PDA

View Full Version : cancelled order

jonny5isalive15
09-12-2013, 02:04 PM
I cancelled my order ages ago and uplay support assured me that it is cancelled, but the order still comes up as order processing? Do you think this is a problem or not?

pacmanate
09-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Why don't you ask them... it seems like a more logical idea. They will know more than us.

jonny5isalive15
09-12-2013, 02:08 PM
I have but I have not yet had a response, I was just wondering if someone has had the same problem before as I don't want 119 pound coming out of my account for a cancelled order, i have reordered the item recently but would not like to be charged twice for this item, sorry if I am being a pain :)

pacmanate
09-12-2013, 02:14 PM
I have but I have not yet had a response, I was just wondering if someone has had the same problem before as I don't want 119 pound coming out of my account for a cancelled order, i have reordered the item recently but would not like to be charged twice for this item, sorry if I am being a pain :)

If you ordered from Uplay the money was already taken. If you cancelled it now, then it will appear credited on this months bank statement

adventurewomen
09-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Contact your bank to check if any money has been drawn out, if not no need to worry. I doubt they have taken any money from you.. check your statements!

This is an issue for your bank to look into.

Dag_B
09-12-2013, 02:53 PM
If you ordered from Uplay the money was already taken. If you cancelled it now, then it will appear credited on this months bank statement
If he pays via credit card the money will be taken when they ship.
For all other payment methods this is true.

pacmanate
09-12-2013, 02:55 PM
If he pays via credit card the money will be taken when they ship.
For all other payment methods this is true.

Really? Must have changed that then from last year.