry

DJ.R3D
09-29-2013, 12:35 AM
Hello, my Name is "DJ.R3D" or only Red :D

I am 18 years old and i love to play PC Games.

My favourite Games: (not all from Ubisoft :D) Rising Storm / Red Orchestra 2; Diablo 2, 3; Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Revelations; Fifa 14; GTA V; Batman Arkham Asylum, City; and my TOP 3 this year!

#1 Watch_Dogs, #2 The Division, #3 The Crew

My favourite TV series: Dexter, Monk, Doctor Who, A-Team, The Walking Dead, New Girl, How i met your mother, The Big Bang Theory, and much more... :D
My favourite Cinema Movies (at the moment): Lone Ranger, Rid****, Paranoia, R.E.D 2, The Worlds End, Elysium, The Conjuring, The Wolverine, 21 and over.....

Now a little bit about me: I go to school and make my final Examination. After i completed this, i will go to a university, too study psychology.
In my spare time, i like to take my SLR camera (Single-Lens Reflex, or in German = Spiegelreflexkamera) and go out into the wildness & make beautifull shots of the pure nature :D

This is the End of my secret "Uplay File"

Yours sincerely, DJ.R3D / Red

JDTX
09-29-2013, 03:09 AM
Hello people, I'm living in Brazil, my name in game is JCV.DTX, i have 23 yeas.
Love games, they always amuse me at times when I'm stressed.
I love all kinds of games, so of course, keeping the standard recipe: Fun and quality !!!

Favorite Games of Ubisoft: Rayman, Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell. Hopefully Watch Dogs impresses me.
Favorite Tv Show: HOUSE.
Favorite Movie: Kung Fu (in General)
Favorite Song: Metal, Latin Music and Electronic Music.

Armone314
09-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Hey this is Armone314, real name is Terrance. I'm 20 and I live in Michigan.

Favorite TV Show: Smallville and Supernatural
Favorite Movie: Ip Man 1 & 2
Favorite Book: The Last Dog on Earth
Favorite Activity: Swimming and listening to music
Favorite Games: Assassin's Creed Series, Far Cry 3, Call of Duty Series, Army of Two, Need For Speed Series, Infamous Series and Battlefield Series.

Rodrigo1165
09-29-2013, 04:48 AM
hello am Rodrigo1165 (nickname), I am gamer for some time and is rearo think I grew as a person playing them, but the men of Ubisoft for all the moral, I am big fan of the great sagas of Assassin's Creed and I look ances new titles announced at E3 and more.
Live drawing, rap and open mind :) - sorry my English :P

E3pol
09-29-2013, 05:20 AM
The U - Files: the truth is in here

Hello everyone, this is Felipe, a.K.a. E3pol from Brazil. Hey, this is really fun! I never thought we players would be here someday politely introducing ourselves like colleagues on the first day of class!
So now I´m here, firstly, because of Driver Parallel Lines than Driver San Francisco which I LOVE, great game ( except for the fact I can play it only on a super-administrator account by now, some weird X64 issue...), and looking forward to The Crew for PC!! (not gonna get PS4 or XBOX-ONE, I´m sorry). I´m a freelancer designer but without a degree - plan to go to Canada to get it - and now discovered the wonderful world of 3D modeling, rendering and animation, which will lead me to the world of VFX in the film or game industry (keep my seat warm there, Ubisoft!).

As for my favorite music or movie, no way... can´t list only one of each kind, but I can say I´ve been listening to a lot of movie soundtracks and recommend that movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Javier Bardem is a great actor. Oh yeah, Supernatural, The Walking Dead and The Adventures of Tintin (ooold) are among my faves.

It was nice to write and read all your stuff here, see ya!

ACIS-Atlanzat
09-29-2013, 07:22 AM
Hey there,
I am Atlanzat. I loved the naval missions in AC3 and really looking forward to play AC4:BF (can't await it :p ).
The AC-Initiates-Project is a great idea, that brings hours of additional gameplaytime ^^
Cya all in multiplayer (I am the one behind you, stabbing in your back ;) )

batphantom
09-29-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm batphantom, from Toronto, Canada, and I'm an alcoholic

Anthro-Monkey
09-29-2013, 08:06 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: knightwheels
Favorite sport: Climbing
Favorite TV show: Doctor Who
Favorite food: american hot pizzza

TemplarStabber
09-29-2013, 08:09 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODENAME: TemplarStabber

I currently live in Madurai, which is in India. I don't usually play Video Games. The only ones I played with much interest were the games in Assassin's Creed series.

Favourite Book: Encyclopedia
Favourite Song: Iron by Woodkid

Hocinea
09-29-2013, 08:58 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME : Hocinéa

Hi, I'm Hocinéa, I come from Belgium.

Favourite Game : Assassin's Creed 3
Favourite TV show : Games of Thrones

ailenrok225
09-29-2013, 09:30 AM
hi. its Ailenrok225. I'm Polish but I living in England in Durham. I am 15 years. my nickname is my name back wards and 225 is my favorite number.

Favorite TV Show: family guy
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring and the Hobbit
Favorite movies: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, SkyFall
Favorite song: Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

FastCursor
09-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi everyone, i'm from Russia :)

Favorite books: Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Lord Of The Rings
Favorite serials: Supernatural , The Big Bang Theory
Favorite music bands: AC/DC , Nickelback , Nirvana , Linkin Park
Favorite games: Assassin's Creed , Prince Of Persia , Mass Effect , Grand Theft Auto, etc...

Add me to friends , lets play in AC3 MP ;)

dragolance1988
09-29-2013, 10:24 AM
dragolance1988
manuel angel ortega
favorite game: ghost recon , call of juarez, splinter cell, assassin´s creed,battlefield.

Sp1der_cat
09-29-2013, 10:34 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODE NAME: Sp1der_cat

Favorite Console : Sega Dreamcast
Favorite Game : Might & Magic: Heroes series
Favorite TV Show : Breaking bad
Favorite Movie : Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Favorite Sport : Sex
Hobby: Smoke weed))

DocThomus
09-29-2013, 10:37 AM
UPLAY FILE
CODENAME : DocThomus

I'm French. People say I am crazy, then... It's possible... but only Sunday.
Favorite Serials : Stargate, Game of Throne, Castle.
Favorite Films : H2G2, Serenity.
Favorite Music Band : Tryo.
Favorite Games : Civ5, Diablo3, FalloutNV, Tropico4, etc...

Champi13
09-29-2013, 11:17 AM
HI i'm a good player and i love Ubisoft..
my favorite game is rayman or watch dogs !!!!!
andfavorite console is wii u and computer :)

TheTrueTwilight
09-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi, I'm TheTrueTwilight, I'm living in England at the moment, terrible weather as always. I have been a gamer since about 8 years old and i still haven't got any better.

Favorite Tv Show: One Piece (anime)
Favorite Book: The Hunger Games
Favorite Movie:Full Metal Alchemist Conqueror Of Shamballa
Favorite Song:Nightmare Night [WoodenToaster + Mic The Microphone]

If you wonder what the song is hear is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PCEp8z7FNg&list=TL5JoQEGtojwRd0BR6HgLuHpRMNhluc9Fl :)

iTuuRe
09-29-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi
Name's iTuuRe and im only here for units. The best tv show is Game of Thrones, best game (so far) is Batman Arkham City and the best books that I have ever read are the emperor series and the conqueror series, both written by Conn Iggulden. I cant write much longer because im from Finland and the winter is coming so my fingers might freeze if I continue writing.

pz_leo
09-29-2013, 12:55 PM
pz_leo here from Poland
best tv show Star Trek

TaronS94
09-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Hi,I'm LorenzoS94 and I love so much the Assassin's Creed series :D
Favorite Movie:The Dark Knight
Favorite Song:Bangarang(Skrillex)

KamikazE_MD
09-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Hi, I'm Kamikaze_MD,from Moldova and don't have time to write some letter here cose go to play Blacklist with friends... :p

ffc1990
09-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi I'm ffc1990.
I like playing the AC multi-player on PS!

Anyone else stuck on getting the Brotherhood platinum?

MrNath95
09-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi everybody ! I'm MrNath95 and I live in France. Currently, I'm playing Splinter Cell Blacklist, and I'm waiting for another Ubisoft's game : Watch dogs ! Videogames are one of my passions, just like sport and comic strips.
Favorite TV show : The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Movie : The Avengers
Favorite sport : Handball

shadowwalkekiko
09-29-2013, 02:32 PM
uplay file
code name:shadowwalkerfox
gamer style: panther
favoryte game: Watch_dogs
contry: Macedonia
13 years 09/27/2000
vinica macedonia 2310

X-310
09-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Uplay file
Code name : X-310
I'am french man. I love the tom's clancy games. I look forward to Watch_Dogs, the best game of end-year, and it's something other than GTA-like, it's best :) .
I'am playing at the moment Ghost Recon Online.
Favorite TV show : NCIS - NCIS LA
Favorite Movie : The tree movie of Batman by Christopher Nolan.
Favorite sport : Handball (the power and talent of FRENCH :cool: )

SilentDeath139
09-29-2013, 03:18 PM
I"m living in the United States. Nashville to be exact. My name deals with the only UBI game I play which is Silent Hunter. Currently waiting for the stupid servers to get back up so I can actually play the game I paid for.

Favorite TV Show: Orphan Black
Favorite Song: Parabol/Parabola by Tool
Favourite Books: Anything written by Lee Childs
Favourite Movie: The Gaeia Effect
Favourite Sport: Long DIstance Accuracy shooting AND white water kayaking

Antonrukavi
09-29-2013, 04:26 PM
I am Anton Ivanov , i live in Россия , in sity Москва I like Uplay my nik is my name and name of my cat.:cool:

xanty16
09-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Hi I'm from Spain and I play Assassin's Creed

morman46
09-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi i'm Moreno from Italy and I play Assassin's Creed and Far Cry

jdneedham00
09-29-2013, 06:06 PM
I am J.D. and I live in Tennessee, United States. I've been gaming for quite along time and I play on the Xbox 360 but I can't wait for the the PS4 to come out. My favorite Ubisoft games are the Assassin's Creed Series. I like to watch The Walking Dead and Monk and I love Detective Novels or TV Shows, such as Hercule Poirot.

NikolayMishin
09-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi I'm MAFIA2GAMER from Russia, Moscow and I play Far Cry 3, want to buy Assassins Creed 4. I like sand-box game like GTA, Mafia. Now I'm waiting for adding Yandex.Money (https://money.yandex.ru/) payment system in Uplay
Favorite Song : Queen - I Want It All
Favorite Book : The Godfather by M. Puzo
Favorite Movie : Shindler's List
Favorite Sport : I'm too gamer for this :)

TheHiddenBlade.
09-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi my username is NLFlashNL
I play games for quite a while now and I can say that Ubisoft makes the best games! :)
I got all Assassin's Creed and Far Cry games, and I love playing them.
I also look forward to play Watch Dogs and The Crew.:cool:
Favorite Tv Show : Family Guy
Favorite Song : Jesper Kyd - Ezio's Family
Favorite Book : Oliver Bowden - Renaissance
Favorite Movie : Wrongfully Accused (I hope this will change to the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie)
Favorite Sport : Gaming (if its a sport ;))

ym173
09-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone!
My username is ym173, my name is Iurii. and I am from Kiev, Ukraine.
I play computer games since 1989, and my favourites are adventure games. Not much of those are available from Uplay unfortunately. But here I play 'Might and Magic' series, including Heroes. Many thanks for the rebirth of that great name after the hiatus of 12 years!

Sergeidart
09-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Hello, I am Sergeidart from frozen, large country (Russia, not Canada)) ). I play Ubi games, and think, that is good game (but game who have some URGHHH moment in gamedisign). I am gamedisigner and writer (huh).
Favorite Tv Show : homeland (in my contry it's called "Чужой среди своих" in English Stranger Among Friends or something like that)) )
Favorite Song : woodkid - Iron (irony that it song was played in Assasins Creed revelations trailer (Irony double, I download this game now (one of the reason why I came hear)))
Favorite Book : War and Peace (Lev Tolstoy) and Two capitan (Koverin)
Favorite Movie : The Pianist, The Ghost Writer
Favorite Sport : chess and cybersport

Snipekill006
09-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Name: Snipekill006
Live in New Jersey
I love the Assassins Creed series and waiting for Watch Dogs to come out on the Xbox One.
Currently Working on GTA V and playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Favorite type of Music I listen to: Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal

LemonCurry42
09-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Hi everybody,

nickname/Uplay name you can see... :)

Slovak republic.
Assassin's Creed big fan and AC Initiates +AC The Watch member. :)

Looking forward to AC: Black Flag and Watchdogs...

Favorite Tv Show: Mad Men
Favorite Book: Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Favorite Movie: Synecdoche, New York
Favorite Sport: Football

danibari
09-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi guys!, I'm danibari an Italian Playstation 3 player and see you soon on Watch_Dogs.

Favourite Sport: Football
Favourite Game: Watch_Dogs

Prepare your Phones...

Deveporte
09-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi. This Deveporte. I live in Russia. His nickname I came up with on the basis of a name of the game Assassin's Creed 3.
Favorite Song: Linkin park.
Favorite book: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Favorite game: Far Cry 3

SymonCreek2000
09-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Ciaoo sono un italiano ho 13 anni e mi piacciono molto i giochi stealth come slplinter cell e titoli vari, anche se il mio gioco preferito è Assassin's Creed

Joyva1
09-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Здравствуйте.Я из России,г.Санкт-Петербург.
Люблю играть в экшены,стратегии и рпг.Люблю слушать рок

Yokushuu
09-29-2013, 10:36 PM
hello my username is yokushuu and i love the assassins creed saga soo much and my dream is to write an assassins creed fic about the mexican revolution
Favorite TV Show: Courage the cowardly dog
Favorite Movie: Iron Man 1 & 2
Favorite Book: Harry potter
Favorite Activity:Playing videogames
Favorite Games: Assassin's Creed Series

emixamx
09-29-2013, 11:06 PM
Hi. i'm emixamx, and for those who don't understand, it's maxime with a x. I'm living in Québec at Canada, so i speak french. My favorite game is assassin's creed, fable and i discovered recently batman arkham asylium and city who as very cool. I don't usually describ me, so i don't know what to say, except maybe add that one of my favorite Tv Show is teen wolf.

Sorry for my english in advance!

nkahoang
09-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Hi, I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a hard core and dedicated PC-gamer since when I was 6

Music: Classical / Upbeat / New age
Favourite games: FC3 / Tomb Raider / SC2 / Assasin Creed series
Favourite Rewards: those from Far Cry 3 : BD. The music is AWESOME

Many people prefer to have their games on Steam but to me, having uPlay is preferred as in case I let my friend borrowone account, I still have another to play :) And uPlay is not that bad, I just miss the ingenious backup and restore games function from Steam.

Smurf K1ll3r
09-30-2013, 12:19 AM
Hello I'm from Upstate NY (30) My uplay Sn is Raiden3100. Ive owned and played every console in every generation sine the Atari 2600. I studied photography in collage. I love to read and listen to music and enjoy playing all types of video games. I like experiencing the new worlds and creative ideas the these creative medias are allowed to bring to life .
Favorite Tv Show: American Horror Story
Favorite Book: Death Troopers
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Back to the Future, Pirates of the Caribbean & BladeRunner
Favorite Song: Anything by Marvin Gay
Favorite Comic: Detective Comics and Injustice
Favorite Games: Ico, Assassins Creed 3 Liberation, Indigo Prophecy,Skyrim & Rayman Raving Rabbids

RemittingDust09
09-30-2013, 02:59 AM
Hi! *waves*

I'm RemittingDust09! I live in Canada.

I love fps,mmorpgs, and games with epic story lines.

I have a hard time just picking one specific game that I adore over all others!

I love all forms of music, though I tend not to listen to too much metal.

I have a dog named Acheron, and a cat named Princess MELBA Toast.

I fell in love woth Splinter Cell games, back in the day on my PC. Now I mostly play Xbox - because my computer isnt unpacked yet!

Hopefully I'll get to headshot some of you all soon!

Spartan064APB
09-30-2013, 04:28 AM
Spartan064APB
Games: Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, all Halo games

SuperStar_Sid
09-30-2013, 04:42 AM
Favourite Sport: Football
Favourite Game: Prince of Persia,Assassin's Creed(Action Adventure)
Favourite Music_Hip-Hop,Rap
Favourite Graphics engine-Anvilnext
Favourite story (of game)_NFS Most Wanted
Favourite Gameplay-Mass Effect 3
Favourite Stealth Game-Splinter cell
Favourite Action Adventure game-Prince Of persia
Long Awaited Series-Prince of Persia
Favourite FPS Game- Call of Duty
Favourite Customer Support-EA Support

SmokaSizzle420
09-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Hey. Smoka70 in da hizzle.
1. Favourite TV show: None to busy playing Ghost Recon Online to watch TV.
2. Favourite Book: None to busy playing Ghost Recon Online to read.
3. Favourite Movie: None to busy playing Ghost Recon Online.
4. Favourite Song: Sway - Level Up (you see what I did there?).
5. Feel free to add me on Uplay: Smoka70 or GRO: SmokaSizzle70

kollura1998
09-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Hi, my name is kollura1998, and I have been living in Australia for a little over 10 years. I have only joined uplay at the start of this year, but have enjoyed all the rewards and extra's which come with being a member of I. have a massive addiction to the Assassins Creed series and have played them non-stop for more than 8 hours once.

Favourite TV Show: Sleepy Hollow/Adventure time
Favourite book: used to read books, but rarely do now
Favourite movie: too many movies to say
Favourite song: Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
Games owned: Assassins creed 2,Assasssins creed Brotherhood, Assassins Creed3 and Prince of Persia the Sands of Time

number024
09-30-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm NumberXXIV or Aaron. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. My favorite Ubisoft games were the the heroes of might and magic series. HOMM 3 has gotten so many hours of play time i can't even count them. I'm currently playing Anno 2070. It's awesome and my girlfriend and I love playing it together.

BallsSteel
09-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi there, i'm Balls-of-Steel! (In case you're wondering why the hell did i choose this nickname, all i can say it's from my first PC game: Duke Nukem 3D xD)

I'm from a casual player from Portugal.
I'm a huge fan of the Assassins Creed Series, with all the games finished to 100%, and i'm just waiting for the release of AC4: Black Flag.
I just finished GhosRecon : Future Soldier and From Dust, and I'm trying to find some time to finish Driver SA, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

As i said, i'm waiting for AC4, as well as the FANTASTIC Watch Dogs, and can't wait for The Division and The Crew :D

UrMajestysBlade
09-30-2013, 09:57 AM
Bon Jour, Buenas Dias, Buongiorno, Sup!

Universal gamer here which means I play on all consoles (No fanboy stupidity here) Too many good games to pick just 1 console so i'm playing God of War, Super Mario AND Halo....GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

I have a large video game collection with all the old consoles, NES, SUPER NES, N64, SEGA, PS, XBOX. I LOVE MY COLLECTION. Old or new, video games have a way of bringing people together so we can experience an adventure OR BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER AND STILL BE FRIENDS. (Most of the time)

I'm hooked for life and i'm O K with it.

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD! :cool:

Romain62
09-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi my nickname was Romain62, i'm from France.

I love all the Assassin's Creed's games. I play video games until many years, almost exclusively on Pc...sometimes on Xbox360.
Recently I'm trying to finish Anno 2070 and AC III on Pc and Sleeping Dogs on Xbox360.
I'm waiting for "Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag" and "Watch Dogs" on Pc. Looking forward to spending hours on it ...

Have a nice day all gamers...

Siada-Apius
09-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Hello, my user name is Siada-Apius, live in Ukraine and my first UbiSoft game was Splinter Cell in 2003. It was just amazing.
After that was Prince of Persia and he liked me too.
In 2007 my friend told me to play some game called Assassin's Creed, i try it, everything was cool, story, main hero, places... and imagine my surprise when i saw that it was also Ubi!!! :D
Ubi makes a quality product and over the years we see it. Thank u!
P.S. Blacklist is good, but spies can not kill mercenaries so easy :)

muwaka
09-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Hello!
My name is Mikhail!
I'm from Ukraine, it's on south of Russia.

I work at the border. Devote all his time to that repel the attacks of the Russian bears. Bears get drunk vodka, balalaika arming and attacking our country, they want to take the most valuable - fat (we call it "s_a_l_o"). In a rare moment between battles, I manage to play the game.
Ubisoft is one of my favorite firms that make neat game. The first game of this office, in which I played was "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1993) - NES". Last - "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist". In games like multiplayer and most of all the game's plot.
I also love music. Different styles. Basically, the good old electronic and rock 70s 80s. Norman Cook, AC / DC ...
I love basketball and football (not American).
Favorite book - "Metro 2033" Dmitry Gluhovskij. In general, I like apocalyptic fiction :)

Farriah
09-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Herrooo!!
My username is Farriah!
I hate my username! I wish I could change it, but que sera sera.
Favourite game/s: Canis Canem Edit/ BULLY, Assassin's Creed (1 the most, then the others), Dragon Age.
I am Playstation- kinda want to get into PC, but I'm happy on PS3. Considering going to PS4.
Homestuck!! My patron troll is Kanaya!
I live in Australia.
Favourite colour: Purple (I'm pretty sure, but Blue is getting really close)
My favourite movies: The Blues Brothers, The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I like too many songs, books and authors for a favourite, and I don't watch a lot of TV anymore... except Ninja Warrior and Total Drama Island.
K, that's enough, if too much. OuO

inssomniak1138
09-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi my user name is inssomniak1138 from the Scotland in the U.K
I play on PS3, I have all of the assassins creed games and driver, can't wait for BlackFlag and Watch Dogs.
Feel free to add me on PS3 same user name.
See you on the battle field Assassins :)

FamHolstJohansen
09-30-2013, 11:28 AM
i play assassin's creed and i love it soo mutch

Ruzzeler
09-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi. It's Ruzzeler here. I came from Germany and really enjoy UPlay with its Rewards and Missions ;D
Favorite Tv Show : The Simpsons
Favorite Song : Eminem - Berzerk
Favorite Movie : Batman the Dark Knight

greetings
Ruzzeler:p

xUnalloyedDadey
09-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello my uplay name is Dadey11t and my xbox live name is xUnalloyedDadey and my real name is Tom. I enjoy sports and train 9 times a week but i always find time to fit in time to play assassin's creed. I have played at least 200 hours on all 5 games combined. I also have the Assassin's Creed 1 Limited Edition, Assassin's Creed 2 Black Edition, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Auditore Edition, Assassin's Creed Revelations Animus Edition, Assassins Creed 3 Freedom Edition, Assassins Creed Anthology and have pre ordered Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Black Chest Edition as well as all the novels, guidebooks, the Artbook for Assassins Creed 3 and Maps and I am absolutley pumped for Black Flag and I am now a fan of ubisoft playing some of there other games such as Far Cry 3 which was amazing. I also live in Australia
Favourite TV Show: Housos
Favourite Book: Assassin's Creed Forsaken
Favourite Movie: Rocky 4
Favourite Song: Eminem - Rabbit Run
PS I play on Xbox 360 and PC

NjectCreed
09-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Hello from Germany,
I am lotrokalle and I love Ubisoft games! I really like to play Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell, especially I like the multiplayer.
Favourite TV Show: Spongebob
Favourite Book: Assassin's Creed Rainessance
Favourite Movie: LotR-series
Favourite Song: Netsky - We Can Only Live Today (Camo & Krooked Remix)
PS: I am a big F1 and football fan.

Have Fun
lotrokalle

tombolare
09-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Hello my Name is Tombolare and i am from Germany or better I am from Berlin.
I play often enough video games and most of them are from Ubisoft.
I like Assassin´s Creed the most from Ubisoft
I play on PS3 and on PC.
I have a lot of friends with whom i play together.

Favorite Tv Show: Navi CIS
Favorite book: Harry Potter, Pery Jackson, Sherlock Holmes
Favorite Movie: Fast and the Furious movies all of them :p
Favorite Song: Full Circle
Favorite Sport: riding a bike

Arckon16
09-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi, my username is Arckon16.
I like to play Assasins' Creed and Prince of Persia, specifically on PC. I prefer the one player mode above the multiplayer mode.

iansdoor
09-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Username: iansdoor
Thanks Ubisoft

Favorite Tv Show : game of thrones
Favorite Song : Queen's fat bottom girls
Favorite Movie : Roadtrip

RVP64
09-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Hello my name is RVP64

I'm live in france,
Je suis un grand fan de la série Assassin's creed depuis le début, j'adore ce jeu :).

Ma série préferer est smallville
My favourite book is Harry Potter
My favourite sport is basket ball

Sorry for my english, is bad :( but i'm french :).

rambler100
09-30-2013, 05:47 PM
hi my username is rambler100,i like Assassin's Creed games and im waiting for the next game.

Murshad_PAK
09-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Hi,
Username: Murshad_PAK
Name: Rashid Ali Amjad
Fun Detail: Funny story, i went to an interview, i was told to give my name and some fun detail, i said: I'm Rashid and i love Assassins Creed :D and the other guy was like, really ? i do too :D

herby658
09-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Hallo, I am what I am and it is herby658.
I´m living in Germany NRW.
The Assassin's Creed Series are also my favorites!

Wish you all a good time
herby658

beav6287
09-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi, I'm beav6287
live in indiana, usa
love the assassin's creed franchise
excited for watch dogs.

Andresperdomo
09-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Hello, I'm AndresPerdomo and living in Colombia, I love Splinter Cell!

Favorite Tv Show: 24
Favorite book: Worl War Z
Favorite Movie: Ocean Elevens
Favorite Song: "Now Or Never" by Outasight

Moki25
09-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Hello, I'm Moki.
Nationality - Poland
Fav game - Beyond Good & Evil
Playing now - Card Hunter, Dota 2, Far Cry 3
Hobbies - Rubik's Cube, Penspinning and Magic: The Gathering

Deman131
09-30-2013, 06:50 PM
привет всем с вами Deman131 родом из России,кто хочет co-op в Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist пишите так же Assassins Creed Brotherhood,Revelation и 3 в multiplayer

Star8uck
09-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Hello I'm from the UK and love the new Splinter Cell Blacklist, but hate the fact I registered it to the wrong uplay account, need a way to merge ;(

superharek
09-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi, superharek here. I'm from Latvia. Been playing games since 7. Started playing on PC and have been playing mostly on PC ever since,do occasionally play on PS3,X360.
Favorite TV Show : Sherlock
Favorite Song : Hard to choose but i guess i'll go for "Time" made by Hans Zimmer
Favorite Movie : Too many to choose from. (Inception,Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,Dark Knight trilogy are just the few of my Favourite films list)

muratyamak61
09-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Hİ! MY NAME İS muratyamak61
Nationality: TURKEY
Fav. game: AC3
Fav. tv show: the-big-bang-theory
FAV SONG: ı love college
please make ac4 as good as ac3.

Mishok97
09-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi!!! My nick is Mishok97. I Live in KIEV, UCRAINE. My fav. game is ASSASSIN'S CREED, ALL parts))))

DELTALIN
09-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Hi, I'm linzhouyu from the United States. I'm an Assassin's Creed fan and I love this series so much. I cannot wait to play AC4 now!

Gawdatemymom
09-30-2013, 08:28 PM
I currently own every assassin's creed game released and some of my favorite parts would be the way ezio became an assassin it made him seem more out for revenge and my favorite uplay downloan would be in the second one would be the family cript and that they where really polo's I like to read any dan brown books and my favorite movies are the fast and the furious movies I also have a black lab 2 gerbils one hamster and 2 parakeets im a line cook and im getting ready to attend college for culinary arts to become certified to be a chef and I also dj at a local bar on fri and sat nights

Raincity18
09-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Hi everyone, I am RainCity18 from Canada.I have been playing games for a very,very long time.I'm a big fan the Assassin's creed and splinter's cell series. Can't wait For Assassin's Creed BlackFlag to come out!!

Favorite Tv Show: Sons of Anarchy / Dexter
Favorite book : It / Stephen King
Favorite Movie : E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Favorite Song: Too many but favorite band U2 and Solo Artist would be Bruce Springsteen

KriszHun
09-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi!

My user name is KriszHun. It's came from my name and my nationality. I'm from Hungary. I'm 21 years old. I play videogames since 1999. I love lot of Ubi games; the Assassin's Creed Series, the Driver, Ghost Recon series. I'm very excited about AC4, Watch Dogs, The Crew, and of course The Division. I'm very happy and proud since this cool IP-s came in Hungarian traslation.

Best Wishes
KriszHun

ciraygoza
10-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Hi i live at mexico city obregon my name is carlos ivan raygoza one of my favorite things about ubisoft is that it has made most of the games that i like when i was 6 years old i played tons of rabbids

games and when i was 8 i played alot of rayman and now that i am 10 i play assassin's Creed on my xbox 360 and played all the games for except revelations and black flag

my favorite tv show:The fairy godparents
favorite book : infinity blade redemption
favorite movie:oblivion
favorite song:iron from woodkid

now my username is ciraygoza (also i did play ac1 but it has no uplay)

averyusmc
10-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Hello, I am averyusmc.
Big fan of Assassin's Creed.
Favorite T.V. show is Doctor Who.
I can't wait to play AC4.

EVI-IVE
10-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi there~I am spawnboy a simple PC gamer.
I am from Beijing China. For the first,I must give a special thanks to UBISOFT for made such wonderful games for us!
My fav games is AC Ser. For the best one is ACII。Now I am waiting for the Watch_Dgos,I think it will be the Next ’Logo‘ of UBISOFT~
For Now I must update my computer~:cool:

ltbuss
10-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi My screen name is Ltbuss i Live in South Africa and i have been playing games since i was 5. I am a PC, PS3 and PS vita gamer. I love the games developed by Ubisoft.

Shono95
10-01-2013, 10:26 AM
magomed88
Currently playing in Splinter Cell: BlackList)

AJLinnett
10-01-2013, 11:05 AM
favorite hobby: boxing
favorite song: i don't mind like different types of music
favorite TV show: got a lot like Russel Howard and what ever is one BBC three
favorite movie: well i like different types like action and things like that
From AJLinnett