PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2 didn't get uplay points

LucienGrey79
09-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Hi just finished AC2 got all the other uplay points but not the ones for escape hideout the message action unlocked came up at the end but the points didn't unlock any idea as I need the 40 to play the last hidden area and get 100%.

LucienGrey79
09-25-2013, 06:37 PM
OK so I went to the support site and left a question to do with the above problem I got a response but I think it was just a standard reply they give out telling me to take a screen shot of the error. But no error comes up I've completed the game waited till all the credits finished and waited till you end up as Ezio again didn't unlock action and so didn't get the points. I updated the question trying to make it a simple as I could to explain the problem it's not like I'm the first person this has happened to. It's great that I got a message back but it would be nice if the actually looked at the question I asked. The last thing I want to do is play it all again I loved it but come on it that the best solution to the problem.

gian1200
01-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Did you managed to solve the problem? I'm facing it too. I passed the game, waited the credits, but no points. In my case, After that, I've even achieved the 100% sync, but no "escape hideout" message :(