PDA

View Full Version : Additional Campaign?

Shippal
09-15-2013, 02:33 PM
I am just wondering if, along with the new Expansion, DoC will be getting more territories to go to in the campaign. This game is primarily PvP, I know, but with the types of decks Ubi can let the AI use, we could have some very challenging PvE experience added too! And, honestly, there's so much space to cover in that map... It would also be a good way to show off the abilities of Sanctuary and Academy to new players, or to play test against.

CelestialSeraph
09-15-2013, 04:56 PM
I am pretty sure Ubi has plans to expand upon the campaign in the future, seeing as the story was kinda unfinished. However they haven't confirmed any new campaign missions for the Forgotten Wars expansion. They'll likely focus on PVP content though I agree the game could use more campaign missions and the option to test you deck against different A.I. opponents.

iceblaze9320
09-16-2013, 12:30 PM
I think there was a question on one of the streams about this and the problem with the campaign that after every new expansion and buff/nerf they need to teach the AI to use the new cards which already takes a lot of time. In my opinion working on additional game modes and such is more important. The campaign supposed to be a tutorial.

Alir95
09-16-2013, 01:15 PM
There was this question in one stream and answer was No, they are not working on additional campaign right now.

Shippal
09-16-2013, 03:32 PM
That's sad. :( Here they have such a robust story line that they are working on for all of the Void entering the land, but the campaign doesn't touch on any of it! Almost seems like wasted flavor text to me. Of course, this is by no means a "deal-breaker" or anything, and they should work on fixing bugs and all, but I suppose it would just be nice to see a little more.

svilleneuve
09-16-2013, 04:42 PM
You'll see more story, just not in the campaign for now. :)