PDA

View Full Version : my stats reset back to 1 HELP

X Pshhh X
09-25-2013, 03:20 AM
has this happen to any of u guys? i was a 56 and i started the game today and i was back at 1 but when i check the leaderboard im still rank in the 300s

raptorLegs.r6
09-25-2013, 12:59 PM
yes, mine is the same way I dont get it. my single player is completely wiped also.

Hullyy
09-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Happened to me about a week ago. I had beaten the game, and had achieved rank 56 within the first few days of release. I got online, and I'm back to level 1, with all my progress in single player gone. I still have all my achievements and leaderboard stats, but everything I had access to in game was wiped. I was really ****ing pissed and still am somewhat, but I just said **** it and got to 56 again.

TreFacTor
09-25-2013, 03:37 PM
I learned this lesson...backup your saves...I stopped playing when my stats and save got corrupted (my 360 seems to freeze because of how often you have to switch discs). I'm glad that Grand Theft Auto V is out...I no longer need to switch discs. Thank the heavens there are devs who can think past go...Ubi could learn a thing or three from Rockstar.

Vio.HCG
09-26-2013, 02:13 AM
The same thing also happend to me today.And im f*ching angry right now.Where are the saves located on PC ?