PDA

View Full Version : Just what is going on with Assassins Creed??!!

Jack-Reacher
09-22-2013, 09:27 AM
At first it was all deep and philosophical, now its all like BLAM BLAM, BAM we gotta stop the universe from the time travelers of those who came before the solare flare that nearly destroyed the god that Desmond never became to me BLAM BLAM spaceships flying out of the ocean and Ezio is now like travelling and ripping through time living out a perfect existence and like we got these pessimistic fighters in the frontier and now we are getting designer jeans and pirates all like BLAM BLAM BLAM through the caribean and killing sea urchins and fighting zombie cancer.

Aphex_Tim
09-22-2013, 09:30 AM
It got popular.

roostersrule2
09-22-2013, 09:52 AM
AC always been popular, AC1 is the fastest selling new IP ever.

The worst things to happen to it is the quality decline and that the modern day story line has lost all it's mystery .

Hans684
09-22-2013, 10:21 AM
AC always been popular, AC1 is the fastest selling new IP ever.

The worst things to happen to it is the quality decline and that the modern day story line has lost all it's mystery .

The mystery is going slowly away becouse we are exploring more and more of the series.

roostersrule2
09-22-2013, 10:31 AM
The mystery is going slowly away becouse we are exploring more and more of the series.No it's because they showed us S16 who turned out to be as important to the story as Desmond's left nut, not only did they say that basically everything he said was just the ramblings of a mad man but when we finally got to meet him, Desmond asked no questions or anything, he just seemed to know nothing, but was perfectly fine with that. They also never elaborated about what the writings on the walls and ceilings in AC1 meant, like the Yunogani or whatever it was called, the Eye of Horus and the illuminati eye thing, none of it was explained.

Hans684
09-22-2013, 10:44 AM
No it's because they showed us S16 who turned out to be as important to the story as Desmond's left nut, not only did they say that basically everything he said was just the ramblings of a mad man but when we finally got to meet him, Desmond asked no questions or anything, he just seemed to know nothing, but was perfectly fine with that. They also never elaborated about what the writings on the walls and ceilings in AC1 meant, like the Yunogani or whatever it was called, the Eye of Horus and the illuminati eye thing, none of it was explained.

During Memory sequence 2:
Shaun: I've got a little request for you. I've identified several strange markings that I've discovered right across Renaissance Italy. Now, I don't know what they're doing there, but I want you to help me find out. Rebecca has marked their general location in the database with an eye icon and she's made them glow as well. Keep an eye out.''
After Desmond found the first Glyph.
Shaun: ''There's one of the symbols! What does it mean? It must be there for a reason. Can you take a closer look? Hey! Try using Eagle Vision.''
Rebecca: "Wait, that's not possible. This can't be... hold on, that's computer code. Let me compile it... aw ****, it's an encrypted file.''
Shaun: ''Upload it to my computer. I'm a master at decryption.''
Rebecca: ''I can't. It's only compatible with the Animus itself.''
Shaun: ''Up-upload it to Desmond then. I can't believe this.''
After listening to Subject 16's recording.
Shaun: "What the he–! How did this get inside our Animus?"
Lucy: "Oh, oh. The Memory Core, we transferred Sixteen's Memory Data from Abstergo into the Animus 2.0. He must have hacked the machine when Vidic left him alone between sessions.''
Desmond: "Hold on, wait a second... The signs on the walls in Abstergo... The ones written in blood. Those were clues! He was telling us to look for them inside the Animus."

roostersrule2
09-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Oh yea forgot about that lololololol, but still when they said everything he said had no meaning to it, that's when this series lost its way. It's also pretty obvious that what he said did mean something but the writers dug themselves in a hole and thought the only way to get out of it was to abandon everything he said.

Hans684
09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Oh yea forgot about that lololololol, but still when they said everything he said had no meaning to it, that's when this series lost its way. It's also pretty obvious that what he said did mean something but the writers dug themselves in a hole and thought the only way to get out of it was to abandon everything he said.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DarbyMcDevitt/status/339502197190557699?screen_name=DarbyMcDevitt

Like the Bioshock series AC has diffrent universes(known as calculations). "The Sun... your son" was one possibility out of many, let's say that Desmond did not kill Lucy or Connor never become an assassin. About that the series lost it's way after that is an opinion. They stil are there IF they want to use them but for now... They are left behind, until then it's the talk of a mad man.

adventurewomen
09-22-2013, 11:15 AM
We already have a thread for this and it's similar: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/796700-What-s-happening-to-Assassins-Creed

​Why don't people search before creating threads!

Jack-Reacher
09-22-2013, 11:25 AM
I was taking the piss out of that thread...

silvermercy
09-22-2013, 12:00 PM
It is important to know what designer jeans Edward is wearing so I can order the same brand! Is it Armani Jeans?