PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Thread specified.....lol

MacDRECK
09-15-2013, 11:13 PM
freedom of speech...doing nothing to punish exploits, but deleting threads that point on it...

FU ubi...just sayin

zamz
09-16-2013, 05:25 AM
lol, they deleted the last thread ??? How sad...

filipd81
09-16-2013, 06:22 AM
It is right after all. But I like that it stayed up for a while. I hope UBI got the message. The players are pissed off. Soon me and many others won't be here. If smth changes it will be surely too late. Just try to think of the strategic server when there will be only one alliance or at most 2 alliances.

MartyAmodeo
09-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Naming names is strictly over the line. If you just talked about the behavior, I think it would have been different.

Tully__
09-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663797-Forum-Rules) include the following:

Naming and shaming of suspected cheaters and exploiters is considered the same as flame posts. It's not permitted on the forums.
Disputing moderation decisions in public is not permitted. If you have and issue with a moderation decision, contact a moderator or forum manager by private message.

Just to avoid confusion, it was not me that deleted the topic you refer to, however it is me that's closing this one.