PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Benedict Arnold DLC POLL!!!!

DELTA Kristian
09-05-2013, 10:40 AM
I am a little upset after discovering that we Xbox & PC players have been cut off with a ENTIRE DLC...

Come on Ubisoft... Why will you make something free only for one platform and not to release it on another?

Plus it`s quite damn obvious - we all `ve seen the missions in both Xbox and PC Versions. So it`s obvious that you cut it out... just for Sony.

So what about the people who buyed the Season Pass? All DLCs ... you said... but not completely true,since 2 of the major platforms dont have it. Not just 2... but 3 icluding the Wii U wich i am not sure who plays much.

Farlander1991
09-05-2013, 10:49 AM
I am a little upset after discovering that we Xbox & PC players have been cut off with a ENTIRE DLC...

PC version has Benedict Arnold. Only the Digital Deluxe Edition, but still.

pacmanate
09-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Don't be upset, it was so bad.

adventurewomen
09-05-2013, 03:32 PM
I also play AC3 on my PC, I have the Benedict Arnold DLC on my PC version of the game. I'm not worried about missing out just because the DLC wasn't included on the 360 version.

You haven't missed much from the story anyway so no worries! :)

Billiam301
09-05-2013, 04:23 PM
A Contract is a Contract, Sony have a Contract with Ubisoft and therefore can't legally give Xbox users the DLC

LightRey
09-05-2013, 06:36 PM
A Contract is a Contract, Sony have a Contract with Sony and therefore can't legally give Xbox users the DLC
Then why can they give it to the PC users?

poptartz20
09-05-2013, 07:37 PM
ahh... just stop wining and solve the problem by getting a ps3 or ps4. BOOM! done! :D

no, but really, it doesn't bother me either way because I have a ps3.

Good Luck with this!

Also you really didn't miss much with the mission either way! it really was like 30 mins. v. the hour it was suppose to be. Lol!

I didn't know xbox user really never got it. wow. the more you know.

lothario-da-be
09-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Not this again, you are not getting it. Get over it, its only 20 minutes long. Go enjoy ac3 instead of worrying about this dlc.

Farlander1991
09-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Then why can they give it to the PC users?

Probably has something to do with one or more of the following:
a) When it comes to competition between the two consoles, PC is less of a factor (out of the 12 total million sales, 2 mil are PC total, with 0.6 mil being PC retail, while PS3/XBOX are divided approx. 50/50, with PS3 in the lead).
b) Especially when PC version is released several weeks later.
c) Especially when said content can be bought only in a specific PC digital edition, meaning that non-PS3 users who actually will play it is a relatively small percentage out of a relatively small percentage.

DELTA Kristian
09-07-2013, 09:27 PM
We still want it - I love those missions as the Arnold DOC.

Coltillion
09-07-2013, 09:58 PM
It was lazy, short, and complete donkey butt. Don't buy it; barely fifty minutes of content.

Black_Widow9
09-08-2013, 12:59 AM
The DLC was an exclusive which means it most likely will not be released elsewhere because its exclusive. There are exclusives for all types of games and consoles. ;)

Also, this is the exact wording for the Season Pass:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717093

Today, Ubisoft announces the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass offer, granting access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs to gamers owning the original game on PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Microsoft’s Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, and Windows PC.