PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - Xbox One release date!

Mr_Shade
09-04-2013, 05:27 PM
HI All,

As you might just have seen, the Xbox One will officially launch on the 22nd of November.

We would like to officially announce our Xbox One games to be ready and released on the 22nd of November, for the release of the console!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Watch_Dogs

Just Dance 2014

And, Fighter Within!

dxsxhxcx
09-04-2013, 05:47 PM
nice, what about the official release date of PC version? I heard it was delayed but I don't think a date was announced...

pacmanate
09-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Kudos to Microsoft for having a worldwide launch date. Stupid Sony.

DavidPage
09-04-2013, 06:17 PM

Yeah... "Worldwide" my ***... 13 countries. Playstation 4 will lauch in 32 countries on Nov.29 plus NA on the 15th.

ZBlacktt
09-04-2013, 06:19 PM

Awh, so that's why the PS3 still out sold the Xbox? Is that why Ubisoft works with Sony to give them the exclusive 60 minutes of game play content on the PS3 and PS4? Hopefully there's no RROD issues again this time for MS. Also, nice to see them use the Blu-ray now some 7 years later after Sony brought it to the gaming world. Enjoy.

You have over 9000 post here and yet post stuff that stupid still?

GR_Magaki
09-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Any news on the release date for pc?

Cowboy008
09-07-2013, 12:35 AM
I don't know if this has been answered but when will it be released for the PS4?

dxsxhxcx
09-07-2013, 04:30 PM
I don't know if this has been answered but when will it be released for the PS4?

if I'm not wrong AC4:BF will be a PS4 launch title as well, which means that the game will be available (for PS4) at the same day they release the new console...

neokinesis
09-07-2013, 09:16 PM
EMEA only? :( UPlay needs a better international e-commerce site. I want this in America!

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/17/photo4yc.jpg

Black_Widow9
09-08-2013, 03:17 AM
EMEA only? :( UPlay needs a better international e-commerce site. I want this in America!

http://imageshack.us/a/img547/17/photo4yc.jpg
Many others do as well here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761092-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-IV-Black-Flag-Editions-updated-12-8-13 ;)

Everyone else please let's not start a Console War. This is an XboxOne thread so stick to it.

pacmanate
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Yeah... "Worldwide" my ***... 13 countries. Playstation 4 will lauch in 32 countries on Nov.29 plus NA on the 15th.

Its worldwide in the sense that everywhere it is launching, it is launching at the same time. Its more about the time factor. I dont like that I have to wait 2 weeks more the America.

Awh, so that's why the PS3 still out sold the Xbox? Is that why Ubisoft works with Sony to give them the exclusive 60 minutes of game play content on the PS3 and PS4? Hopefully there's no RROD issues again this time for MS. Also, nice to see them use the Blu-ray now some 7 years later after Sony brought it to the gaming world. Enjoy.

You have over 9000 post here and yet post stuff that stupid still?

Your post is just stupid and has fanboy written all over it.

Mr_Shade
09-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Please remember to read all posts from Forum Managers..

NO console wars... end of.

Biomedical-Fire
09-09-2013, 06:20 AM
​Mr. Shade, talking to an Sony fanboy/elitest is like talking to a brick wall, you just can't get through to them.

Mr_Shade
09-09-2013, 04:36 PM
​Mr. Shade, talking to an Sony fanboy/elitest is like talking to a brick wall, you just can't get through to them.
I suggest ignoring them - others will see through them ;)

dandins
09-12-2013, 09:23 AM
i dont get it.. when will it be avaible for ps4?

Dag_B
09-12-2013, 02:46 PM
i dont get it.. when will it be avaible for ps4?
On Launch, it's listed as launchtitle for PS4.

FNGF1ST
09-19-2013, 08:11 PM
Is there a limited edition available for the next gen consoles? It's getting down to the wire and I need to pre-order. Are there going to be different Next Gen Limited editions for AC4? Or is it going to be this current horsecrap of having to pre-order from 5 separate retailers in order to get all the launch content? I think it's ridiculous that Ubisoft would even need the feedback from NA customers to make Black Chest version available here. What's better? One pre-order with all the goodies and content the game has to offer at launch, or 5 different pre-orders from each major retailer? Ubi-soft is selling their NA customer base up the creek with no paddle.

Mr_Shade
09-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Is there a limited edition available for the next gen consoles? It's getting down to the wire and I need to pre-order. Are there going to be different Next Gen Limited editions for AC4? Or is it going to be this current horsecrap of having to pre-order from 5 separate retailers in order to get all the launch content? I think it's ridiculous that Ubisoft would even need the feedback from NA customers to make Black Chest version available here. What's better? One pre-order with all the goodies and content the game has to offer at launch, or 5 different pre-orders from each major retailer? Ubi-soft is selling their NA customer base up the creek with no paddle.
Any available versions should now be listed on Uplay.com and also your local retailers.

The special editions for next generation, depend on region - in the UK for example, it's available on all of the versions, inc the Black Chest edition - however if those are not available in your region, then I can only point you to your retailers or Uplay.com