PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 poor programming

newsomemr
09-20-2013, 02:09 AM
Any time I come to a mission where I need to take someone out without being detected, I would LOVE to use the poison darts, but seeing as how the set up with the wheel is FAULTY, I can NEVER select the poison darts from the weapon wheel. :mad: There is no way to reassign the placement of these darts and no way for me to access them without painstaking frustration.
I hate every ****ing thing about ubisoft and their contact support, it's ********. They obviously don't give a **** about their gamers to make it so ****ing hard to complain about how ****tily they made this feature on this particular system. I've seen this game played on other systems (xbox, playstation) and NEVER have I seen somebody have the same frustration/problem with the weapon wheel.
I HATE UBISOFT, I HATE UPLAY, IT IS ******** THAT THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN POST TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE. TECH SUPPORT SUCKS. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.
If anyone has figured out a strategy to get around this MALFUNCTION perpetuated by the IDIOCY of this CORPORATION, please let me know.