PDA

View Full Version : ACIV Black Flag - Black Chest Edition stock alert!

Mr_Shade
09-06-2013, 01:59 PM
The following is the current amount of Uplay exclusive Black Chest editions of the game.

YES - I know many living in the US want this edition, but, this is important information for people, so please do not derail the thread!

*** THESE NUMBERS ARE OUT OF DATE NOW ***

- Germany : Only 2000 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- Australia : Only 600 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included). Out of stock on PC.

- France : Only 1300 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- Italia : Only 300 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- Netherland : Only 300 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included)

- SCAN : Only 300 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- Spain : Only 200 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- Austria : Only 700 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- UK : Only 1400AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

- Poland :Only 100 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).

If you were waiting to order - I suggest you do so asap!

www.uplay.com (http://www.uplay.com)

LightRey
09-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Wow! Only 300 total over here? Looks like I got one just in time then.

Mr_Shade
09-06-2013, 02:05 PM
We thought best to alert you guys..

:)

AnthonyA85
09-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the headsup Shade, unfortunately, I think i'll have to pass on the Black Chest Edition, a triple digit price tag is a bit out of my budget, plus, im running out of space to store collectables and such :P

LightRey
09-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the headsup Shade, unfortunately, I think i'll have to pass on the Black Chest Edition, a triple digit price tag is a bit out of my budget, plus, im running out of space to store collectables and such :P
I do have to say it is insanely expensive.

pacmanate
09-06-2013, 04:02 PM
I do have to say it is insanely expensive.

yup

plentybeef
09-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Wow! Only 300 total over here? Looks like I got one just in time then.

Is that how much it totals in the USA

silvermercy
09-06-2013, 10:15 PM
I may order it then next week for PS4 (I hope there are still enough in the UK)! And then I shall have both Buccaneer and Black Chest. :D
Now add to the list at least 3 McFarlane Kenway figures, the "Assassin Pirate" statue of Edward and the 2 Play Arts Kai figures of Connor and Edward: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/merchandise/ASSASSIN-S-CREED-III-PLAY-ARTS-KAI-Connor.php and https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/merchandise/ASSASSIN-S-CREED-IV-BLACK-FLAG-PLAY-ARTS-KAI-Edward-Kenway.php

... and, unless I get the promotion I'm expecting, I'll be broke. :)

... I'll be living on the streets. :)

... under a bridge... in the cold... :)

... hahahahaaaa hahahaaa :)

pacmanate
09-06-2013, 10:23 PM
^ You already ordered your PS4 right? You just mean order the game?

AnthonyA85
09-06-2013, 10:33 PM
The Play Arts Kai figures....ugh.....I've never seen such horrible Quality Control issues until i got the Ezio figure they released. The entire line has joint problems (mine has a hip joint that's so loose, it can't stand on it's own without support, and posing the thing is impossible for that very same reason), and there's no way to fix it without dismantling (destroying) the figure.

If i were you Silver, I'd skip on those square Enix figures and save 150 or so.

Shahkulu101
09-06-2013, 10:35 PM
When I click purchase the language on the webpage turns foreign. Apparently it's going to skin me 400 LBN.

Is this a new British currency?

silvermercy
09-06-2013, 10:41 PM
If i were you Silver, I'd skip on those square Enix figures and save 150 or so.
I will! :D

*two seconds later*

*in robotic voice* I. Must... Buy. I. Must... Buy. I. Must... Buy.

^ You already ordered your PS4 right? You just mean order the game?
No, I haven't even pre-ordered the console yet! Halpp meee... O_O

pacmanate
09-06-2013, 11:04 PM
I will! :D

*two seconds later*

*in robotic voice* I. Must... Buy. I. Must... Buy. I. Must... Buy.

No, I haven't even pre-ordered the console yet! Halpp meee... O_O

Anyone who didnt order before August 6th will not get one at launch... :|

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/07/ps4-uk-pre-orders-cannot-be-guranteed-after-august-6/

Also I know thats one of the first articles that came out, but we did mention it in the next gen console thread

silvermercy
09-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Anyone who didnt order before August 6th will not get one at launch... :|

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/07/ps4-uk-pre-orders-cannot-be-guranteed-after-august-6/

:(

Well at least I will have the Black Chest box for PS4 to look at.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb45370/glee/images/thumb/b/b7/942-okay-meme.jpg/100px-25,309,0,283-942-okay-meme.jpg

pacmanate
09-06-2013, 11:14 PM
:(

Well at least I will have the Black Chest box for PS4 to look at.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb45370/glee/images/thumb/b/b7/942-okay-meme.jpg/100px-25,309,0,283-942-okay-meme.jpg

At the time I was wondering why more people werent in the thread regularly. You should have been there, loads of info was dumped into that thread. I think its the only thread that never really went off topic haha.

If you really want one, stores will have a few to sell. But you will have to get up really early most likely and be first in line. They will probs have 10 allocated to just stores. I would ring GAME up or something and ask if they will have any instore.

silvermercy
09-06-2013, 11:17 PM
At the time I was wondering why more people werent in the thread regularly. You should have been there, loads of info was dumped into that thread. I think its the only thread that never really went off topic haha.

If you really want one, stores will have a few to sell. But you will have to get up really early most likely and be first in line. They will probs have 10 allocated to just stores. I would ring GAME up or something and ask if they will have any instore.
Good advice!!! Thanks so much pac!!

Dag_B
09-09-2013, 02:01 AM
- Germany : Only 2000 AC4 Black Chest editions available left (all platforms included).
PC seems to be out of stock here too. :O
Although the austrian shop seems to still have some.

Nevertheless:
Is there any information, how many editions were there all in all? ^^
2000 of how many are left?

jonny5isalive15
09-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Does anybody who ordered black flag black chest edition know how the preordering works ? Do they take the money out of your bank account straightway or do they charge when item gets dispatched? Need to know as my mum is preordering it for me and I will be paying her back. Would like to know asap as I would like to preorder it as soon as I can :) thanks to anyone who can answer this question for me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Does anybody who ordered black flag black chest edition know how the preordering works ? Do they take the money out of your bank account straightway or do they charge when item gets dispatched? Need to know as my mum is preordering it for me and I will be paying her back. Would like to know asap as I would like to preorder it as soon as I can :) thanks to anyone who can answer this question for me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

They charge you straight away. Happened to me last year when ordering the Freedom AC3 Edition from the Ubishop. Had to pay for in in March haha.

jonny5isalive15
09-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Do you think there will be any stock left on the 23rd of September for the UK?

roostersrule2
09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Do you think there will be any stock left on the 23rd of September for the UK?Chicken stock maybe, perhaps even beef.

jonny5isalive15
09-09-2013, 12:05 PM
what do you mean roostersrule2? That you think there will be enough stock by then? is that what you mean?

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Do you think there will be any stock left on the 23rd of September for the UK?

Not sure, thats nearly exactly a month until release. It will be pushing it. Remember these figures are collective for each console.

Mr_Shade
09-09-2013, 04:33 PM
I suspect PC will be sold out by then - if not already..

The numbers where a total - so depending on your format - you maybe out of luck :(

jonny5isalive15
09-09-2013, 04:51 PM
I want it for ps3, really hope I can get it :(

silvermercy
09-09-2013, 09:16 PM
I want to slap myself. REALLY hard! I had already pre-ordered the Buccaneer for PS3. And I just went ahead and pre-ordered the Black Chest edition for PS4. (And I haven't even pre-ordered a PS4 console! O_o LMAO!!)

ahahahaaa...

:|

*slaps self*

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 09:25 PM
I want to slap myself. REALLY hard! I had already pre-ordered the Buccaneer for PS3. And I just went ahead and pre-ordered the Black Chest edition for PS4. (And I haven't even pre-ordered a PS4 console! O_o LMAO!!)

ahahahaaa...

:|

*slaps self*

WAT. You paid for the PS4 one already right? Cause they take payment straight away?

Either way, I still cant believe you missed out on a PS4. Felix Vivo did the same thing. Was talking to her on facebook last week and she was like "Im gonna pre order soon :)" And I was like.. O sheets....

Jexx21
09-09-2013, 09:27 PM
I pre-ordered the PS4 back in June, but I'm not getting an AC4 CE. I don't have AC4 pre-ordered yet though.

silvermercy
09-09-2013, 09:32 PM
WAT. You paid for the PS4 one already right? Cause they take payment straight away?

Either way, I still cant believe you missed out on a PS4. Felix Vivo did the same thing. Was talking to her on facebook last week and she was like "Im gonna pre order soon :)" And I was like.. O sheets....

I paid using PayPal so the receipt I got gave me the full price: 119.99 GBP. Don't know if they charged me or not yet. Maybe it's different with PayPal?? I dunno...

I wasn't thinking of pre-ordering the PS4 so I suppose it's okay... (Not after all the AC merch I have and still planning to get! lol) I'll get it around Christmas I hope! ^^

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 09:35 PM
I paid using PayPal so the receipt I got gave me the full price: 119.99 GBP. Don't know if they charged me or not yet. Maybe it's different with PayPal?? I dunno...

I wasn't thinking of pre-ordering the PS4 so I suppose it's okay... (Not after all the AC merch I have and still planning to get! lol) I'll get it around Christmas I hope! ^^

Think of paypal as a door to your credit/debit card. If you pay by paypal, you are in fact paying.

So yes you just paid 120 *epic facepalm*

silvermercy
09-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Think of paypal as a door to your credit/debit card. If you pay by paypal, you are in fact paying.

So yes you just paid 120 *epic facepalm*

I just did... didn't I... *slaps self again*

But I didn't get any uplay receipt just yet??

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 09:40 PM
I just did... didn't I... *slaps self again*

But I didn't get any uplay receipt just yet??

It doesnt matter. I will try and explain paypal for you.

1. Its a doorway ( I said this before but hear me out)

It just makes your details safe. Instead of putting in your details on a website you just use your paypal login, no credit numbers are exchanged. It still charges your card straight away though like normal.

silvermercy
09-09-2013, 09:45 PM
It doesnt matter. I will try and explain paypal for you.

1. Its a doorway ( I said this before but hear me out)

It just makes your details safe. Instead of putting in your details on a website you just use your paypal login, no credit numbers are exchanged. It still charges your card straight away though like normal.
Ah... well it seems I AM getting the Black Chest one for sure after all. It's err.... fate... haha!

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Ah... well it seems I AM getting the Black Chest one for sure after all. It's err.... fate... haha!

It might not be a bad thing. If you are familiar with eBay you can sell that to some American for quiet a lot more than you bought it for.

Or you can just cancel it :P

jonny5isalive15
09-09-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm getting mixed messages, I contacted uplay support and they said that they would hold the money for up to 5 day then put it back into your account, and then it would take out the payment properly when the item is dispatched, I'm going to be paying by direct debit btw, but people on here are saying they take the payment straight away, which goes against their terms and conditions as it says on the help page that it takes the money out when the item is dispatched? Can anyone please enlighten me ? Thank you

pacmanate
09-09-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm getting mixed messages, I contacted uplay support and they said that they would hold the money for up to 5 day then put it back into your account, and then it would take out the payment properly when the item is dispatched, I'm going to be paying by direct debit btw, but people on here are saying they take the payment straight away, which goes against their terms and conditions as it says on the help page that it takes the money out when the item is dispatched? Can anyone please enlighten me ? Thank you

When I bought Freedom last year from UPlay, I was charged straight away.

jonny5isalive15
09-09-2013, 11:09 PM
How did you pay for the the freedom edition as I was told that when paying with Paypal or clickandbuy that it comes out straightway

Mr_Shade
09-24-2013, 11:00 AM
indeed - if you pay with paypal - it's an instant payment since paypal can't charge the fee at a much later date - since it would require you to re-autohrise it.

If you pay with a card directly, they should take the money when they send the item or just before.

Be aware - they may charge your card a week or so before release, due to readying the item for postage and the time it takes to deliver needed.

RedHood4
09-27-2013, 05:17 PM
What about Ireland? Do you have any idea about the stock in Ireland? Also, I see this was posted a good while ago, so is it sold out in the UK yet? Because I know people over there that could get it for me.

pacmanate
09-27-2013, 10:33 PM
What about Ireland? Do you have any idea about the stock in Ireland? Also, I see this was posted a good while ago, so is it sold out in the UK yet? Because I know people over there that could get it for me.

Someone in Ireland said that it wasn't available on the UbiShop a few days ago, so I am guessing all UK stock is gone.

RedHood4
09-28-2013, 10:00 AM
If I wait until black chest is released will I get the same additional in game content as someone who preordered the edition or is there any chance the stock will fill up again?

Dag_B
09-28-2013, 08:52 PM
If I wait until black chest is released will I get the same additional in game content as someone who preordered the edition or is there any chance the stock will fill up again?
Not sure.
I got a preorderpack from Uplay but as the Black Chest edition is supposed to have all preorder items, I'd guess that you'll miss nothing.
I doubt the restock, though, as this version is limited. So the stock is exactly known and if it's sold out than the complete stock was ordered.
There might be a small chance that canceled orders come back but you never know. =/

The german version was indeed sold out for a while and came back for a few days. It's sold out again. I guess those might've been some canceled orders as it was pretty fast sold out again.

RedHood4
09-29-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm so sorry to bother you guys with more questions. I am very grateful for your help so far. So is there any point in pre ordering the Black Chest Edition? If its out of stock then does this mean it can't be released since it's only available on Uplay. Will I have to wait a very long time to order it from Uplay? Or is pre order stock different to the actual stock that will be released?

roostersrule2
09-29-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm so sorry to bother you guys with more questions. I am very grateful for your help so far. So is there any point in pre ordering the Black Chest Edition? If its out of stock then does this mean it can't be released since it's only available on Uplay. Will I have to wait a very long time to order it from Uplay? Or is pre order stock different to the actual stock that will be released?If that's the case that could mean that they ship on release, not before it, but that's just my guess.

Dag_B
09-29-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm so sorry to bother you guys with more questions. I am very grateful for your help so far. So is there any point in pre ordering the Black Chest Edition? If its out of stock then does this mean it can't be released since it's only available on Uplay. Will I have to wait a very long time to order it from Uplay? Or is pre order stock different to the actual stock that will be released?
What they mean by "out of stock" is only, that all available stock was preordered. Not that there are no more physical items they could ship. So they will be able to ship the versions when Black Flag is released to everyone that preordered...
Also, this version is limited and, as far as I understood, all versions they make are preorderable. So if it's sold out than it is sold out and you can no longer order it, there is no additional stock for the releaseday. This is why Mr_Shade made this thread, to inform you "If you really want this version hurry, because it starts to sell out".

So the benefit in preordering is simply, that you can be sure to get your version. I am also not sure if non-preorderers will get access to The Watch, though. But this is no ingame-content. ^^

RedHood4
09-29-2013, 01:41 PM
What I'm really trying to figure out is if I should wait for the release of the Black Chest Edition or if I should go ahead and preorder the Buccaneer Edition. If Black Chest is sold out then is that that? Will I never be able to get it, even after its released? It will be released to the people that preordered it and then then it's gone for good?

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 07:14 PM
Once stock is sold out - I can't say if it will ever be restocked - they do not always make more of the limited editions due to the cost of producing them.

So, the advice to be safe, if you think you want it - order as soon as possible.

Shahkulu101
09-29-2013, 07:18 PM
I am befuddled that people would pay so much for special editions. I don't go over 40 or buy anything but the standard version. The bonuses are rarely worth it.

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 07:46 PM
I am befuddled that people would pay so much for special editions. I don't go over 40 or buy anything but the standard version. The bonuses are rarely worth it.

A lot of people like to collect the items - as seen by the upset caused by the unavailability of some editions.

Some collect the statues too - and this is a good way to get them :)

silvermercy
09-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Shameless statue collector here. :p I even ordered two special editions to get both statues.

pacmanate
09-29-2013, 08:24 PM
A lot of people like to collect the items - as seen by the upset caused by the unavailability of some editions.

Some collect the statues too - and this is a good way to get them :)

I am upset anyway cause I simply can't afford it.

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 08:26 PM
I am upset anyway cause I simply can't afford it.If you didn't buy a PS Vita you could have.. ;) :P

Shahkulu101
09-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Shameless statue collector here. :p I even ordered two special editions to get both statues.

Never been a collector myself so I suppose I will never grasp it haha :p You really bought two editions for a statue?! Do you grow money in that lab of yours? ;)

lothario-da-be
09-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Never been a collector myself so I suppose I will never grasp it haha :p You really bought two editions for a statue?! Do you grow money in that lab of yours? ;)
for Ac3 i bought the freedom,join or die and ubiworkshop edition :o

silvermercy
09-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Not just the statues, some extra goodies as well... :p

Okay okay, I admit it was for the statues!! *hides in corner*

No, I don't grow money in my lab... :( Only stem cells so far.... lol

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 08:35 PM
Never been a collector myself so I suppose I will never grasp it haha :p

Better not show my office then.. 87 transformers and counting.. LOL

[I do have some AC stuff too ;)]

lothario-da-be
09-29-2013, 08:37 PM

87!? How big is your office?:p

Shahkulu101
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM
You people are nuts! :p ^^ It's okay Silver, I'll let you collect in peace *calls social services*

Oh and Shade - I'd love to see your office. I can imagine you swiveling round in your chair, feline on lap and uttering: "I've been expecting you."

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 08:42 PM
87!? How big is your office?:p
not that big..

They are not REAL size ones.. LOL

this is before I found some more.. ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/9260/xdzi.jpg

silvermercy
09-29-2013, 08:43 PM

When you reach 88, put them in a Delorean! :D

(Careful though. They might disappear...)

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/DC21012lg.jpg

pacmanate
09-29-2013, 08:44 PM
If you didn't buy a PS Vita you could have.. ;) :P

Nah, I only saved that money up like last week, hence the delay in buying it. Would never have been able to pay for it ages ago. Still, I could win one :P

BiH-FutureGhost
09-29-2013, 08:45 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/795388-cant-connect-anymore!/page4

Mr_Shade
09-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Well I have 9 more on order... ;)

Might not mean much to you, but for those interested

MP 17 Prowl - MMC Bovis - iGear Bushwacker - legends class Megatron - and the FOC Bruticus set ;)

Hate to think how much I have spent.. LOL

lothario-da-be
09-29-2013, 09:12 PM
not that big..

They are not REAL size ones.. LOL

this is before I found some more.. ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/9260/xdzi.jpg
i knew you didn't ment real ones... But even then 87! Respect man.

pacmanate
09-29-2013, 09:13 PM
I see illuminati pyramid