PDA

View Full Version : A question about Adam.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Where was it stated that Adam and Eve were hybrids of a human and those who came before?
I don't understand where this all information was taken from: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Eve
where was it said that eve and adam were immune to the eden pieces because of lack of neurotransmitters?

"Eve was chosen as the official leader of humanity's rebellion (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Human-First_Civilization_War) against their creators, and a holographic record of her election on a Prophecy Disk (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Prophecy_Disk) survived"

"the Toba catastrophe (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Toba_catastrophe), until it was discovered by Aveline de Grandpré (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Aveline_de_Grandpré) in 1777."

Can someone tell me where does all that come from? since when did they named the catastophe that erased the First Civilization (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/First_Civilization)?

adventurewomen
09-12-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm just happy someone at least mentioned Adam! I'm tired of everyone just talking about Eve - Adam had as much a role to play in the first civilization theft of the Apple of Eden.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 02:21 AM
Ok but that was shown and hinted in the second game, I don't see where they took all of the other information.

Wolfmeister1010
09-12-2013, 02:27 AM
There was a whole thing about finding eve, and desmonds "son" in brotherhood that seemed to be dropped completely. Maybe eve will make an appearance of some kind in AC4. Adam doesnt seem to really be of any importance in the story.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 02:32 AM
You guys still don't explain where all that information comes from.

Eve and Adam hybrids? immune to pieces of Eden because of lack of neurotransmitters in the brain?
Eve being chosen to lead the humans against the first civilization? record of that was saved in a prophecy disk?
toba catashrophe?

What the ****?

Layytez
09-12-2013, 02:47 AM

Eve and Adam hybrids? immune to pieces of Eden because of lack of neurotransmitters in the brain?
Eve being chosen to lead the humans against the first civilization? record of that was saved in a prophecy disk?
toba catashrophe?

What the ****?

Welcome to the club buddy. It's best just to forget it all since Ubi already have. It had so much potential....

LoyalACFan
09-12-2013, 02:48 AM

toba catashrophe?

What the ****?

Honestly, friend, it's not even worth worrying about anymore. Most of this stuff was inferred in Subject 16's glyph puzzles, but they've almost completely retconned or forgotten that part of the plot. Like Desmond's "son", as Wolf noted. It's a bit of a moot point now, because it's likely never to be addressed again.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Honestly, friend, it's not even worth worrying about anymore. Most of this stuff was inferred in Subject 16's glyph puzzles, but they've almost completely retconned or forgotten that part of the plot. Like Desmond's "son", as Wolf noted. It's a bit of a moot point now, because it's likely never to be addressed again.

I'm more of wanting to know where the wiki people took that information from, whether it is going to be addressed again or not, so you're saying it is all hinted in the puzzles of ac2?
I don't remember any hint of eve chosen to lead the humans, or humans immune to pieces of eden because of lack of something in their brain.

Layytez
09-12-2013, 02:57 AM
I'm more of wanting to know where the wiki people took that information from, whether it is going to be addressed again or not, so you're saying it is all hinted in the puzzles of ac2?
I don't remember any hint of eve chosen to lead the humans, or humans immune to pieces of eden because of lack of something in their brain.

Eve leading the humans
Skip to 3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBc4_or6zMc

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 02:59 AM
Eve leading the humans
Skip to 3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBc4_or6zMc

ok well that's AC3, I only finished ACR now.
ok so that goes for that, but where is the whole neurotransmitters part from? and naming the big destruction that erased those who came before?

Layytez
09-12-2013, 03:14 AM
ok well that's AC3, I only finished ACR now.
ok so that goes for that, but where is the whole neurotransmitters part from? and naming the big destruction that erased those who came before?

The transmitters were placed into humans when the First Civ made them. This allowed easy mind manipulation with the pieces of Eden. When the humans and First Civ mated, Eve and Adam were born basically having the strengths but not the weaknesses. The Toba Catastrophe theory actually existed before it being mentioned in Assassins Creed. It more or less did the same thing in the game as in real life except it wasn't a solar flare, I think it was a volcanic eruption.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:17 AM
The transmitters were placed into humans when the First Civ made them. This allowed easy mind manipulation with the pieces of Eden. When the humans and First Civ mated, Eve and Adam were born basically having the strengths but not the weaknesses. The Toba Catastrophe theory actually existed before it being mentioned in Assassins Creed. It more or less did the same thing in the game as in real life except it wasn't a solar flare, I think it was a volcano eurption.

But where was the first part said? the whole transmitters part? what game?

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 03:18 AM
The neurotransmitters part came from AC1 i think. it was in the mails. And then, in AC2, in one puzzle of AC2, there was those neurones and you had to pass over them with an Apple of Eden. So, people use their brains and made connections.

If the neurones haves empty space and those empty space gets filled by the Apple of Eden (or any other PoE), that means that if you resists to the Apple and that you are able to control it (not just use it, but control it, that's two things), it means you don't have empty spaces in you neurones, and, in the same time, that you can pass trought the illusion of it.

And who controlled the PoE??? > Those who came before.

SO, what those it gives us? ToCB + Humans = Humans that masters the PoE = Hybrids that can pass trought the Illusion = ADAM & EVE

Surely it is way more simple now that everything has been found. But the guy who actually thu=ought about this must be a genuis. (unfortunately, Ubisoft isnt...)

+ for the Desmond'S son thing. devs said that S16 has seen many possible futures, one with the Sun, and another one with Desmnd having a son. That's relate to the maths of Minerva, the Nexus and stuff. To long to explain, plus I'm don't think I would be able to explain it in english (you probably found out that it isn't my best language...) so...make your own research about that. :/

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:22 AM
In "The Truth" video from AC2 it was revealed that the Apple didn't work on Adam and Eve. Somewhere, not sure exactly where, I forget, it was revealed that the reason why it works on humans is because TWCB put neurotransmitters in our DNA, but it's possible to be born without one if you have TWCB-DNA in your system.

I'm pretty sure that AC2, ACB, or ACR, names the Toba catastrophe as such, but I can tell you that the AC encyclopedia (made by Ubisoft) also calls it the Toba catastrophe.

Eve is sure to play a huge role in the story still. The only thing that doesn't apply anymore is what Clay said in Brotherhood about Desmond's son. For some reason, Clay was able to see calculations of the future, due to a hyper-advanced bleeding effect, and it also made him crazy. Darby (writer for AC4) has said that calculation didn't come to fruition. It was practically just designed to make fans speculate something that wasn't going to happen.

And before someone says "no! Ubisoft is just making this stuff up as they go along! It's all just a pile of poop! :mad:," yea, no. They didn't drop Eve, she's the whole mysterious reveal at the end of the game (like how each game has a mysterious reveal). Before you write a story, you write a basic plotline for the story. I believe them when they say that what they had in the end was what they planned all along. Less than 10% of people who played Brotherhood probably even found the message that Subject 16 left, and it was pretty much just there to keep us wondering.

And also, for all we know, a girl Desmond shacked up with a week before Abstergo captured him got pregnant and he actually does have a son, Darby just lied to cover a story reveal. Maybe Desmond's son does play an important role, but maybe it doesn't really require Desmond himself. Stuff like this has happened before, see the red footprints and people thinking Lucy's a Templar in Brotherhood. They say footprints don't mean anything. Then BAM! Lucy's a Templar!

Seriously guys, have more faith in this side of the story, because they will definitely continue the Adam and Eve plotline.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:23 AM
The neurotransmitters part came from AC1 i think. it was in the mails. And then, in AC2, in one puzzle of AC2, there was those neurones and you had to pass over them with an Apple of Eden. So, people use their brains and made connections.

If the neurones haves empty space and those empty space gets filled by the Apple of Eden (or any other PoE), that means that if you resists to the Apple and that you are able to control it (not just use it, but control it, that's two things), it means you don't have empty spaces in you neurones, and, in the same time, that you can pass trought the illusion of it.

And who controlled the PoE??? > Those who came before.

SO, what those it gives us? ToCB + Humans = Humans that masters the PoE = Hybrids that can pass trought the Illusion = ADAM & EVE

Surely it is way more simple now that everything has been found. But the guy who actually thu=ought about this must be a genuis. (unfortunately, Ubisoft isnt...)

+ for the Desmond'S son thing. devs said that S16 has seen many possible futures, one with the Sun, and another one with Desmnd having a son. That's relate to the maths of Minerva, the Nexus and stuff. To long to explain, plus I'm don't think I would be able to explain it in english (you probably found out that it isn't my best language...) so...make your own research about that. :/

I see. I didn't remember all that info from ac1 and ac2.

And about S16 and desmond's son, you said S16 seen many possible futures, so the one with desmond's son wasn't fullfiled? and in the end it was the future with the sun?

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:26 AM
In "The Truth" video from AC2 it was revealed that the Apple didn't work on Adam and Eve. Somewhere, not sure exactly where, I forget, it was revealed that the reason why it works on humans is because TWCB put neurotransmitters in our DNA, but it's possible to be born without one if you have TWCB-DNA in your system.

I'm pretty sure that AC2, ACB, or ACR, names the Toba catastrophe as such, but I can tell you that the AC encyclopedia (made by Ubisoft) also calls it the Toba catastrophe.

Eve is sure to play a huge role in the story still. The only thing that doesn't apply anymore is what Clay said in Brotherhood about Desmond's son. For some reason, Clay was able to see calculations of the future, due to a hyper-advanced bleeding effect, and it also made him crazy. Darby (writer for AC4) has said that calculation didn't come to fruition. It was practically just designed to make fans speculate something that wasn't going to happen.

And before someone says "no! Ubisoft is just making this stuff up as they go along! It's all just a pile of poop! :mad:," yea, no. They didn't drop Eve, she's the whole mysterious reveal at the end of the game (like how each game has a mysterious reveal). Before you write a story, you write a basic plotline for the story. I believe them when they say that what they had in the end was what they planned all along. Less than 10% of people who played Brotherhood probably even found the message that Subject 16 left, and it was pretty much just there to keep us wondering.

And also, for all we know, a girl Desmond shacked up with a week before Abstergo captured him got pregnant and he actually does have a son, Darby just lied to cover a story reveal. Maybe Desmond's son does play an important role, but maybe it doesn't really require Desmond himself. Stuff like this has happened before, see the red footprints and people thinking Lucy's a Templar in Brotherhood. They say footprints don't mean anything. Then BAM! Lucy's a Templar!

Seriously guys, have more faith in this side of the story, because they will definitely continue the Adam and Eve plotline.

I thought Lucy wasn't a templar? I've heard long time ago that the lucy who died was a fake?

Layytez
09-12-2013, 03:30 AM
I thought Lucy wasn't a templar? I've heard long time ago that the lucy who died was a fake?

Nah Lucy is dead lol and was defiantly a Templar but maybe not 100% till the end. Although I think there are two possible reasons for her death.

1. She was going to take the Apple from Desmond thus ruining someones plans (AC3)
2. She was going to help and stay with Desmond but the plans in AC3 still doesn't happen

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:30 AM
wut

nope, Lucy is definitely a Templar..

It's revealed in The Lost Archive DLC and also in AC3.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:31 AM
anyway, I hope I helped answer your questions

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 03:34 AM
grrrr....

Well, I'll try to make it simple, (it is actually)

The Apples of Eden can predict the future, but the future showed by the Apple is not neceserely the future that will be. You follow? Good. It's a set of calculation that leads to an event X. For example.

X _X_X_X_X_X_X > Future #1
X_X_X_X_X_X_Y > Future #2

And that goes for infinite. Tha's how the Nexus actually works. Minerva, with the PoE, try to calculate approximately what is going to happen or at least what could be happening in 1000 years. In the end of ACR, Tinia says something like ''I don't know what will happen in my time, or in yours'' thats because of the infinity of possibility. But don't get messed, there is only ONE future that is rights, they're NO OTHER UNIVERS AND ****S.

So, for S16, that's what happen, he saw many different futures, but he does not know wich one is the real one, so he just throw ups everything he can in the time he has. But, since he 's a pretty messed up guy, things get wtf and no one understand.

But basically yeah. That's it. And I just wrote all this for nothing...

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:35 AM
anyway, I hope I helped answer your questions

One more thing, If Eve and Adam were the beginning of humanity and the assassin's, how come only a few have the sixth sense and the POE's immune?
all of there descendants supposed to have it.
That would only make sense if they freed other humans too that became assassin's as well, and their descendants will then become normal assassin's and only the descendants of adam and eve will be the "special" ones with the special powers.
but if everyone were descendant of adam and eve, why only Altair, Etzio, desmon,etc, got the special gifts?

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Adam and Eve weren't the only humans. that's what the whole thing in the truth was about, they stole the apple to free others.

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 03:40 AM
wut

nope, Lucy is definitely a Templar..

It's revealed in The Lost Archive DLC and also in AC3.

DLC that was suppose to be in the main game...but that a briliant game director decided to cut out...

+ Did you know that the arriving to Masyaf was also included ine the game? But was cut out. We could've pass over the abandonned tour of the Kindgom, imagine the nostalgia level.

Damn, i'm sad now...

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Adam and Eve weren't the only humans. that's what the whole thing in the truth was about, they stole the apple to free others.
So why not all the descendant of them had the powers?

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:44 AM

because they weren't the only humans...

Adam and Eve and a bunch of other Humans survived, but very few of them were hybrids.

Adam and Eve freed a bunch of humans and they started a resistance against the First Civ, but after years of war, the Toba catastrophe happened.

Layytez
One more thing, If Eve and Adam were the beginning of humanity and the assassin's, how come only a few have the sixth sense and the POE's immune?
all of there descendants supposed to have it.
That would only make sense if they freed other humans too that became assassin's as well, and their descendants will then become normal assassin's and only the descendants of adam and eve will be the "special" ones with the special powers.
but if everyone were descendant of adam and eve, why only Altair, Etzio, desmon,etc, got the special gifts?

Not everyone were descendants of Adam and Eve. Adam and Ever were the first "Hybrids" not the first humans. They freed those humans that were before and came after them. In the case of Altair, Ezio, Desmond, etc they have higher concentrations of First Civ blood thus they are able to access their gifts easier compared to others. In the AC universe now everyone has the potential to unlock their gifts because after the destruction of earth the First Civ and humans had to work together thus them having to mate.This is what created those who live today. Altair and the rest of them just have a higher amount of First Civ dna compared to other people.

AdamPearce

The childrens of Adam & Eve (Cain , Abel and the Daughter) had them. But I guess they just didn't want to go on an incest thing so they reproduced with other normal humans. And over million years, the genes spread out to One over a Million.

Your question is basically the same as ''Why aren't we all black or white or asian or arab?''.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:46 AM
DLC that was suppose to be in the main game...but that a briliant game director decided to cut out...

+ Did you know that the arriving to Masyaf was also included ine the game? But was cut out. We could've pass over the abandonned tour of the Kindgom, imagine the nostalgia level.

Damn, i'm sad now...

I think the story is fantastic (for the series in general, barring the cliche villains in AC2 and ACB), but I do find issues in the way they chose to present it. AC2 and ACB have had the best story presentation by far.

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 03:47 AM
Not everyone were decendants of Adam and Eve. Adam and Ever were the first "Hybrids" not the first humans. They freed those humans that were before and came after them. In the case of Altair, Etzio, Desmond, etc they have higher concentrations of First Civ blood thus they are able to access their gifts easier compared to others. In a AC universe now everyone has the potential to unlock their gifts because after the destruction of earth the First Civ and humans had to work together thus them having to mate. Altair and the rest of them just have a higher amount of First Civ dna compared to other people.

I'm not sure everyone can 'unlock' his powers. You must have a sufficient blood concentration. Otherwise you'll just fall under the Illusion and die or get crazy.

Layytez
09-12-2013, 03:49 AM
I'm not sure everyone can 'unlock' his powers. You must have a sufficient blood concentration. Otherwise you'll just fall under the Illusion and die or get crazy.

It's in everyone but the chances of you actually being able to use them are basically zero unless u have incredible amounts of First Civ dna. The potential is there but the likeliness isn't.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Not everyone were descendants of Adam and Eve. Adam and Ever were the first "Hybrids" not the first humans. They freed those humans that were before and came after them. In the case of Altair, Etzio, Desmond, etc they have higher concentrations of First Civ blood thus they are able to access their gifts easier compared to others. In the AC universe now everyone has the potential to unlock their gifts because after the destruction of earth the First Civ and humans had to work together thus them having to mate.This is what created those who live today. Altair and the rest of them just have a higher amount of First Civ dna compared to other people.

I don't see why, there shouldn't be much of a difference between the offspirt of two hybrids, and the offspring of a human and one of TWCB, on the contrary, the offspring of the second option should have more first civ blood.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:50 AM
The childrens of Adam & Eve (Cain , Abel and the Daughter) had them. But I guess they just didn't want to go on an incest thing so they reproduced with other normal humans. And over million years, the genes spread out to One over a Million.

Your question is basically the same as ''Why aren't we all black or white or asian or arab?''.

Actually, didn't William Miles say that people like Desmond are 1 in 10 thousand? Or was it a hundred thousand? I forget. But it wasn't 1 in a million..

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 03:50 AM
I think the story is fantastic (for the series in general, barring the cliche villains in AC2 and ACB), but I do find issues in the way they chose to present it. AC2 and ACB have had the best story presentation by far.

SPOILER ALERT /!\

#haythamdeath
#ziiosdeath
#desmondsdeath

SPOILER ALERT /!\

ACR shouldn't have existed at all. It was supposed to be a simple DS or PSP game for the one who liked Ezio, just like AC: Discovery and Bloodlines.

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Actually, didn't William Miles say that people like Desmond are 1 in 10 thousand? Or was it a hundred thousand? I forget. But it wasn't 1 in a million..

That's waht they said in the comics. And I personnally prefer refer to the comics than AC3.

Jexx21
They've said before that all humans pretty much have the potential to unlock eagle vision. But that doesn't mean that most aren't born with the nuero-transmitter. .

Layytez
I don't see why, there shouldn't be much of a difference between the offspirt of two hybrids, and the offspring of a human and one of TWCB, on the contrary, the offspring of the second option should have more first civ blood.

I don't understand what you mean ?

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 03:53 AM
,snip.

actually.. I disagree with you, I thought all three of those things were well presented.

Layytez
09-12-2013, 03:55 AM
actually.. I disagree with you, I thought all three of those things were well presented.

It was well presented....if you forget about things from Brotherhood.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 03:55 AM
So every human also have the potential to have immunity to POE?

Also in what comics did they say that about desmond?

Layytez
09-12-2013, 03:58 AM
So every human also have the potential to have immunity to POE?

Also in what comics did they say that about desmond?

Yes but your chances are slim to nothing due to how much the bloodline has been diluted over the years.

And the part about Desmond being so lucky wasn't in the comics. I think it was in ACR.

Shaun: "What is he... is he the chosen one, is that it? Little Jimmy Special or some bollocks like that?
"William: "I'm afraid not. But what he has is rare. His genes contain high concentrations of First Civilization DNA. Only about one in ten million are so lucky."

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 04:00 AM
It was well presented....if you forget about things from Brotherhood.

no.. it was well presented even when remembering things from Brotherhood.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Yes but your chances are slim to nothing due to how much the bloodline has been diluted over the years.

And the part about Desmond being so lucky wasn't in the comics. I think it was in ACR.

Shaun: "What is he... is he the chosen one, is that it? Little Jimmy Special or some bollocks like that?
"William: "I'm afraid not. But what he has is rare. His genes contain high concentrations of First Civilization DNA. Only about one in ten million are so lucky."

That sure wasn't in ACR.

So basically, Dezmond, Etzio, and altair were just lucky? "won the lottery" with 1:1000000000 odds?

Jexx21

Oh! Ten million.

So there's like 70 people like Desmond? Nice.

AdamPearce

Well, they are none?

1/2 + 1/2 = 2/4
0/2 + 2/2 = 2/4

They are no difference? Wtf.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 04:03 AM
That sure wasn't in ACR.

So basically, Dezmond, Etzio, and altair were just lucky? "won the lottery" with 1:1000000000 odds?

did you seriously just misspell all of those names?

Desmond
Ezio
Altiar

Layytez
09-12-2013, 04:04 AM
That sure wasn't in ACR.

It was in ACR. William and Shaun were busy talking while you were on the island part in the animus.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 04:05 AM
If you just ran straight back into Ezio's memories without waiting around, you don't get to hear some of the special "voices from the sky" conversations

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 04:05 AM
It was in ACR. William and Shaun were busy talking while you were on the island part in the animus.

So yeah they won the lottery.

Layytez
09-12-2013, 04:06 AM
So yeah they won the lottery.

Blame the story writers lol.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Ok now I have to understand this.

Where is this picture from? http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_Initiates?file=ACI_Lucy%2527s_G rave.jpg
and who is the guy who stands in front of the grave?

And who is this http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Gavin and where is the picture from?

Is it all from that thing AC initiates? the information and the pics?

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
That sure wasn't in ACR.

ACR's animus conversations

And no, because Ezio & Altair are not like Desmond. Desmond is really really really really really really a rare person. He is the highest concentrtion of all the genes of TwCB since decades. If we retrace is genealogy. He would be at one point with 70 others and Adam would be at the other.

But, 70/ 7 000 000 000 is nothing. I should draw it...

Layytez
09-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Ok now I have to understand this.

Where is this picture from? http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_Initiates?file=ACI_Lucy%27s_Grave .jpg
and who is the guy who stands in front of the grave?

And who is this http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Gavin and where is the picture from?

Is it all from that thing AC initiates? the information and the pics?

First one is from comics I think and the guy there may be Shaun since he said he attended Lucys funeral. The second one I have no idea. Hasn't been mentioned in any games so it maybe be AC initiates only.

Assassin_M
09-12-2013, 04:22 AM
Etzio
No :|

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 04:27 AM
First one is from comics I think and the guy there may be Shaun since he said he attended Lucys funeral. The second one I have no idea. Hasn't been mentioned in any games so it maybe be AC initiates only.

but he holds something in his hand, it's shinning, can you see? or maybe it's the sun?
Also, from what comic book?

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 04:31 AM
ACR's animus conversations

And no, because Ezio & Altair are not like Desmond. Desmond is really really really really really really a rare person. He is the highest concentrtion of all the genes of TwCB since decades. If we retrace is genealogy. He would be at one point with 70 others and Adam would be at the other.

But, 70/ 7 000 000 000 is nothing. I should draw it...

No :|

I don't see much of a big difference between Altiar, Ezio and desmond, all of them showed the same resisting powers to the POE, I mean, they all couldn't even completely resist it, besides Altair maybe, I don't remember well, but they all showed the same level of resistance, they all have eagle sense too. nothing special about desmond besides being the main character.

And sorry about the "Etzio" lol.

pirate1802
09-12-2013, 04:31 AM
I'm just happy someone at least mentioned Adam! I'm tired of everyone just talking about Eve - Adam had as much a role to play in the first civilization theft of the Apple of Eden.

yeah, that blatant sexism pisses me off sometimes.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 04:33 AM
actually I believe that Altiar, Ezio, Connor, and Desmond, all have around the same percentage of first civ DNA. :/

Assassin_M
09-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Altiar
Who?

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 04:40 AM
sorry, I meant alternate airflows.

Assassin_M
09-12-2013, 04:43 AM
sorry, I meant alternate airflows.
You're drunk, go home

DavidPage
09-12-2013, 11:58 AM
The Toba catastrophe is not named anywhere in the games. It's a theory that exists for years about a huge worldwide event that happened way back then. So the AC creators aligned what the wrote as a solar flare as the reason for the Toba catastrophe.

The neurotransmitters thing is in S16's glyphs. It explains that TWCB made the humans with them so they can control them with the Apples. However, some people were born without the neurotransmitters and they were able to defy the controlling Apples. And Adam & Eve were two of those people.

Finally, *****[SPOILERS]***** the fact that Eve was the leader of the Rebellion she and Adam started, is revealed in AC III: Liberation. Aveline discovers it by way of the Prophecy Disk and it is implied that she is her descendant.

Legionario-Cero
09-12-2013, 01:33 PM
but he holds something in his hand, it's shinning, can you see? or maybe it's the sun?
Also, from what comic book?

Still need an answer for that if possible

DavidPage
09-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Still need an answer for that if possible

It's from Initiates. For proof look at the url. "ACI".

Captain Tomatoz
09-12-2013, 02:18 PM
There was a whole thing about finding eve, and desmonds "son" in brotherhood that seemed to be dropped completely. Maybe eve will make an appearance of some kind in AC4. Adam doesnt seem to really be of any importance in the story.

My understanding of subject 16's rants about Eve was that Juno tricked subject 16 by telling him to tell Desmond to find Eve. When Eve is just Juno and when Juno says awaken the sixth she's talking about the 6th method of saving the world and the method that freed her. Its all down to Juno's manipulation.

Don't know if this is right, just its my understanding of it :D

pirate1802
09-12-2013, 03:27 PM
What an awesome profile name, Captain

Captain Tomatoz
09-12-2013, 04:44 PM
What an awesome profile name, Captain

AdamPearce
09-12-2013, 11:17 PM
My understanding of subject 16's rants about Eve was that Juno tricked subject 16 by telling him to tell Desmond to find Eve. When Eve is just Juno and when Juno says awaken the sixth she's talking about the 6th method of saving the world and the method that freed her. Its all down to Juno's manipulation.

Don't know if this is right, just its my understanding of it :D

Well that's...that's, brilliant.

And it fits with the events at the end of ACL anyway.

And maybe, get ready for the mindblown....

EVE IS JUNO'S DAUGHTHER.

That would be like, incredebly awesome.

When I say Eve I'm speaking of the real one, the in the Thruth video (and the one in ACL)

AnthonyA85
09-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Interesting theory, but you're forgetting one important fact: It's impossible to preserve the human body for 75000+ years, even Juno, Minerva and Jupiter had to digitize their minds in order to survive, there was just no way that the first Civ could cryogenically freeze someone for that long.

The whole Adam and Eve thing was dropped after ACB as a major plot point, yes eve got a cameo in ACL (I've not played the original game since i don't have a Vita but i am planning to get the PC release), but it's safe to say that even if Eve was Juno's mother, it's a moot point since she's been dead for a very long time.

Jexx21
09-12-2013, 11:55 PM
uhh the adam and eve thing wasn't dropped. my interpretation on S16's prophecy in hindsight is that Eve found out a way to stop Juno and we have to find a way to relive her memories.

Ureh
09-13-2013, 04:44 AM
There's only one explanation left: He saw visions of the future. dunh dunh dunh