PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Edward...?

LieutenantRex
09-25-2013, 04:48 AM
I'm unsure if a thread like this was made before, if it has, please take it down.

Now, it's not secret than Connor as a character was received with mixed feelings. One side loved him and his struggle, while the other side didn't feel like he was relatable enough and straight up didn't like him in some cases. It's pretty much 100% fact that Ubisoft won't do another major game involving Connor simply because of 18th century fatigue, upon rebuke from fans who don't want to see Connor again. Perhaps a Vita spinoff, or a book detailing the rest of his life, but definitely not a game.

It's got me thinking, however, about Edward and how he'll be as a character. Ashraf and Darby have already said over and over again that Edward will have a struggle between selfishness and his duty as an Assassin. Personally, I relish in seeing this firsthand. It seems like a very interesting plot mechanic, if not a bit cliché. I hope Edward evolves into his own character as uniquely as Altair, Ezio, and Connor did with theirs.

I'm alarmed, however, how the developers decided to move back to a character similar to Ezio in some aspects. I know, I know, "That's like saying Altair and Connor are the same!", but I don't mean it like that. Edward seems like a womanizer, a trait Ezio possessed, and he has the charisma that both Altair and Connor lacked. I'm unsure if Ubisoft has done this because they realize that a majority of fans like characters like this, which makes me doubt the gaming community as a whole in some cases. It's an ever-raging battle. Jason from Far Cry 3 was called a ******bag and [censored] by a lot of players simply because he was white and cried a lot during the beginning of the game. Jason was the modern century counterpart to Ezio and Connor, in retrospect. He's attractive, has a sort of charm, and is a bit full of himself. The gaming community loves, and more often hates characters like these taking up their main character space, (I believe in the Hate-Jason case, it was the plot and location more than the character) and then when stoic, less well-rounded people to play as come about, the community usually hates more than love. I think this may be dignified in a split between casuals and more dedicated gamers, where casuals seem to be okay with either stock to play as, while the gamer gamers like a more... perfect character

All in all, I don't want Ubisoft to think that we as a community are too dumb to emphasize with more serious characters and just revert back to the fail-safe ladies man archetypes. So do you think Edward will be another carbon-copy of Ezio?
I said characters a lot.

roostersrule2
09-25-2013, 05:01 AM
I still think Edward will be the worst of Connor and the best of Ezio combined, with his own twist on it.

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 05:19 AM
AC4 development probably started way before AC3 released. So you can't move back from a no-well-received character and make a typecast character in AC4 unless you have invented a time machine or have found a crystal ball that predicts the future.

Whether Connor was well-liked enough or not, we'll see in AC5, not AC4.

Either way, you can already see plenty of differences between Ezio and Edward. Ezio was a nobleman who'd ask ladies before getting on with them, Edward is a dirty scumbag who'd just grab the ladies and be off with it whether they like it or not. Edward is motivated by selfish goals and is not above using violence and threats to get what he wants. Ezio wasn't like that. Oh, and lets not forget, Ezio was a carefree teenager when we first saw him. Edward already has a daughter to take care of when the game starts.I think its rather tunnel-visioned to say Edwad is Ezio 2.0 based on just one similarity between them. By that logic Connor was Altair 2.0

I-Like-Pie45
09-25-2013, 05:34 AM
i don't think edward did a pretty good job of taking care of his daughter

he's too busy having a pirates life for himself in AC4

and Forsaken made it seem like he was a pretty big **** to her

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Jason from Far Cry 3 was called a ******bag and [censored] by a lot of players simply because he was white and cried a lot during the beginning of the game.

Yeah well a lot of dudebro gamers take the showing of emotions as a sign of weakness.. They need a thorough bashing, let's see if they cry after that.

roostersrule2
09-25-2013, 05:42 AM
Yeah well a lot of dudebro gamers take the showing of emotions as a sign of weakness.. They need a thorough bashing, let's see if they cry after that.Haha don't hold back man, just get em.

Jexx21
09-25-2013, 06:09 AM
they knew the reaction to Connor was going to be mixed, yet they still used him as a character..

Also, what we've seen of Edward shows him being the cold-shoulder kind of guy when he's not with his crew or being a cold stone killer to his enemies. Definitely not like Ezio.

He's been described as a brash, rebel Assassin who is young, cocky, and fearsome.

Altiar:
Brash at first to enemies and allies
Rebel to the Creed at first
Young and Cocky at first

Ezio:
Brash to his enemies early on.
Young and Cocky at first

Connor:
Brash to his enemies and unknown, possible, allies
Rebel to the British, to Achilles at times
Young and Cocky

All Assassins: Fearsome

Gee, Edward sure sounds like most of the Assassins we know.

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 10:47 AM
To the OP I hope you realize that your post is your opinion not everyone will agree with you, I respectfully disagree. I could relate to Connor's struggle, Connor was out of all the Assassin's he was the realist his personality especially.

Edward should be well received amongst with the fans.

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 10:50 AM
It's pretty much 100% fact that Ubisoft won't do another major game involving Connor simply because of 18th century fatigue, upon rebuke from fans who don't want to see Connor again. Perhaps a Vita spinoff, or a book detailing the rest of his life, but definitely not a game.

I hope you will stick around for a year more, I wanna see your reaction when your "100% fact" fails and we get a Connor game next year. :D

Also lol @ 18th century fatigue. There has been like.. one 18th century AC before this? And that was in different location, BF is at a different place, if another game gets made I'm sure it will be at a completely different location altogether. I got more Italy-fatigued playing ACB tbh. That **** was not just at the same time, but also at the same place!

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 11:04 AM
I hope you will stick around for a year more, I wanna see your reaction when your "100% fact" fails and we get a Connor game next year. :D

Also lol @ 18th century fatigue. There has been like.. one 18th century AC before this? And that was in different location, BF is at a different place, if another game gets made I'm sure it will be at a completely different location altogether. I got more Italy-fatigued playing ACB tbh. That **** was not just at the same time, but also at the same place!
I agree with everything you said wholeheartedly!!

I also dislike the way the OP wrote as if their opinion was a "fact" like it already happened. >__<

roostersrule2
09-25-2013, 11:37 AM
You really think after three games there wont be fatigue? I think we should have a big DLC, similar size to TOKW but not split into three for AC IV, then we go somewhere else completely.

Then in 2015/16 when it's a fully next gen game we shall see Assassins Creed VI, it will be set in Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome and somewhere else maybe Persia, probably not though because of Prince of Persia so maybe just Rome, Athens and Sparta. It will win every GOTY award possible even Indie GOTY and the creative director will be Yves and we will love him again like we did, when um.. I'm not sure when but when we did!!!

Raibuscus
09-25-2013, 12:13 PM
I am seriously hoping that they'll make a game in Japan, it is something you can't throw away... it's too important in history.

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Edward will probably be my favourite Assassin next to Altair.

1. Firstly I love the VA for Edward.
2. The conflict between him going Templar or Assassin makes for interesting story.
3. His character development from selfish pirate, to Assassin, to family man.

If anything, I am looking forward to his Character development. It seems like it could get really deep and if done right, can be perfect.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Until we get official confirmation there won't be another Connor game I don't think we can say it's 100% ruled out. I hope it's not at least.

As for Edward, my initial reaction to him was that of extreme dislike. Like many others I thought he'd be Ezio 2.0. But there were later reassurances that he actually grows as a character so I think I will like him. I do now at least. I have even pre-ordered two expensive special editions and plan to spend even more on Edward merchandise. (Hope they don't make me regret it. lol)

(As a side note about those "dudebros"already mentioned: I hope the game industry starts expanding like many other entertainment industries have done already and stop catering to them as a first choice of audience. I'm going to play Far Cry 3 soon and I don't get why this Jason character got hate from them just because he showed some emotion *le gasp*. I personally think I'm gonna like him. As I said, time to start expanding, preferably away from those "dudebros". I think they're preventing the game industry from evolving).

I-Like-Pie45
09-25-2013, 03:12 PM
I am seriously hoping that they'll make a game in Japan, it is something you can't throw away... it's too important in history.

No

Megas_Doux
09-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Edward will probably be my favourite Assassin next to Altair.

1. Firstly I love the VA for Edward.
2. The conflict between him going Templar or Assassin makes for interesting story.
3. His character development from selfish pirate, to Assassin, to family man.

If anything, I am looking forward to his Character development. It seems like it could get really deep and if done right, can be perfect.

Indeed, Edward has A LOT potential! I hope the whole game delivers.

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 03:59 PM
I'd honestly like to see the period when the pirates start to being hunted down, thereby ending the age of piracy. Imagine Edward being the only one standing alive. One of the few pirates that was spared with everyone he ever knew murdered. I honestly thought AC3' main story line was too bleak and with Edward living through the time when pirates were hunted, I'm starting to worry that this would be a melancholic game as well, but at the same time, I'm glad that the game is still going to have a mature approach.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-25-2013, 04:00 PM
As for Edward, my initial reaction to him was that of extreme dislike. Like many others I thought he'd be Ezio 2.0. But there were later reassurances that he actually grows as a character so I think I will like him.Same, however that doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft marketing tried to sell him as another Ezio initially. I mean, even straight guys called them out on putting that "Look! Edward just had a thressome woot!" scene in first trailer.

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 04:00 PM
You really think after three games there wont be fatigue? I think we should have a big DLC, similar size to TOKW but not split into three for AC IV, then we go somewhere else completely.

Three games where? Are you counting Liberation? It isn't out yet. If you are getting fatigued, don't play it, simple.[/QUOTE]

And agreed with pacman and megas_doux. Eddy has toe potential to be the best Assassin yet with a really great character development arc.

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 04:02 PM
While we're at it guys, from what we've seen, the pirates seem to be a bit eccentric and of course immoral, so I don't see how they would be the ones constructively countering the Templar side of the argument in AC4. It just seems like the moral ambiguity in the game is at danger of being one sided but this time with the Templars since the pirates pretty much don't care about the philosophy of matters.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 04:02 PM
Same, however that doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft marketing tried to sell him as another Ezio initially. I mean, even straight guys called them out on putting that "Look! Edward just had a thressome woot!" scene in first trailer.
That, they did, didn't they? I can't stress enough how much I disliked my first introduction to Edward. I almost gave up on the series.

Fortunately they stopped promoting him as such after all the adverse reactions of him being Ezio 2.0.

Shahkulu101
09-25-2013, 04:07 PM
While we're at it guys, from what we've seen, the pirates seem to be a bit eccentric and of course immoral, so I don't see how they would be the ones constructively countering the Templar side of the argument in AC4. It just seems like the moral ambiguity in the game is at danger of being one sided but this time with the Templars since the pirates pretty much don't care about the philosophy of matters.

I suspect Eddie will have to leave his pirate life behind to show his true alleigiances lie with the Assassin's. That seems plausible but a huge twist wouldn't suprise me either.

Hans684
09-25-2013, 04:36 PM

Sounds like PoTC Pirates, anyway.

They are anarchist that are trying to make a independent community/government/land/country e.c.t Nassu is the pirate republic/haven/community e.c.t where they accepted anyone and did fight for theire own freedom while also pirating the money hey did not gett but it failed becouse they used most of the money and rum, Basecly a failed revolution.
Totally correct becouse Blackbeard did not scare enemys so he did not have to kill them and they surrenderd before the fight = Totally a PoTC pirate.

As a note Templars usually is on the side(for their on goals) with most power and controll like British, Spanish & French government.

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Same, however that doesn't change the fact that Ubisoft marketing tried to sell him as another Ezio initially. I mean, even straight guys called them out on putting that "Look! Edward just had a thressome woot!" scene in first trailer.

But we are guys D: all we think about is... Assassin's Creed.

Sturnz0r
09-25-2013, 05:45 PM
That, they did, didn't they? I can't stress enough how much I disliked my first introduction to Edward. I almost gave up on the series.

Fortunately they stopped promoting him as such after all the adverse reactions of him being Ezio 2.0.

Haha, really? they are going to sell whether self-proclaimed hard core AC fans are shook that edward seems too much like ezio x 20.0

Even if you didn't like the personality of edward, you are buying this game; you are on the forums. don't tell me you'd rather watch the youtube walkthrough than spend just 60$ on an immersive, pirate experience.

fact: Threesomes sell games.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Haha, really? they are going to sell whether self-proclaimed hard core AC fans are shook that edward seems too much like ezio x 20.0

Even if you didn't like the personality of edward, you are buying this game; you are on the forums. don't tell me you'd rather watch the youtube walkthrough than spend just 60$ on an immersive, pirate experience.

I am only buying it and I'm on these forums because I was later reassured that he matures as a character. Trust me I wouldn't be here and would never pre-order it (or even buy it) if I didn't have this reassurance.

WOT? I personally don't buy games to see threesomes. That's so... cheap... Maybe h**** teens do.
Also, how desperate... Example: every time I see an overly-promoted sex scene in a film trailer I automatically assume the film is crap. I have never been proven wrong so far.

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 06:57 PM

How confident....

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 07:01 PM
WOT? I personally don't buy games to see threesomes. That's so... cheap... Maybe h**** teens do.

But what if the said threesome is between Connor, Haytham and Edward?

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 07:01 PM

Oooooooooooooooh

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 07:03 PM
I can always make exceptions...

Kidding... :p No.

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Oooooooooooooooh

http://i.imgur.com/Q29OoQR.jpg

TheHumanTowel
09-25-2013, 07:10 PM
That threesome scene was literally 2 seconds long. You guys just took things far too seriously.

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 07:12 PM
That threesome scene was literally 2 seconds long. You guys just took things far too seriously.

Yeah. I don't necessarily condone that, but it's the 18th century, you really don't have any other outlets for entertainment other than alcohol and sex, especially if you're a poor pirate.

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 07:14 PM

Maybe YOU are not taking it seriously enough...maybe that's what Bush thought when he was about to hit Iraq.."you guys are taking this too seriously"

do you want to be Bush?? do you??

ze_topazio
09-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Bush can dodge shoes, he's cool.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 07:17 PM

If Edward was fully naked, too, I personally wouldn't have taken things so seriously. ;) I could stomach the 3some and his womanising but not the double standard in the nakedness between the two genders within the same exact scene.

Anyways, too late now, I have pre-ordered TWO special editions. haha! ^^

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Maybe YOU are not taking it seriously enough...maybe that's what Bush thought when he was about to hit Iraq.."you guys are taking this too seriously"

do you want to be Bush?? do you??

http://i.imgur.com/iXBmB9o.jpg

(Ta2reeban shade haye3mele ban. Kan leya el sharaf ya sa7be)

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 07:19 PM
(Ta2reeban shade haye3mele ban. Kan leya el sharaf ya sa7be)

la la la mat5afsh..

But if you do get banned..then...tell me when our wedding is <3

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 07:21 PM
la la la mat5afsh..

But if you do get banned..then...tell me when our wedding is <3

Youm 3eid el kowat el mosala7a. Hanetgawez 3ala teslam el ayade, teslam ya gesh hamate.

ladyleonhart
09-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Edward won't be an Ezio copy and I'm certain that he will be his own character. :) As for him being like Ezio, I'm sure Edward will flirt and even be promiscuous. However, the fact that he does marry and have children, makes me believe that ACIV will also focus on Edward becoming a better man. :D

Then I feel he will begin as a man who has been let down by the world he lives in, resulting in him turning to piracy. From his time as a pirate, I believe we will see him struggle to choose between the Assassins and the Templars, as Darby has suggested, as well as his own selfish goals. However, I'm almost certain we will see Edward's transition into a mature man who settles down with a family and swears allegiance to the Creed. :D

No, I haven't read Forsaken because I'm waiting for ACIV!! ;)

Overall, I'm expecting a lot more depth to Edward's character. :)

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Does anyone remember my thread?? the one where I said Edward seems like Ezio?? and that it's a cop out?? I change my mind

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Does anyone remember my thread?? the one where I said Edward seems like Ezio?? and that it's a cop out?? I change my mind

That thread was stupid anyway so good

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 07:24 PM

That thread was a real gem.

ArabianFrost
09-25-2013, 07:27 PM

Hobaaaaaaaaaaaa el te3em gab wara.

Translation:
He backed out. That's good. Now pre-order the game to pay for your sins against Ashraf. Seriously though, pre-order. I know some think it's a bit weird, but I have a feeking AC may be game of the year. The ship to land transition will surprise use more than we think. At least mechanically, it could be GOTY, yes even against GTA, which still is "ride car, shoot people, drive to second yellow dot, shoot more guys"

TheHumanTowel
09-25-2013, 07:28 PM
If Edward was fully naked, too, I personally wouldn't have taken things so seriously. ;) I could stomach the 3some and his womanising but not the double standard in the nakedness between the two genders within the same exact scene.

Anyways, too late now, I have pre-ordered TWO special editions. haha! ^^
It was two second shot. Maybe Ubi should hire somebody to measure how much nakedness is on screen and sound a big alarm when it's not exactly 50:50 between genders. By the same logic all those scenes in movies where couples are lying in bed and the sheets only go up to the guy's waist while they're up to the girl's neck covering her boobs are sexist. Brb going to boycott Sex and the City.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 07:33 PM
It was two second shot. Maybe Ubi should hire somebody to measure how much nakedness is on screen and sound a big alarm when it's not exactly 50:50 between genders. By the same logic all those scenes in movies where couples are lying in bed and the sheets only go up to the guy's waist while they're up to the girl's neck covering her boobs are sexist. Brb going to boycott Sex and the City.
It could be 2 milliseconds or less. It still had a big effect, if internet memes were created. They made that trailer feel like a boys-club only. We got 100:00.

I hate Sex and The City. I watched a few episodes and that promiscuous woman (I forget her name) was my least favourite character.

ze_topazio
09-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Many videos so far have shown Edward shirtless, i demand an equal amount of shirtless ladies or else this game is sexist.

BTW, Edward is not a womanizer, hiring the services of a prostitute anyone can do.

Assassin_M
09-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Hobaaaaaaaaaaaa el te3em gab wara.

Translation:
He backed out. That's good. Now pre-order the game to pay for your sins against Ashraf. Seriously though, pre-order. I know some think it's a bit weird, but I have a feeking AC may be game of the year. The ship to land transition will surprise use more than we think. At least mechanically, it could be GOTY, yes even against GTA, which still is "ride car, shoot people, drive to second yellow dot, shoot more guys"

GTA V is go to yellow dot, play Yoga...

and

feeking
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xD

But no...still not pre ordering >_>

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 07:35 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/94/AC4-2.JPG/300px-AC4-2.JPG

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Many videos so far have shown Edward shirtless, i demand an equal amount of shirtless ladies or else this game is sexist.

My eyes have been opened. Cancelling my preorder.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 07:37 PM

BTW, Edward is not a womanizer, hiring the services of a prostitute anyone can do.

They will only equalise if they show Edward fully naked. :p

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 07:38 PM
If Edward was fully naked,;)
Can you imagine if that was Connor instead. ;)

I can! *fangurls*

Shahkulu101
09-25-2013, 07:39 PM
M isn't pre-ordering because he think it's pirate's creed. He, Frankie Satt and AssassinHMS conspire in secret.

silvermercy
Can you imagine if that was Connor instead. ;)

:D I can imagine. LMAO

Let's start a petition. :p

ArabianFrost
Anne bonne affair. Calling it. The AC games have problems with direct Witcher-type sex scenes, but they'll probably make one with Anne.

Assassin_M
M isn't pre-ordering because he think it's pirate's creed. He, Frankie Satt and AssassinHMS conspire in secret.

You have no proof of this D:

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 07:41 PM
:D I can imagine... :D

:D

:D

Let's start a petition. :p
Agreed! Lets get this petition going!! :D

I am greatful that we got a shirtless Ratonhnhnaké:ton in ToKW but Ubisoft us gurls want more! ;)

Shahkulu101
09-25-2013, 07:43 PM
You have no proof of this D:

I SAW it. With my EYES.

You will be put before the council of twelve for trial - traitor!

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Can you guys stop talking about shirtless male game characters? The guys on here don't do it for women and it seems slightly hypocritical that you get annoyed about Ubisoft showing Edward as a pimp. The guys on here don't keep talking about it but its always "Naked Connor this" or "Shirtless Connor".

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Can you guys stop talking about shirtless male game characters? The guys on here don't do it for women and it seems slightly hypocritical that you get annoyed about Ubisoft showing Edward as a pimp. The guys on here don't keep talking about it but its always "Naked Connor this" or "Shirtless Connor".
Women's chests are more sexualized in general.

Hypocritical no!

ArabianFrost
I SAW it. With my EYES.

You will be put before the council of twelve for trial - traitor!

We only have about 4-5 mods that usually come here :-/

silvermercy
I would be worried if you guys were all talking about shirtless Connor but you're right. We'll keep it the tumblr thread (even though boobs different to er... moobs). :p

(I have no problem with fanboying, btw, feel free to drool over Aveline or any other female character).

Gregolian
09-25-2013, 07:50 PM
This is basically Edward in a nutshell as a character:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120430092504/gameofthrones/images/4/45/Dagmer.png

Which honestly is awesome in a way that he is a person that is forced into it for reasons that we haven't seen yet.

And is hilarious given the actor for Dagmer in the GOT show has a voice part in this game.

Brb going to boycott Sex and the City.

You should boycott that show on the basis that it's stupid and sucks.

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 07:51 PM
I would be worried if you guys were all talking about shirtless Connor but you're right. We'll keep it the tumblr thread (even though boobs different to er... moobs). :p

(I have no problem with fanboying, btw, feel free to drool over Aveline or any other female character).

That's not the point, it's just not needed. The guys don't fanboy for a reason, that reason is most likely because there is no point and it will make them look weird.

And as for the Tumblr thread, that is another issue. It seems to be a shirtless Connor or gay AC character portrayal Haven.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 07:57 PM
That's not the point, it's just not needed. The guys don't fanboy for a reason, that reason is most likely because there is no point and it will make them look weird.

And as for the Tumblr thread, that is another issue. It seems to be a shirtless Connor or gay AC character portrayal Haven.
They do fanboy when they see, say, Jessica Nigri as Edward. ;) But anyway, you're right.

Oh but that's Tumblr in a nutshell. lol (I try to post the most tame pictures I can find though. I have stopped posting yaoi ones I think. lol)

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 07:58 PM

Hypocritical no!

Blame Mother Nature for that.

They do fanboy when they see, say, Jessica Nigri as Edward.

Haven't seen much of that tbh.

Gregolian
09-25-2013, 07:59 PM
This are the only Tumblr of AC pics that should be posted:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/9970b3d1e3bc066e582f9667c84b2e83/tumblr_mtp1t6JeWh1seelsto1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/e393ed13477bd74ff7b24d9fd439f2a4/tumblr_mtmsqg3xsw1qcy62fo1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bef7945626996f545d9449c150f6e57a/tumblr_mtmsqg3xsw1qcy62fo2_500.gif

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 07:59 PM
They do fanboy when they see, say, Jessica Nigri as Edward. ;) But anyway, you're right.

Oh but that's Tumblr in a nutshell. lol (I try to post the most tame pictures I can find though. I have stopped posting yaoi ones I think. lol)

Anyone in their right mind knows that Jessica Nigri is a glorified cosplay sex icon. I find it terrible. She didn't need to get a boob job. Her costumes are great but her boobs ruin it. I am 100% straight, but I hate oversexualisation of women, and she did it to herself.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Anyone in their right mind knows that Jessica Nigri is a glorified cosplay sex icon. I find it terrible. She didn't need to get a boob job. Her costumes are great but her boobs ruin it. I am 100% straight, but I hate oversexualisation of women, and she did it to herself.
Glad you agree. I suppose she found a great way to make more money... (I've read comments in various forums and so many people agree that she would never be popular in other types of modelling).

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Glad you agree. I suppose she found a great way to make more money... (I've read comments in various forums and so many people agree that she would never be popular in other types of modelling).

Eh, I'm not so much slating what she does for a living, more the boob thing.

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Haven't seen much of that tbh.
You sure? lol https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJessicaNigri

pirate1802
09-25-2013, 08:27 PM
You sure? lol https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJessicaNigri

-___________________________________________-

Obviously I'm talking about these boards. Why would I be concerned with kids salivating over airships elsewhere??

TheHumanTowel
09-25-2013, 09:08 PM

Hypocritical no!
lol so obviously that makes you sexualising men okay.
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+are+doing+the+world+a+service+sonny+_d436569f7 0e1734d90c04d0f625dc242.jpg

Shahkulu101
09-25-2013, 09:22 PM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+are+doing+the+world+a+service+sonny+_d436569f7 0e1734d90c04d0f625dc242.jpg

Shahkulu101 likes this post.

pacmanate
09-25-2013, 09:29 PM

Pacman also likes this post

ze_topazio
09-25-2013, 09:40 PM
http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/19/chuck_norris_approves.gif

LieutenantRex
09-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah, this thread derailed. Mods, if you can, close it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who shared what they shared. We'll have to wait until the game releases to truly get closure on the questions. I respect all of your opinions and I look forward to playing AC4 this autumn.

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 10:23 PM
This song just describes what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8QgUIKXHw
<3

ze_topazio
09-25-2013, 10:29 PM
I just realized i started a men vs women discussion, was never my intention, i humbly apologize.

Back to the topic, what if at the end of the game, Edward takes a mask, Mission Impossible style, and turns out he was Ezio all along.

TheHumanTowel
09-25-2013, 10:32 PM
This song describes what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmJa1W0PzY
http://i.imgur.com/8uX6WDN.jpg

silvermercy
09-25-2013, 10:37 PM
This doesn't describe anything but I want to post it. LOL :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

Shahkulu101
09-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Not half as good as Gangnam style. ^^

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 10:40 PM
LAWD... What did I start! :-/

This is not what I intended!

LieutenantRex
09-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Hey, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but please don't drag this topic on if it's going to be irrelevant to the thread. There are other places to post it.

Gregolian
09-25-2013, 10:55 PM
I just realized i started a men vs women discussion, was never my intention, i humbly apologize.

Back to the topic, what if at the end of the game, Edward takes a mask, Mission Impossible style, and turns out he was Ezio all along.So... he's like 200 years old then?

Megas_Doux
09-25-2013, 10:57 PM
Cristina aguilera, PSY?????? Very good music...............

:rolleyes:

NOT!!!!!!!!!

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 11:00 PM
Cristina aguilera, PSY??????

Stop posting bad music =(
Christina's new music from Bionic & Lotus albums are amazing!

I have a diverse music taste, if you've been following my posts. ;)

Megas_Doux
09-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Christina's new music from Bionic & Lotus albums are amazing!

She does not sing live, she does not play an instrument, she does not even compose her music.....This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

Worlds apart.

adventurewomen
09-25-2013, 11:04 PM
^ I Actually love Queen!! :D

Show Must Go on!! I love all of their songs!

Megas_Doux
09-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Very talented musicians! Even better as a band!