PDA

View Full Version : Possible new walkthrough coming out on the 30th September[rumour]

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 05:14 PM
WARNING: THIS IS COMPLETE RUMOUR. DO NOT TAKE THIS AS FACT. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING. I DIDN'T DO IT. THIS SOURCE IS KIND OF RELIABLE, BUT NOT OFFICIAL.

Now that I got that out the way.https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1378142_555352894520028_1742780368_n.jpgThis would be the day after Eurogamer. So maybe we get one of the 3 demos being shown?

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Here's the URL:
www.eruditonetwork.com

Seems legit to me. No way they would get that link without being official. Get hyped? However, one wonders what they have left to show. Probably would be more of the same.

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Here's the URL:
www.eruditonetwork.com (http://www.eruditonetwork.com)

Seems legit to me. No way they would get that link without being official. Get hyped? However, one wonders what they have left to show. Probably would be more of the same.

I dunnos. They have 3 demos at Eurogamer, they haven't said if they are all new though. There will probably be 2 Naval and one City demo I think.

I have a feeling they just dont want to ruin Kingston and Havana for us.

The_Heisenberg
09-25-2013, 06:04 PM
I recall not too long ago their was an interview with that dude about the modern day aspect of the game. Perhaps, we'll get a modern day trailer? :rolleyes:

EDIT: The interview was posted on reddit, http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/23/assassins-creed-4-black-flags-modern-day-setting-ushers-in-a-new-age/

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 06:05 PM
don't worry, Pac..if there's no demo, no one will blame you...everyone will be blaming Ubisoft :) because we all like to blame Ubisoft :)

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Yo M, wanna go plunderin' some ships with me?

ze_topazio
09-25-2013, 06:14 PM
I think i have already seen enough demos.

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Yo M, wanna go plunderin' some ships with me?

Plunderin`....Oi...wouldn't ye be talkin' abot tha` wayfarer oy been lookin` at??

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Plunderin`....Oi...wouldn't ye be talkin' abot tha` wayfarer oy been lookin` at??

Nah. Ayem tawkin bout tha Aice o' Spaides thing those dawgs been runin.

Sturnz0r
09-25-2013, 06:32 PM
I think i have already seen enough demos.

idk about you, but when i see new demo, i think "playable" demo..

I don't think Ubisoft thinks that is a good business model, though

ladyleonhart
09-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the information, Pac. :)

Even if "rumour has it". ;)

ze_topazio
09-25-2013, 06:36 PM
idk about you, but when i see new demo, i think "playable" demo..

I don't think Ubisoft thinks that is a good business model, though

I'm so used to the lack of playable demos, of established franchises, this days, that i automatically knew it was a video.

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm so used to the lack of playable demos, of established franchises, this days.

Same. I don't remember the last demo I played of a AAA game.

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Nah. Ayem tawkin bout tha Aice o' Spaides thing those dawgs been runin.

Oh thaaaaaaaat...Hmmm...I wont be having too much free time, so I don't think you'd want a useless labor hand xP

poptartz20
09-26-2013, 04:34 AM
Umm... interesting! I'm looking forward to Sept. 30th for a couple of reasons! :D Guess we will now have to play the waiting game to see what's next for us!

and we all know the real story M. You'll both be looking for BOOTY! >_<

roostersrule2
09-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Same. I don't remember the last demo I played of a AAA game.The only AAA games that put demos out every year are FIFA, Madden, NHL and 2k, basically the sports games, I think it was MW3 where the demo came out 6 months after the game.

pirate1802
09-26-2013, 04:40 AM
The only AAA games that put demos out every year are FIFA, Madden, NHL and 2k, basically the sports games, I think it was MW3 where the demo came out 6 months after the game.

MW3 had a demo? Whaaa?

The last demo I remember was of ME3, although I didn't play it.

poptartz20
09-26-2013, 04:45 AM
MW3 had a demo? Whaaa?

The last demo I remember was of ME3, although I didn't play it.

I'm thinking the same thing!? Actually I've honestly forgot all about Demos! it's like no one ever supports them anymore. ( I'm talking about AAA titles) -- which are the main ones I car the most about. I like indie games just don't know any good ones. other than ones that have made it BIG.

pirate1802
09-26-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm thinking the same thing!? Actually I've honestly forgot all about Demos! it's like no one ever supports them anymore. ( I'm talking about AAA titles) -- which are the main ones I car the most about. I like indie games just don't know any good ones. other than ones that have made it BIG.

Finished Mark of The Ninja recently, and was blown away by it. Its stealth mechanics are FAR more advanced than many AAA games honestly. Now about to start Bastion, then I'll replay Limbo.

roostersrule2
09-26-2013, 04:53 AM
MW3 had a demo? Whaaa?

The last demo I remember was of ME3, although I didn't play it.Yep, I didn't play it but I saw it on the XBL marketplace in March 2012 I think.

poptartz20
09-26-2013, 04:53 AM
Finished Mark of The Ninja recently, and was blown away by it. Its stealth mechanics are FAR more advanced than many AAA games honestly. Now about to start Bastion, then I'll replay Limbo.

Ahh! Mark of Ninja huh! I'll have to try it! unless it's an xbox exclusive like Bastion. (this may have changed not sure.) I think I recently say Limbo on PSN.

I really would love to play Bastion! I really like the style and animation of it! Not to mention it's a RPG I believe. Which is a huge plus!

pirate1802
09-26-2013, 05:33 AM
Ahh! Mark of Ninja huh! I'll have to try it! unless it's an xbox exclusive like Bastion. (this may have changed not sure.) I think I recently say Limbo on PSN.

I really would love to play Bastion! I really like the style and animation of it! Not to mention it's a RPG I believe. Which is a huge plus!

Got all those games free from a friend hehe

poptartz20
09-26-2013, 08:12 AM
^ whaaaa! for real! well.. aren't you lucky! lol! that's really awesome though!

Now to go force some of my friends to not only buy me an xbox but to also buy these games. Should be easy right?

pacmanate
09-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Yep, I didn't play it but I saw it on the XBL marketplace in March 2012 I think.

Yeah its odd, Black Ops also had an SP demo come out 6 months after release.

pacmanate
09-26-2013, 11:33 PM
http://www.gamestopblackflag.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_content=092613&utm_campaign=ac4_exclusive&cid=soc_10000001/

20,000 shares will unlock a new video you say?!

What are the odds it will unlock on the 30th of September?

This is the kinda stuff I hate about Ubisoft. All these things they do to get free promotion but everything is fake.

TheHumanTowel
09-26-2013, 11:39 PM
http://www.gamestopblackflag.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_content=092613&utm_campaign=ac4_exclusive&cid=soc_10000001/

20,000 shares will unlock a new video you say?!

What are the odds it will unlock on the 30th of September?

This is the kinda stuff I hate about Ubisoft. All these things they do to get free promotion but everything is fake.
lol yeah. Like they'd actually go "No sorry we're not going to release it" if it doesn't get 20,000 shares.

adventurewomen
09-26-2013, 11:42 PM
I played AC4 demos today at Eurogamer!! :D

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
I played AC4 demos today at Eurogamer!! :D

Cool :) I will be tomorrow. What did you think?

pirate1802
09-27-2013, 11:41 AM
^ whaaaa! for real! well.. aren't you lucky! lol! that's really awesome though!

Now to go force some of my friends to not only buy me an xbox but to also buy these games. Should be easy right?

Well the friend bought the recent Humble Bundle, but already had these games. So he gave those codes to me. ^_^

poptartz20
09-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Well the friend bought the recent Humble Bundle, but already had these games. So he gave those codes to me. ^_^

Humble Bundle!?

I swear you guys in the EMEA get a ton of cool stuff! I've never heard of anything like this before! Sweet deal!

roostersrule2
09-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Humble Bundle!?

I swear you guys in the EMEA get a ton of cool stuff! I've never heard of anything like this before! Sweet deal!You do get them, I think.

I get them in Australia, I got BF3, The Sims 3, Dead Space 1 and 3, Crysis 2, MOH, Burnout Revenge and Mirrors Edge for $10 and I could have only payed $5.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-27-2013, 02:37 PM
No more demos ughhhhh
Dear Ubisoft,
For the next ac give us 4 demos and 4 demos only.
1. Story Demo
2. Open World Demo
3. New Feature Demo
4. MP Demo

The rest - trailers

Demos are the worst kind of spoilers :(

MrLoiske
09-27-2013, 03:04 PM
i just can't wait to see someting more

pirate1802
09-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Humble Bundle!?

I swear you guys in the EMEA get a ton of cool stuff! I've never heard of anything like this before! Sweet deal!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

They bring out such deals regularly. You buy a bundle of games and pay anything above 1$. Pay above the average, and you get moar games in your bundle.

You do get them, I think.

I get them in Australia, I got BF3, The Sims 3, Dead Space 1 and 3, Crysis 2, MOH, Burnout Revenge and Mirrors Edge for $10 and I could have only payed $5.

A friend got that bundle, and he gave me Crysis 2, RA3: Rebellion and MOH. :)

No more demos ughhhhh
Dear Ubisoft,
For the next ac give us 4 demos and 4 demos only.
1. Story Demo
2. Open World Demo
3. New Feature Demo
4. MP Demo

The rest - trailers

Demos are the worst kind of spoilers :(

No one forced you to watch them.

roostersrule2
09-27-2013, 04:33 PM
No one forced you to watch them.I wouldn't be so sure.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/hu/3/30/York02.jpg

STDlyMcStudpants
09-27-2013, 10:56 PM
No one forced you to watch them.

So? Doesn't make it right -_-

LieutenantRex
09-27-2013, 11:23 PM

I'm confused. It doesn't make it right for you to not watch demos that you didn't want to watch in the first place?

poptartz20
09-27-2013, 11:43 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/

They bring out such deals regularly. You buy a bundle of games and pay anything above 1$. Pay above the average, and you get moar games in your bundle.

A friend got that bundle, and he gave me Crysis 2, RA3: Rebellion and MOH. :)

wait... what? They actually give out hard copies of current gen games or is it digital downloads? When I clicked on the link All I get is mobile games for android?

SixKeys
09-28-2013, 03:04 AM
wait... what? They actually give out hard copies of current gen games or is it digital downloads? When I clicked on the link All I get is mobile games for android?

That's the current offer. They bring out new offers every few weeks. This time they happen to be offering mobile games. Most of the time the games are digital downloads that you can play on your PC.

STDlyMcStudpants
09-28-2013, 04:36 AM
I'm confused. It doesn't make it right for you to not watch demos that you didn't want to watch in the first place?

Yeah...
It spoils my appetite for AC by just seeing that the demos exist...
I feel like AC IV is being shoved down my throat..im not being teased..not getting a sample...im getting the whole meal lol..and i dont even watch "demos" for any game
How is this possible?! :D
Idk dude...i just feel like we've seen too much..they only left the story a mystery...

pirate1802
09-28-2013, 05:41 AM

I cant even begin to understand it. No one forced you to watch it, so you are watching on you own accord and then complaining of being fed information. You have a problem with it, don't watch it then.

pacmanate
09-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Yeah...
I feel like AC IV is being shoved down my throat..im not being teased..not getting a sample...im getting the whole meal lol..and i dont even watch "demos" for any game
Idk dude...i just feel like we've seen too much..they only left the story a mystery...

But you dont have to watch. This still doesn't make any sense. You can only spoil yourself.

Jexx21
09-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Yeah...

To go with your food analogy, here is literally what you are getting: one of those appetizer samplers things that is a full appetizer but takes stuff from all of the other appetizers to try.

poptartz20
09-28-2013, 05:31 PM
That's the current offer. They bring out new offers every few weeks. This time they happen to be offering mobile games. Most of the time the games are digital downloads that you can play on your PC.

PC!? :(

ahh.... oh well! Thank for the info SixKeys! :

Mr_Shade
09-28-2013, 05:56 PM
This would be the day after Eurogamer. So maybe we get one of the 3 demos being shown?

News to me.. have to say..

Reading that - you can take it a few ways..

Personally - I think that means they are going to publish articles ABOUT the demos we show at Eurogamer Expo...

We have an Open World Demo [PS4]

Fort Demo [PC]

And the one I was working on, Assassination mission [PS4]

However wouldn't be the first time they have snuck something out - but I have a feeling they mean talking about the demos - and not one being released - since I am pretty sure I would know.. ;)

pacmanate
09-28-2013, 06:35 PM
News to me.. have to say..

Reading that - you can take it a few ways..

Personally - I think that means they are going to publish articles ABOUT the demos we show at Eurogamer Expo...

We have an Open World Demo [PS4]

Fort Demo [PC]

And the one I was working on, Assassination mission [PS4]

However wouldn't be the first time they have snuck something out - but I have a feeling they mean talking about the demos - and not one being released - since I am pretty sure I would know.. ;)

We havent actually seen the jungle gameplay though, only cuts off it in the open world gameplay demo :P

Mr_Shade
09-28-2013, 06:48 PM
We havent actually seen the jungle gameplay though, only cuts off it in the open world gameplay demo :P

yeah.. so maybe expect new info based on the demos.. like I'm suggesting?? or are you suggesting something else?

Just its a little different than an actual demo?

Unless you are meaning 'demo' in the trailer sense - and not a playable demo [which most people would think it as]

pacmanate
09-28-2013, 07:22 PM
yeah.. so maybe expect new info based on the demos.. like I'm suggesting?? or are you suggesting something else?

Just its a little different than an actual demo?

Unless you are meaning 'demo' in the trailer sense - and not a playable demo [which most people would think it as]

Like a 7 minute Jungle walkthrough. The only videos we have seen are off game of fans playing it so far, no official walkthrough from Ashraf, thats what I mean.

Mr_Shade
09-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Like a 7 minute Jungle walkthrough. The only videos we have seen are off game of fans playing it so far, no official walkthrough from Ashraf, thats what I mean.
Oh right.. a walkthrough trailer..
Just Demo, mostly means playable in person when connected to games. ;)

pacmanate
09-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Oh right.. a walkthrough trailer..
Just Demo, mostly means playable in person when connected to games. ;)

Oh NOW I know what you are talking about, the thread title. Sorry took me a while to clock on. Change it to "possible new walkthrough" or something then.

Mr_Shade
09-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Oh NOW I know what you are talking about, the thread title. Sorry took me a while to clock on. Change it to "possible new walkthrough" or something then.
You can do that ? :)

Just edit the post - and go 'advanced' ;)

STDlyMcStudpants
09-28-2013, 08:06 PM
I hope they release an AC IV walkthrough 1 week before it comes out,

pacmanate
09-28-2013, 10:08 PM
You can do that ? :)

Just edit the post - and go 'advanced' ;)

That only changes the header, just tried it :'(

pirate1802
09-29-2013, 07:23 AM
I hope they release an AC IV walkthrough 1 week before it comes out,

And you would watch all of it and afterwards curse them for releasing it, rite? :)

AidenPixxel
09-29-2013, 09:16 AM
I don't know if there will be a gameplay tomorrow but you can sure expect a lot of previews and interviews

lothario-da-be
09-29-2013, 09:28 AM
And you would watch all of it and afterwards curse them for releasing it, rite? :)
Exactly my thoughts. Its kinda the same with ac4, after ac3 so much people wanted a pirate game. Then they get one and start complaining about the pirate gameplay...

STDlyMcStudpants
09-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Sarcasm must not be a thing in India ;)

pacmanate
09-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Hmm, what is this?

https://twitter.com/IanHigton/status/384703420390600704

Mr_Shade
09-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Hmm, what is this?

https://twitter.com/IanHigton/status/384703420390600704
guess time will tell ;)

pacmanate
09-30-2013, 04:52 PM
guess time will tell ;)

hmm. HMMM. Rumour my ASSassin.

pirate1802
09-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Sarcasm must not be a thing in India ;)

ahahaha that's rich

Mr_Shade
09-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Anyway...

New video previews [not a demo] are released - along with a new trailer AND PC release date - which just happens to be the same as next gen.. odd that ;)

Pacmanate's new thread : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/798286-New-Eurogamer-AC4-Preview!-30-09-2013?