PDA

View Full Version : Game in Slow mode running at 1920x1080

COBRAFP
09-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Dear ubisoft, Rayman Team,

When running rayman in a non windowed mode, at max settings, the games get slow motion, and unplayabble. I saw a lot of tweaks in the net, but paying a FULL PRICE for a game i dont want tweaks i want a game update for solving this problem.
This game dont alow me another resolution than 1920x1080, any other resolution in fullscreen mode i get a black screen. I had to change the config of the resolution in windows registry, because the Graphics configuration of Ubisoft games is POOR.

My specs:
AMD FX 8350
2X XFX GHZ EDITION 7970 CROSSFIRE
32 GB 1866 RAM
psu 850w Sentey

And now Ubisoft will you respect your consumers and fix this issue? I read that Both Amd and Nvidia have the same problem, so its ubisoft coding, not drivers.

COBRAFP
09-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Nothing? Please i see a lot of people with the same problem!

Mr_Shade
09-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi,

The forums are not a replacement for support - support staff do not post here very often, so it's best to contact them directly.

Have you tried this user fix as a temporary measure ?

Check the refresh rate of your display. If it is set to anything other than 60hz it won't run at full speed and then run the game in window mode.

It's possible that a GPU driver update may solve the issue for you - however support are the best people to talk to - since they can take detailed troubleshooting information from you:

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

Please make sure to send them as detailed a statement as possible, remembering to send your DXDiag too.