PDA

View Full Version : Save games messed up

Hidden_Gecko
09-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm sure there are probably a volume of threads on this subject, but I'm not at all sure where to start looking for a solution.

Basically, I completed Blacklist's SP campaign on September 3rd or so. I've played a fair bit of MP too and got to around level 35 or so I think. Doesn't really matter exactly, but I played it a fair bit.

In any case, I decided a couple of days ago I wanted to see if there were any MP games going on, so I bootup UPlay and an update automatically rolls out to Blacklist - first time it's been done automatically I might add, so I was pretty pleased. I get to the "press any key" splash screen and am greeted with difficulty selection, then the opening level and when I finally get to the paladin, I've got whatever starting funds I had, no MP progress and no SP campaign progress. I quit out, google it for a while and find where local saves are kept. I move the saves that are nearest to my previous progress into the newest folder and start up Blacklist. No joy.

I try a few different things, eventually telling UPlay to go offline. When I do this, I can access my old save data - Sam is pretty much fully upgraded, I've got nearly 7 mil funds, and I can see 7 MP tokens that I've yet to spend. I can't go online though, because UPlay is offline.

Every solution I've tried when having UPlay be online results in either a new campaign being started, or more recently me starting off on the paladin right away but with the starting funds and no MP or SP Progress.

I guess the problem is that UPlay makes cloud saves take priority, but even if I turn cloud saves off, but UPlay is online, I still can't access my old save. The only way I've been able to successfully get my original save to load is with UPlay being set to offline.

Is there any solution to this?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.