PDA

View Full Version : magic quest help

bjkingdoms
09-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Can I get a more detailed answer on completing the magic quest than what the game is giving me? I have a hero with magic ability who has learned 2 spells from the mage guild. I set the bless spell to be cast in round one of combat, but nothing happens. What more do I need to do to cast a spell?
Thanks.

Lord_darko
09-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Light magic is divided to spells of two types - defensive spells and offensive spells + two spells without category Word of Light (causing damage) and Ressurection (no need for description :D).

Bless is a defensive spell which can be used only if your hero is in position of defender (eg. if you're attacked by another player), when you're going to attack you use offensive spells (eg. Divine Strenght) or you can use Word of Light.

Also there is a clue in spell's description if there is writen "increasing defence value..." it's defensive spell, or "increasing attack value..." then it's offensive spell.

More info at: http://www.saunalahti.fi/mmakea/spells_light.html

dre.maa
09-17-2013, 05:31 PM
In order to complete the quest, you must cast a spell that "aids" you in battle. If you are playing haven and have a level 1 mage guild with Bless and Weakness in it, you will not be able to complete the quest unless you are attacked (bless increases your troops defensive value and weakness decreases the enemy heroes attack). Divine Strength or Sickness would work and any of the other schools level 1 spell would be able to "aid" you in battle.

Lord_darko
09-17-2013, 08:22 PM
That's what I said :)