PDA

View Full Version : Feather icon on map

adikeo13
09-08-2013, 11:03 PM
I am trying to collect all the feathers. How do you get the feather to appear on the hunting region map? For some reason, they don't appear until I'm nearly on them. Can anyone help? Thanks.

SixKeys
09-09-2013, 01:32 AM
You can either use a map that shows the locations of all the feathers (available at general stores) or use Eagle Vision when scanning your surroundings. Feathers and other treasures usually give off a faint "tingling" sound when nearby, so if you start hearing that, turn on Eagle Vision and look around. It will mark the feather on your map, so you can always come back to it later even if you're in the middle of a mission.

adikeo13
09-09-2013, 04:39 AM
You can either use a map that shows the locations of all the feathers (available at general stores) or use Eagle Vision when scanning your surroundings. Feathers and other treasures usually give off a faint "tingling" sound when nearby, so if you start hearing that, turn on Eagle Vision and look around. It will mark the feather on your map, so you can always come back to it later even if you're in the middle of a mission.

Yes I purchased all the maps at the general store but it seems the feathers only show up when I am getting really close to one. They do not show up on the map. I don't know why. I have it set to show all icons. Very frustrating.

adikeo13
09-09-2013, 05:30 AM
Is there a General Store that sells feather maps for Troy's Woods, Concord and Scotch Plains or are those included in some other region map? I can't find maps for those particular regions.

SixKeys
09-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Is there a General Store that sells feather maps for Troy's Woods, Concord and Scotch Plains or are those included in some other region map? I can't find maps for those particular regions.

I'm pretty sure they have those. I don't know how far you are in the game, maybe you need to reach a certain sequence before they are unlocked.

Edit: Alternatively, they might just be marked on a map like "Frontier feather locations". Concord, for example, only has 2-4 feathers, I think, so they might just lump those smaller locations together in a single map.

Ureh
09-11-2013, 01:36 AM
I think you can "filter" the map so that it only shows collectibles (select the icon the looks like a logbook, iirc); the default map shows almost everything too. I don't believe the "hunting region" maps show collectible icons on the map.

adikeo13
09-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Thanks, apparently I needed to update the system since now it seems to be working. Weird.