PDA

View Full Version : pillaging, scouting

bjkingdoms
09-21-2013, 12:18 AM
What do I have to do to be able to start scouting and pillaging? My beginners protection ended, but when I click on an enemy city the only buttons I have are to view the region map and the greyed out 'move'. None of the other options are showing.

MartyAmodeo
09-21-2013, 05:23 AM
First of all, make sure you are in a "player versus player" world. If so:

You should always be able to scout them, even when you or they are under protection. Just make sure you select a hero from the right side and the scouting option should light up.
If your target is still under protection, the attack options should still light up, but when you select them, you will get an error message that tells you about their protection status.

bjkingdoms
09-21-2013, 01:00 PM
I think I have read that I am in a PvE world; does that mean that I can't farm other players? What interactions are allowed?

Paul_Rotterdam
09-21-2013, 08:19 PM
none.

you can only attack the rifts.

its a cooperative world PvE

you could unregister that world and register on a PvP world for human -human battles to find

bjkingdoms
09-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Is there anywhere I can find a list of when each world started or when new ones will open? Or if there aren't any scheduled maybe someone can give me an idea about how often it happens in general jsut so I can get an idea. I see that the roar of the griffin is open....how far behind would I be if I joined that one now?

filipd81
09-22-2013, 08:39 AM

dre.maa
09-23-2013, 05:51 AM

SEASON 4

PVE Season 4

The Crevices of the Titan 4 BETA - Tuesday November 6th 2012 (beta world ended)

The Dragon Legacy 4 - Monday February 25th 2013

The Rise of the Treants 4 - Monday July 1st 2013

PVP Season 4

The Ravaged Lands 4 - Monday March 4th 2013

The Zombie Assembly 4 - Wednesday May 15th 2013

That is copied/pasted from http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/759694-Active-Game-Worlds-with-Start-Date-%28North-America-Only%29

I am not sure when the Roar of the Griffin one started;I posted in there so that maybe someone who is on that world can say.

If you join that world, if you go to the "STATS" button at the top, it will default to the starting date of the server. The new worlds tend to open as the old worlds close (or become full-which I am not sure is happening this season).

There is a way to get a code from a player who has already started on a world and you will spawn on that world near them. I would recommend that you find someone who is willing to help you in a PvP world by inviting you to join his/her alliance, as that will offer some protection and tutelage.