PDA

View Full Version : Bring Up Whatever You Would Like! #60 (off topic only)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 10:53 AM
I love you all

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m81o7j4KNP1rs0y1ao1_500.gif

Edit: LOL. I typed in #60 and somehow it switched to 99 hahahaha. SOMEONE HELP ME.

roostersrule2
09-08-2013, 10:55 AM
What have you done

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 10:59 AM
What have you done

I'm sorry! It's not even my fault! The forum did it. SIRIUS. Idiot forums :@

x___Luffy___x
09-08-2013, 11:01 AM
that gif. always on the first page.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I've lost faith in you Pac. May your demons stay with you until God grants you his mercy.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Why don't the mods change it to #60 D:

Unless its cause its Sunday and they have the day off.

ACfan443
09-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Advance edit the first post and the option to change the title should be available there, that member told us in the other thread remember?

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 02:41 PM
This is meant to be part #60! :-|

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 03:02 PM
This is meant to be part #60! :-|

http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/5/50/You-Dont-Say.jpg
Also only you have posted in the past 3 hours. How crazy is that

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM
*troll pic*
Also only you have posted in the past 3 hours. How crazy is that
TF? I have a life offline I'll have you know.

Don't be such an ***.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
TF? I have a life offline I'll have you know.

Don't be such an ***.

What have I done now?

1. In the OP I said it should be #60 as well as another post
2. Its not a "troll" picture. Its called a meme, and take a joke it wasnt offensive.
3. What are you on about?! All I said was you were the only member to post here in the past 3 hours aka not many people are here anymore. I wasnt offending you. I wasn't being an ***.

You should have read what I put properly, I wasn't insulting you in any way. I was merely stating the fact that we have lost members.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Pac, show some class. The picture was obviously a bit too much. You can imagine how it could come across.

Adventurewomen, I'm sure he meant no harm by it, so could you try to forgive him this time?

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Pac, show some class. The picture was obviously a bit too much. You can imagine how it could come across.

Adventurewomen, I'm sure he meant no harm by it, so could you try to forgive him this time?
Exactly!

Anyway, I'll forgive just this time.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 03:30 PM

Are you serious? Okay fair enough the picture, but what about the rest of what I said and her reaction? I said nothing wrong but you dont mention that do you.

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Pac, you'll never be forgiven for this sin. Burn in hell fgt

LightRey
09-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Are you serious? Okay fair enough the picture, but what about the rest of what I said and her reaction? I said nothing wrong but you dont mention that do you.
Things said on the internet can easily be misinterpreted, especially when they're in English, which is a language in many ways more suitable for speech than script. It's not very hard to imagine negative implications with what you posted.

The rest of the conversation is all an understandable consequence of this miscommunication, but if you keep pushing it it'll probably turn into a real conflict. Now wouldn't that be unfortunate if neither party meant any harm?

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Things said on the internet can easily be misinterpreted, especially when they're in English, which is a language in many ways more suitable for speech than script. It's not very hard to imagine negative implications with what you posted.

The rest of the conversation is all an understandable consequence of this miscommunication, but if you keep pushing it it'll probably turn into a real conflict. Now wouldn't that be unfortunate if neither party meant any harm?

... "I said only you have posted in the past 3 hours, how crazy is that".

Please tell me how you can get "negative implications" from what i said.

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 03:48 PM
...Maybe she thought "you have posted only once in the past three hours" ?

Or something like that.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 03:50 PM
... "I said only you have posted in the past 3 hours, how crazy is that".

Please tell me how this isnt hard to get "negative implications" from.
Or it could suggest she has nothing better to do.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Or it could suggest she has nothing better to do.

How? 3 hours and only one member posted. How does that imply she has nothing better to do at all?

LightRey
09-08-2013, 03:56 PM
How? 3 hours and only one member posted. How does that imply she has nothing better to do at all?
As it could be interpreted as her as opposed to everyone else. Now for the love of god can we drop this? I hardly think she's comfortable with us discussing at length what she may or may not have thought.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 03:58 PM
As it could be interpreted as her as opposed to everyone else. Now for the love of god can we drop this? I hardly think she's comfortable with us discussing at length what she may or may not have thought.

Always defending her, you are a cute one. You are the one that said I didn't have class when I didnt do anything wrong. She should learn to take a joke. All 6 posts before her were us discussing how it should be #60. 3 of them were me. The meme was justified. But its okay, its my fault, obviously.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 04:32 PM
this is why we can't have nice things

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:36 PM
this is why we can't have nice things

I am sorry. I love you <3

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Now kiss.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Now kiss.

Ewwww

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 05:02 PM
I wonder how the last forum generation rose and fell...

We are on a slippery slope.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:04 PM

They simply left, visited every now and then. It's not really as dramatic as you're making it out to be.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 05:05 PM
They simply left, visited every now and then. It's not really as dramatic as you're making it out to be.

I'm being dramatic for novel purposes. It's what I do.

ACfan443
09-08-2013, 05:08 PM

It's kinda just fizzling out unceremoniously, a lot of the old members have long left.

This place is so boring now.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm being dramatic for novel purposes. It's what I do.
Drama without meaning isn't good drama. :p

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Drama without meaning isn't good drama. :p

Drama on a forum with meaning is also meaningless.

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Yeah, a lot of old times have left. I remember an "Animuses" person whose only job seemed to bash anything related to ACB and ACR. :p

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Drama on a forum with meaning is also meaningless.
What's a forum with meaning?

pirate1802
09-08-2013, 05:17 PM

We are the posts we create, the infractions we receive!

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:23 PM
It's kinda just fizzling out unceremoniously, a lot of the old members have long left.

This place is so boring now.

Only like 9 of us left.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 05:23 PM

* Drama with meaning is rendered obsolete if posted on a gaming forum.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:26 PM
* Drama with meaning is rendered obsolete if posted on a gaming forum.
Ah, well does that change anything about my point though?

ACfan443
09-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Only like 9 of us left.

This place was bustling with activity and good spirit in the months leading to AC3's release, sure there were occasional clashes, but they were never as intense and frequent as they are now, and certainly never severe enough to drive members away.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:27 PM
This place was bustling with activity and good spirit in the months leading to AC3's release, sure there were occasional clashes, but they were never as intense and frequent as they are now, and certainly never severe enough to drive members away.
They drove themselves away.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Its the newbies. We were fine before AC3. Like I said before, no one posted here in 3 hours. Thats crazy considering someone use to post here at least every 5-10 minutes in the past few years.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Ah, well does that change anything about my point though?

Nothing. Why are we even having this pointless discussion? :p

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:31 PM

No they didn't. The Connor thing in every single thread drove them away. It was fangirls that was the downfall.

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 05:34 PM
No they didn't. The Connor thing in every single thread drove them away. It was fangirls that was the downfall.
or they lacked the ability to ignore..

Trust me - putting your fingers in your ears and going 'na na na can't hear you' works wonders...

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Nothing. Why are we even having this pointless discussion? :p
Because of reasons.

The fangirl storm wasn't a random event. It was a storm waiting to happen, and it was caused by a constant focus of the forum community on how bad Connor's character was.

Sometimes an online community changes gradually, sometimes suddenly, but it always changes. This was one of those sudden times.

Trust me - putting your fingers in your ears and going 'na na na can't hear you' works wonders...
Playing Ode an die Freude really loudly works well too. ;)

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:38 PM

I remember you tweeting stuff that was relevant at the time to these forums so don't act like you ignored it.

ACfan443
09-08-2013, 05:39 PM

I'm not just talking about those specific members, I'm also referring to those in the background who contributed invaluably but were driven away by the constant bickering. Perhaps they'll return after the game's release facilitates new discussion/speculation, who knows.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM

You do realize that the Connor arguments were started by the people who left, right?

Sid was the one who made a topic just to show distaste for Connor because another topic was showing him praise.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:44 PM
You do realize that the Connor arguments were started by the people who left, right?

Sid was the one who made a topic just to show distaste for Connor because another topic was showing him praise.

That was during the time that happened. That wasnt the cause of it.

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 05:46 PM
@ LightRey: Btw, I wanted to ask you... How was your cousin's wedding...?

I hope it went well and you had fun. :)

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Uh, the cause of the argument was still facilitated by people trying to push their opinion of dislike of Connor on a thread that was there to praise him. They have these sort of topics on other forums, like the Talimancers, Liara Lovers, FemShep lovers, etc. on the Mass Effect BSN forums.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Uh, the cause of the argument was still facilitated by people trying to push their opinion of dislike of Connor on a thread that was there to praise him. They have these sort of topics on other forums, like the Talimancers, Liara Lovers, FemShep lovers, etc. on the Mass Effect BSN forums.

Yeah... no....

People posted their opinions on why they didnt like Connor there, sure. But it was the fangirls that bought their army against people who didnt share their opinion

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Yeah... no....

People posted their opinions on why they didnt like Connor there, sure. But it was the fangirls that bought their army against people who didnt share their opinion
Bit like the haters invading any positive thread - someone was going to make a stand - had to happen..

anyhoooo..

Kittens trolling the internet, anyone?
http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/12/43/lolcatsdotcomlikemyself.jpg

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Yeah... no....

Their army of.. what? 4 people? Lady, Silver, Wolf, and Adventure? That's a large army for sure.

Not like the other side was any better.

TheHumanTowel
09-08-2013, 05:55 PM
The two threads were called "I do want another Connor game" and "Do you want another Connor game?". If they were only supposed to be people jerking in agreement with each other they should have been named "The Connor Sequel support thread" or whatever.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I remember you tweeting stuff that was relevant at the time to these forums so don't act like you ignored it.
That's not posting it on the forums though, which is a big difference.

I'm not just talking about those specific members, I'm also referring to those in the background who contributed invaluably but were driven away by the constant bickering. Perhaps they'll return after the game's release facilitates new discussion/speculation, who knows.
I hope so. If you're talking about who I think you're talking about at least.

@ LightRey: Btw, I wanted to ask you... How was your cousin's wedding...?

I hope it went well and you had fun. :)
Meh, it was cute 'n all, but a little typical for a 'modern' wedding. Also the party reserved for family and close friends was in a style which was in turn very typical of what would be the Dutch equivalent of 'posh' (incomparable in terms of behavior, but it's basically what's left of the 'upper class' here). It's probably not what you guys have in mind, but it's a little hard to explain if you're not familiar with Dutch culture. :p

The castle was pretty cool though. (Keep in mind it was a Dutch castle, so it was pretty much a big old house with a moat.)

Thanks for asking. :)

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
snip
Had to look what you said that.. LOL

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 05:59 PM
We need a leader to keep us in line. A gentle hand to tend the flock.

pacmanate
Their army of.. what? 4 people? Lady, Silver, Wolf, and Adventure? That's a large army for sure.

And the other 50 or so from Tumblr who voted on that poll.

Lady, Silver and Wolf argued their points fine imo, I had good discussions with them without it blowing out of proportion.

And FYI, I am not a "Connor hater". But im not explaining that again. Lady knows so can vouch hopefully.

Jexx21
The first one was obviously a Connor sequel support thread. Sid's "I don't want one" thread was in response to the first one, my poll was actually a reaction to Spider_Sith because I was sick of him saying most people hate Connor.

In any case, there was a lot of good discussion that could have come out of it but that never came to fruition.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 06:00 PM
And the other 50 or so from Tumblr who voted on that poll.

Lady, Silver and Wolf argued their points fine imo, I had good discussions with them without it blowing out of proportion.

And FYI, I am not a "Connor hater". But im not explaining that again. Lady knows so can vouch hopefully.

Yea, because the poll really mattered in the end.

*rollseyes*

The AC Wiki did a much better job with their poll

pacmanate
That's not posting it on the forums though, which is a big difference.

But its still not ignoring it.

TheHumanTowel
Had to look what you said that.. LOL
Haha I didn't realise that word was censored.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Yea, because the poll really mattered in the end.

*rollseyes*

The AC Wiki did a much better job with their poll

Did I say it mattered? If anything it made it more pathetic, because those 50 odd people that voted on the poll didnt matter.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 06:02 PM
We need a leader to keep us in line. A gentle hand to tend the flock.

yea no.

we decide what to do from our collected madness, not from a single madman

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 06:04 PM
yea no.

we decide what to do from our collected madness, not from a single madman

*Collective.
Edward is a poor leader, ill tempered and cruel.

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 06:05 PM
cough..

This is the offtopic thread.. can we try and lighten the mood?

I'm running out of kittens..

http://www.make-it-rain.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cutest-kitten-hat-ever-13727-1238540322-17.jpg

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 06:08 PM
I hate Kittens. They poo in every crevice of every room in your house.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 06:08 PM
awww dat be a cute wittle kitty

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 06:11 PM

No. Please stop, I don't like that.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:13 PM

You sound like Spider :p

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 06:13 PM
LOVE THE KITTY!!

OR

Mr Shade gets angry!

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/607/cjbk.jpg

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Wow... some people get so upset with us just appreciate certain AC characters! Don't let it affect your life!

Haha

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Wow... some people get so upset with us just appreciate certain AC characters! Don't let it affect your life!

Haha

We are all past this now. It is not affecting my life. I do not hate Connor. Lets get back to the kittens.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/1010974_650643178297674_1738665752_n_zps3fd7d374.j pg

ACfan443
09-08-2013, 06:17 PM
We are all past this now. It is not affecting my life. I do not hate Connor. Lets get back to the kittens.

Yeah. Cute little kittens.

http://fatcats.webstarts.com/uploads/ugly_kitten.jpg

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 06:18 PM

Um... I don't think of myself as part of an army of any sort. I wasn't trying to cause any trouble at all. :( I don't like conflict and sadly I was also on the receiving end when things blew out of proportion.

Thank you, Pacmanate! :D Yes, I can vouch for Pac. He's not a "Connor hater" at all. :) I understand his reasons behind what he felt about ACIII because he actually took the time to explain to me, as well as taking the time to understand me too. :) Just how it should be.

Meh, it was cute 'n all, but a little typical for a 'modern' wedding. Also the party reserved for family and close friends was in a style which was in turn very typical of what would be the Dutch equivalent of 'posh' (incomparable in terms of behavior, but it's basically what's left of the 'upper class' here). It's probably not what you guys have in mind, but it's a little hard to explain if you're not familiar with Dutch culture. :p

The castle was pretty cool though. (Keep in mind it was a Dutch castle, so it was pretty much a big old house with a moat.)

Thanks for asking. :)

Yeah, I'm not familiar with Dutch culture, but thank you for trying to explain. :) I'm glad you enjoyed some aspects, anyway. :D

You're welcome. :)

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 06:18 PM
that's an ugly kitten.

LightRey
09-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I hate Kittens. They poo in every crevice of every room in your house.
Lolwut? Idk what creatures you've been observing but cats are 'potty trained' by nature.

Jexx21
09-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Um... I don't think of myself as part of an army of any sort. I wasn't trying to cause any trouble at all. :( I don't like conflict and sadly I was also on the receiving end when things blew out of proportion.

Thank you, Pacmanate! :D Yes, I can vouch for Pac. He's not a "Connor hater" at all. :) I understand his reasons behind what he felt about ACIII because he actually took the time to explain to me, as well as taking the time to understand me too. :) Just how it should be.

I never called him a hater. And I know you weren't trying to cause trouble, none of you guys were.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Lolwut? Idk what creatures you've been observing but cats are 'potty trained' by nature.

Well... maybe... but this one looks like a rebel that will just **** everywhere

http://fatcats.webstarts.com/uploads/ugly_kitten.jpg

LightRey
09-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Well... maybe... but this one looks like a rebel that will just **** everywhere
Only because he's badass

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Real Talk. Haters mask their Love.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Actually, talking about cats. My neighbour got a cat and for like 2 months it just ****s in our garden. I heard chilli powder and citrus stuff should keep it away, we tried that... it didnt work.

Anyone know how to repel cats? Otherwise we are gonna have to put carpet gripper everywhere.

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 06:27 PM
I never called him a hater. And I know you weren't trying to cause trouble, none of you guys were.

Please, don't worry. :) That wasn't aimed at you. I was just replying to what Pac said. Then, I guess he feels some people see him that way.

Anyway, thank you. :D I appreciate it. :)

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 06:30 PM

Yes they are. That's why they presume every corner is a toilet. They also use their litter trays on occasion.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Someone help me or the cat is getting its paws in carpet gripper.

Shahkulu101
09-08-2013, 06:32 PM

I suggest fireworks or a BB rifle.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I suggest fireworks or a BB rifle.

Excellent alternative!

ladyleonhart
09-08-2013, 06:35 PM

A dog would definitely discourage it from going in your garden. :p

LightRey
09-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Yes they are. That's why they presume every corner is a toilet. They also use their litter trays on occasion.
Eh, no. They are naturally inclined to bury their, well, their sh*t, which means that as long as they can go outside (they won't always go in the litter box), they will, well, 'go' outside.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 06:42 PM
A dog would definitely discourage it from going in your garden. :p

But then the Dog is gonna **** everywhere.

Carpet Gripper it is.

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 07:11 PM
[image removed]
TF? Hahaha

Xangr8
09-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Well hello there Ubiforumians :)

LightRey
09-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Hello... >__>

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 07:53 PM
hello

I suggest you read the rules on derogatory terms ;)

poptartz20
09-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Actually, talking about cats. My neighbour got a cat and for like 2 months it just ****s in our garden. I heard chilli powder and citrus stuff should keep it away, we tried that... it didnt work.

Anyone know how to repel cats? Otherwise we are gonna have to put carpet gripper everywhere.

Hahah! I can just imagine the cat looking at you and doing this on purpose. Because cat's are pr*cks like that. (yeah that word gets censored). Geez. I don't really care for cats I like dogs so much better. Weird. lol.

well... here ya go found something that you can maybe use.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Homemade-Cat-Repellent

MIA SILENT
09-08-2013, 08:21 PM
You can buy cat and dog repellent at ALDI's supermarket. Just spray it over the area and vamoos pest!

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Hahah! I can just imagine the cat looking at you and doing this on purpose. Because cat's are pr*cks like that. (yeah that word gets censored). Geez. I don't really care for cats I like dogs so much better. Weird. lol.

well... here ya go found something that you can maybe use.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Homemade-Cat-Repellent

Looks like witchcraft but okay!

You can buy cat and dog repellent at ALDI's supermarket. Just spray it over the area and vamoos pest!

Awesome!

LightRey
09-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Phew, reading part 5 of Zarathustra's Vorrede is a great way to process anger.

I-Like-Pie45
09-08-2013, 09:18 PM
wow, connor really loves cats
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy290/diabetic-cookie-monster/faeaaegasegd_zps3ef597df.jpg

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Why were you even watching that..

ACfan443
09-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Don't try this at home, kids.
[video removed]

I-Like-Pie45
09-08-2013, 09:33 PM
BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy290/diabetic-cookie-monster/tumblr_m6v89dv4bQ1ry14qgo1_500.gif

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=ACfan443;9270165]Don't try this at home, kids.
[video removed]

Saw MaximBady do a video on this haha

adventurewomen
09-08-2013, 09:54 PM
wow, connor really loves cats
]http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy290/diabetic-cookie-monster/faeaaegasegd_zps3ef597df.jpg
Haha
<3

I-Like-Pie45
09-08-2013, 11:00 PM
How are those portraits of your visage and hopefully the other request

coming along

x___Luffy___x
09-09-2013, 12:05 AM
maybe not the right place to put this.. but anyway..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b29jUoqHu4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=672601

I-Like-Pie45
09-09-2013, 12:10 AM
For a movie called Godzilla Final Wars

there sure isn't a lot of Godzilla or finality through wars

Sigv4rd
09-09-2013, 03:19 AM
http://medias.gifboom.com/medias/t_3fcff5148b2d408e948639f72b597eff.jpg
:p

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 11:25 AM
I hope the Xbox One dashboard isnt just an advertisement thing anymore.

Anyway, BACK OFF TOPIC.

Weather is crap in the UK :( Sold Blacklist, MP3 and Hitman Absolution and got about £35 for it all. Blacklist sold for £28 and Hitman and MP3 were like £3 each.

Need the money cause I start Uni this Saturday and I dont want to spend my student loan on alcohol, I would rather have my own money to spend than money I need for food.

LightRey
09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
I hope the Xbox One dashboard isnt just an advertisement thing anymore.

Anyway, BACK OFF TOPIC.

Weather is crap in the UK :(
That's so super surprising.

Legendz54
09-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Is there some kind of Japanese event on? So many videos in japanese of games that are about to come out on youtube popping up.

http://youtu.be/PhEww5QdVjI

roostersrule2
09-09-2013, 11:31 AM
lololololololololol

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/09/09/real-life-batman-and-captain-america-rescue-cat-from-fire

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Weather is crap in the UK :( Sold Blacklist, MP3 and Hitman Absolution and got about £35 for it all. Blacklist sold for £28 and Hitman and MP3 were like £3 each.

Need the money cause I start Uni this Saturday and I dont want to spend my student loan on alcohol, I would rather have my own money to spend than money I need for food.

I wish you the best of luck at Uni!! :D

As for the weather, I do know what you mean. Then it feels like we'll have to dress for Winter already. :(

Although, you should have got used to it by now. ;)

reddragonhrcro
09-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Is there some kind of Japanese event on? So many videos in japanese of games that are about to come out on youtube popping up.

http://youtu.be/PhEww5QdVjI

Well TGS should be some time soon.

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 04:36 PM
That's so super surprising.

Well it is. Weathers been amazing since May. 3 months of sun. I will never forget. The year that England got a summer.

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 04:47 PM
The most beautiful voice of our generation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D_k9Mm90SkA

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 05:16 PM
^ Auto tuned, maybe the next T-Pain? xD

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 05:21 PM
^ Auto tuned, maybe the next T-Pain? xD

Really? Sounds natural to me.

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Really? Sounds natural to me.
There are mechanic blends and his 'falsetto' is manipulated - much like a vocoder.

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 05:32 PM
There are mechanic blends and his 'falsetto' is manipulated - much like a vocoder.

I know -- was being sarcastic. :p

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 05:34 PM
I know -- was being sarcastic. :p
Hahaha I was going to say maybe your musical ear is out of wack.

LightRey
09-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Well it is. Weathers been amazing since May. 3 months of sun. I will never forget. The year that England got a summer.
DIdn't the weather suck yesterday too?

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 05:49 PM
London's weather trippin again!!

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 05:56 PM
London's weather trippin again!!

The weather is cold, dull, dark and wet where I live too. :( Just heard thunder now as well. o_0

Edit: Lightning too. >_<

LightRey
09-09-2013, 06:01 PM
The weather is cold, dull, dark and wet where I live too. :( Just heard thunder now as well. o_0

Edit: Lightning too. >_<
The weather ain't so great over here either xD

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Eez rayning in scatlind too goiys butt thts liyk evrydai heur enyway

pirate1802
09-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Eez rayning in scatlind too goiys butt thts liyk evrydai heur enyway

Hare ayz owl worm unt zhunneh.

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 06:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oGOAcfl87xw

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 06:39 PM
The most beautiful voice of our generation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D_k9Mm90SkA

Amaaaazing :|

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Amaaaazing :|

He's actually a youtube star.

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 06:43 PM
He's actually a youtube star.

Oh I know KSI :D

Subscribed to him ever since the FIFA funnies xD

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM

Thanks Rey! :) I guess that makes me feel a little better. ;)

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 06:45 PM
You people are crazy.

good weather = rain, thunderstorms and lightening.
Bad weather = bland sunshine.

get it right :|

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Oh I know KSI :D

Subscribed to him ever since the FIFA funnies xD

Same, although I found him back in 2010. Guy's a legend -- so is his bro. :cool:

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Same, although I found him back in 2010. Guy's a legend -- so is his bro. :cool:

The entire family is legendary xD

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 06:49 PM
You people are crazy.

good weather = rain, thunderstorms and lightening.
Bad weather = bland sunshine.

get it right :|

You're crazy. :P

I don't love the sunshine either, especially when it's too hot. >_<

Then it has to be just right. ;)

Shahkulu101
09-09-2013, 06:50 PM
The entire family is legendary xD

I'd post his Q&A with his dad...But I'd be instabanned. xD

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 06:51 PM
You're crazy. :P

I don't love the sunshine either, especially when it's too hot. >_<

Then it has to be just right. ;)
But...but....thunder D: BAAAAM BOOM...boom.bom...AHBJHAJDHJAHJSD

Assassin_M
I'd post his Q&A with his dad...But I'd be instabanned. xD

and his mom...you'd be banned for life :P

pacmanate

Thats cause you are slacking.

You are our Sun.
Our Ray of light.

Some even that you are our "RayLight"

LightRey
09-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks Rey! :) I guess that makes me feel a little better. ;)
Haha, you're welcome!

...wait wut? D:

Thats cause you are slacking.

You are our Sun.
Our Ray of light.

Some even that you are our "RayLight"
I'm like Plato's sun. It is thanks to me that all of you may know wisdom. ;)

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Haha, you're welcome!

...wait wut? D:

I'm like Plato's sun. It is thanks to me that all of you may know wisdom. ;)

I may know wisdom but I sure as hell aren't gonna use it anytime :p

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Haha, you're welcome!

...wait wut? D:

What did I say...? :confused:

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 08:47 PM

Stop it :(

LightRey
09-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Well the weather being ****ty here too makes you happier. D:
You enjoy it when I have to suffer? ;n;

reddragonhrcro
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QNAlr0S.jpg

LOL

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 09:29 PM
I see you and ACFan have been on GAF recently :p

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 09:57 PM
@ M: Glad to see you posting again, I was worried where you had gone? :-\

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 09:58 PM
@ M: Glad to see you posting again, I was worried where you had gone? :-\

College :P don't worry xD

This wont be permanent, though. I'll probably be gone again xD

Thanks for asking :)

LightRey
09-09-2013, 10:02 PM
I've just learned I'll have to read 50 pages of the Vorrede of Hegel's Phänomenologie des Geistes in one week! That's absurd! I've read part of it; it took 3 vacation days just to get through 13 pages. D:

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 10:04 PM
College :P don't worry xD

This wont be permanent, though. I'll probably be gone again xD

Thanks for asking :)
Okay I'll stop worrying! :)

Haha yeah I know the feeling, even though I'm a college grad, I'm studying at grad school here. I' think it's called post-grad here in the UK.

I'll have to go away for my studies again soon, my semester hasn't started yet but when it does I'll have to take a break from here otherwise this is too much of a distraction.

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Well the weather being ****ty here too makes you happier. D:
You enjoy it when I have to suffer? ;n;

I'm sorry, Rey. :( I wasn't thinking.

I don't want you to suffer at all. I actually thought you said that to make me feel better. Guess I was wrong. :(

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Okay I'll stop worrying! :)

Haha yeah I know the feeling, even though I'm a college grad, I'm studying at grad school here. I' think it's called post-grad here in the UK.

I'll have to go away for my studies again soon, my semester hasn't started yet but when it does I'll have to take a break from here otherwise this is too much of a distraction.
Ah, good luck with that then :D Hope the best for you.

Indeed. It's why I've been staying away from this place. it can be pretty addicting :P enjoy these last few days of freedom while they last, though xD

ACfan443
09-09-2013, 10:07 PM
I've just learned I'll have to read 50 pages of the Vorrede of Hegel's Phänomenologie des Geistes in one week! That's absurd! I've read part of it; it took 3 vacation days just to get through 13 pages. D:

I've read all of it, page 50 is the best, so emotional.

LightRey
09-09-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry, Rey. :( I wasn't thinking.

I don't want you to suffer at all. I actually thought you said that to make me feel better. Guess I was wrong. :(
Haha don't worry I'm just teasing. I know what you meant. xD

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Rey makes me suffer all the time.

With his Swedish Swede.

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Ah, good luck with that then :D Hope the best for you.

Indeed. It's why I've been staying away from this place. it can be pretty addicting :P enjoy these last few days of freedom while they last, though xD
Thanks, and the very best to you as well! :)

I agree, enjoy every single moment of your free time now! :)

I won't be able to play AC4 for a while, so I'm doing my best to avoid as many spoilers!

LightRey
09-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Rey makes me suffer all the time.

With his Swedish Swede.
I have a Swedish Swede?

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Thanks, and the very best to you as well! :)

I agree, enjoy every single moment of your free time now! :)

I won't be able to play AC4 for a while, so I'm doing my best to avoid as many spoilers!
Thank you :D

Well, I have some time to enjoy, so I will :P

I'll probably get it in mid November or December, so studying is helping me remain dark :P

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:16 PM
I have a Swedish Swede?

Dont you remember? I said you forced your swede on me at some point. Someone must remember haha :p

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Dont you remember? I said you forced your swede on me at some point. Someone must remember haha :p

I remember

No:(

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Thank you :D

Well, I have some time to enjoy, so I will :P

I'll probably get it in mid November or December, so studying is helping me remain dark :P
You're Welcome! :)

Carpe Diem!

Well that's not too bad, I'll have to wait till Jan or Feb realistically that's when I'll have some free time. :-/

LightRey
09-09-2013, 10:21 PM
I wut? >__>

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:22 PM
You're Welcome! :)

Carpe Diem!

Well that's not too bad, I'll have to wait till Jan or Feb realistically that's when I'll have some free time. :-/
I sure will;)

Aw, well don't think about it too much, just focus on your studies so that you feel happy when you get to playing :D but I know how hard that can be, so hey..imagine that AC IV is the reward for studying:p

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:24 PM
I remember

No:(

I wut? >__>

Darn you guys, PAY ATTENTON.

@M - University is going to be keeping me occupied it seems too. I will also be dark mid October until December due to me getting next gen and AC4 on the 29th November.

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 10:25 PM
I sure will;)

Aw, well don't think about it too much, just focus on your studies so that you feel happy when you get to playing :D but I know how hard that can be, so hey..imagine that AC IV is the reward for studying:p
You're right, I actually had to wait around the same time to play AC3 that was good times because I knew I had to wait! :D

Jexx21
09-09-2013, 10:26 PM
plez read the article I posted and talk about plez

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:28 PM
You're right, I actually had to wait around the same time to play AC3 that was good times because I knew I had to wait! :D

See?? It wont be so bad :D just got to persevere to get to the reward, besides...I think you'll enjoy it more that way;)

@M - University is going to be keeping me occupied it seems too. I will also be dark mid October until December due to me getting next gen and AC4 on the 29th November.

First year, eh? :p

plez read the article I posted and talk about plez

No >_>

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:31 PM
First year, eh? :p

Yes, hence fresher :P

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 10:33 PM

I remember. :)

I think I'm a bit late though. :(

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:35 PM
I remember. :)

I think I'm a bit late though. :(

I'm glad someone does :p

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Yes, hence fresher :P

Do you know what they do to freshers on their first day? >_>

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Do you know what they do to freshers on their first day? >_>

Touch them? I mean.. welcome them?

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Touch them? I mean.. welcome them?

Terrible things.....terrible, unspeakable things...they make you.......attend.........SEMINARS D:

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Terrible things.....terrible, unspeakable things...they make you.......attend.........SEMINARS D:

Ha! Jokes on you. You dont have Seminars on your first day in Freshers in the UK :p

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Ha! Jokes on you. You dont have Seminars on your first day in Freshers in the UK :p

Dammit :|

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Dammit :|

lool. I am a University Virgin hahahahha

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 10:47 PM

It's true. You actually start with a whole week of socialising. ;)

I love the UK!! :D

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:49 PM

I actually think I failed Britain because I spilt my tea earlier :(

Anyway I am off, night all!

LightRey
09-09-2013, 10:52 PM

Really? We just start with classes the first week of September. o:

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 10:52 PM

Same here :|

adventurewomen
09-09-2013, 10:54 PM
See?? It wont be so bad :D just got to persevere to get to the reward, besides...I think you'll enjoy it more that way;)

Exactly, then I'l play Kool & The Gang' - Celebration! :D

Just before I'll play AC4 then! xD

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 11:09 PM

Really! ;)

Then it's normal to start lessons in the third or fourth week. It does depend on the University and your subject of study of course. :)

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 11:11 PM
I actually think I failed Britain because I spilt my tea earlier :(

Anyway I am off, night all!

Good night and sweet dreams, Pac!! :D

SlimeDynamiteD
09-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Anyone got Total War: Rome 2?
I'll tell ya, it's freaking awesome!

Jexx21
09-09-2013, 11:22 PM
I have Rome: Total War

...does that count?

SlimeDynamiteD
09-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Well...

No, get Rome 2. Then we'll talk.

:P

It's worth it! ;)

Jexx21
09-09-2013, 11:26 PM
I have no moneyz, sorry.

LightRey
09-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Really! ;)

Then it's normal to start lessons in the third or fourth week. It does depend on the University and your subject of study of course. :)
Sounds pretty sweet. Certainly beats the mess of my university. -__-

Oh well, I do have some great fellow students, so it's not all bad. xD

Anyway, I think I'm gonna hit the hay now too. Gotta get up pretty early tomorrow. :P
'night pplz! o/

Assassin_M
09-09-2013, 11:31 PM
Everyone saying goodnight while I'm still in the college library :|

What harm would it have been if the earth was flat? we'd all be going to bed at the same time :|

ladyleonhart
09-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Sounds pretty sweet. Certainly beats the mess of my university. -__-

Oh well, I do have some great fellow students, so it's not all bad. xD

Anyway, I think I'm gonna hit the hay now too. Gotta get up pretty early tomorrow. :P
'night pplz! o/

Good night and sweet dreams, Rey! :D

LightRey
09-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Good night and sweet dreams, Rey! :D
Süße Träume schöne Dame. :)

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Süße Träume schöne Dame. :)
You're just so lovely, Rey! xD Thank you. :D

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Decided I wanted to become a voice actor. Although I've no idea how to go about it. :(

Assassin_M
09-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Decided I wanted to become a voice actor. Although I've no idea how to go about it. :(

You just decided that now?

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Start with Acting classes. :)

Assassin_M
09-10-2013, 12:33 AM

Start with Acting classes. :)

Start right here :p

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/718050-What-THEY-said-and-How-YOU-say-it

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:33 AM
You just decided that now?

Well not really I've always loved acting, I do it at a higher level in high school. (Well technically 'theatre arts' but I chose to do acting for the exam)

There are no university courses specifically for voice acting though -- just normal acting.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 12:34 AM

Adventure is right. :) Acting classes or drama, most definitely. :D

Don't feel sad though. It's not too late at all. :)

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Start right here :p

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/718050-What-THEY-said-and-How-YOU-say-it

I will post here someday -- but I'm embarrassed cause my brothers will mock me.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Well not really I've always loved acting, I do it at a higher level in high school. (Well technically 'theatre arts' but I chose to do acting for the exam)

There are no university courses specifically for voice acting though -- just normal acting.

"Voice actors" are normal actors, Shakhulu. :)

Honestly, you're already on the right track. :D If you love acting, then continue with that and you'll get there. ;)

reddragonhrcro
09-10-2013, 12:38 AM

Look up for D.C. Douglas's page,i think he has tips and such for begginers.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:39 AM
"Voice actors" are normal actors, Shakhulu. :)

Honestly, you're already on the right track. :D If you love acting, then continue with that and you'll get there. ;)

Not quite, some only works as voice actors -- you know providing voiceovers but not appearing on screen. I'll try to get a Uni course in America, that's where it's at.

Maybe even Canada and you'll see me in AC. ;)

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 12:41 AM
Not quite, some only works as voice actors -- you know providing voiceovers but not appearing on screen. I'll try to get a Uni course in America, that's where it's at.
Maybe even Canada and you'll see me in AC.

Actually, many are actors first and then go into voice acting. Then, you kind of need to be able to act in voice acting too. :P

Well, Canada is definitely the right place. They actually dub a lot of Anime there. :)

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Actually, many are actors first and then go into voice acting. Then, you kind of need to be able to act in voice acting too. :P

Well, Canada is definitely the right place. They actually dub a lot of Anime there. :)

Canada it is, although anime ain't quite my thing I'll be in no place to be fussy. :p

I-Like-Pie45
09-10-2013, 12:48 AM

Maybe even Canada and you'll see me in AC. ;)
only if you can do mo-cap as well

days of reading your lines from a script in a booth are over for AC it seems

unless you wanna go into language dubs

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:50 AM
only if you can do mo-cap as well

days of reading your lines from a script in a booth are over for AC it seems

unless you wanna go into language dubs

I doubt I really will make it that far to be honest -- heck I probably won't even become an actor. But I think with a little mentoring I'd get the hang of motion capture.

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Canada it is, although anime ain't quite my thing I'll be in no place to be fussy. :p

Well... it will be a place to start and you'll need experience. :)

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Well... it will be a place to start and you'll need experience. :)

I will try to get a place in a college or university over there...although I'm not sure it's so simple. I can start working extra hard in school now with my new found motivation.

Cheers for the encouragement. :D

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 12:58 AM
I will try to get a place in a college or university over there...although I'm not sure it's so simple. I can start working extra hard in school now with my new found motivation.

Cheers for the encouragement. :D

You're welcome. :) Anytime, and good luck, Shahkulu. :D

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 01:11 AM
I just wanted to add to my previous post on the thread..

If voice acting is something you want to do then go for it!

Also this thread moves fast, I'm working in PS and forget I have forums in the background. :p

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 01:27 AM
...Also this thread moves fast, I'm working in PS and forget I have forums in the background. :p

Most definitely, and I have trouble keeping up with it too at times. :P

Well... I hope you're having fun with Photoshop. :)

Good night. :D

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Most definitely, and I have trouble keeping up with it too at times. :P

Well... I hope you're having fun with Photoshop. :)

Good night. :D
Agreed.

Yeah I am... just creating some more artwork! :D

Night, sleep well.

Sigv4rd
09-10-2013, 04:03 AM
I just wanna say... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *passes out at keyboard* Good Night :)

LightRey
09-10-2013, 05:54 PM
You're just so lovely, Rey! xD Thank you. :D
Why thank you. I have to say if I truly am as lovely as you say then it's because I'm inspired to be by people such as yourself. :)

im3jia
09-10-2013, 06:12 PM
I was thinking about coffee table books the other day. Anyone have any?

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Why thank you. I have to say if I truly am as lovely as you say then it's because I'm inspired to be by people such as yourself. :)

...lol

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 07:39 PM

Aw... thank you again, Rey. :o I truly believe you are, but I think your loveliness was there to begin with. :)

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Okay you massive saps. Lets talk about guns to get our manliness back. Even you Lady.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 07:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c&feature=player_detailpage

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 07:59 PM
*Takes A Seat*

http://i.imgur.com/Htxc1Jo.gif

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Okay you massive saps. Lets talk about guns to get our manliness back. Even you Lady.

Lol... what about guns, Pac...? :p

Do you want to talk about holsters...? ;)

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 08:01 PM

For added effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Lol, what about guns, Pac...? :p

Do you want to talk about holsters...? ;)

Oh God, please, no.... noooo, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Ureh
09-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Got some new toys for the family.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5483/9714799776_534e600351_b.jpg

LightRey
09-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Aw... thank you again, Rey. :o I truly believe you are, but I think your loveliness was there to begin with. :)
Aww you're the sweetest. Look at me I'm totally blushing. Well, you can't see me of course but I am.

*Takes A Seat*

http://i.imgur.com/Htxc1Jo.gif
Don't forget about the popcorn ;)

Oh God, please, no.... noooo, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=YaG5SAw1n0c

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Don't forget about the popcorn ;)
I gots ma PopCorn!

http://i.imgur.com/PovM3g6.gif

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Aww you're the sweetest. Look at me I'm totally blushing. Well, you can't see me of course but I am.

poptartz20
09-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Hahahah.... Alex these gifs are PERFECT! :D

x___Luffy___x
09-10-2013, 09:21 PM
so anyone here loves motercycles, bikes ??

pacmanate
09-10-2013, 09:22 PM

Hahahhaahhaa

LightRey
09-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I gots ma PopCorn!

http://i.imgur.com/PovM3g6.gif
Good good. Can I have some too? :D

(side note: Gus is awesome)

Sigh... jealousy is an ugly thing.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Good good. Can I have some too? :D

(side note: Gus is awesome)

Sigh... jealousy is an ugly thing.

Just trying to have a bit of fun but I guess you'll take any chance to massage your own ego.

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Hahahah.... Alex these gifs are PERFECT! :D
I agree! :D

@: LightRay: Yeah sure! Take as much or as little you need of the popcorn.

LOL

SlimeDynamiteD
09-10-2013, 09:49 PM

You Sir, are a genius. Thumbs up! ;)

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 09:50 PM
I'm not impressed with the new iPhones - I already have an iPhone 5. Apple needs to get rid of the home button please!

LightRey
09-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Just trying to have a bit of fun but I guess you'll take any chance to massage your own ego.
I was kidding ¬_¬

I agree! :D

@: LightRay: Yeah sure! Take as much or as little you need of the popcorn.

LOL
http://www.worldtvpc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/WooHooHomer.jpg

ACfan443
09-10-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm not impressed with the new iPhones - I already have an iPhone 5. Apple needs to get rid of the home button please!

Why?
You'd just be left with a screen...

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I was kidding ¬_¬

And I Rey. And I.

Erase this from the archives of your mind and we shall frolic through the daisy fields once more.

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Why?
You'd just be left with a screen...
I would just like gestures, like the iPad has. The home button on both devices is just limiting productivity.Just quicker without the Home button. IMO.

LightRey
09-10-2013, 10:32 PM
And I Rey. And I.

Erase this from the archives of your mind and we shall frolic through the daisy fields once more.
and they lived happily ever after.

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:34 PM

No. We were mugged by a humanoid rabbit who stole our picnic basket and ran off with a menacing chuckle and we were left alone and forsaken in Pittsburgh.

ACfan443
09-10-2013, 10:35 PM
I would just like gestures, like the iPad has. The home button on both devices is just limiting productivity.Just quicker without the Home button. IMO.

Well, now that it works as a finger print scanner on the new 5S, its use and features have broadened, it's no longer confined to just a few functions. Also, I personally feel that the home button is the chief element in providing apple products with their distinct and signature appearance. Without it, they'd just look like any other generic smartphone/device on the market.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:38 PM
why is the 5S called the 5S?

I mean, the 4S was called that cuz S stood for Siri, I assume. 5C is called 5C because it has multiple colors.

I guess the 5S is called the 5S because it has a fingerprint scanner. it's the 5Scanner :P

ladyleonhart
09-10-2013, 10:40 PM

Aw... thank you, Rey. :) You're sweet too, of course. :D

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 10:42 PM
I wish for this everyday, hoping that the one who I am meant to be with walks into my life. I'm just a hopeless romantic at heart.

Jexx21
09-10-2013, 10:42 PM
you flirts

Shahkulu101
09-10-2013, 10:47 PM
soon they will engage in "forum fornication"

adventurewomen
09-10-2013, 10:52 PM
you flirts

soon they will engage in "forum fornication"
Haha!!

No, just no!

I wasn't talking about him, damn! >__> *side-eyes*

SlimeDynamiteD
09-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Forumnication - Rey is getting his nasty on!

What happened to the world?!