PDA

View Full Version : Uplay is useless and so is the game i bought - Silent Hunter 5

Brettster007
09-17-2013, 03:59 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Brett\My Documents\My Pictures\Detection Tool Brocken.JPG
C:\Documents and Settings\Brett\My Documents\My Pictures\error.JPG

As you can see I have the latest graphics driver installed but my game detector still gives me an error and when i run the game i just get a generic error

All I want to do is be able to play my game instead of fighting for hour each time I want to play the game I have paid for!!!! Is this too much to ask!!!!

On top of all this my uplay will not let me run games if I am not online!!!!....This means it takes me hou7r to even get my games going!!! Useless:mad:

Ubi-Lhainiev
09-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi Brettster - The support department can work on this with you. You can either call them or connect with them via ticketing (with the links below).

Also, if you have logged in successfully at least once, you may click "Always start in offline mode" under settings.

And going forward please follow these steps on how to report a technical issue in the forum - Technical Issues Best Practices - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/784065-Technical-issues-section-Best-practices!

Ubi-Lhainiev
09-18-2013, 03:41 PM
~Closing thread~