PDA

View Full Version : Tridents overpowered?

Namingishard
09-03-2013, 06:38 PM
So obviously the second i saw the dude had a trident i knew my strat was gonna be to get in close (Im dual daggers) getting past his pokes were easy enough but once i got in close his attacks were FASTER THEN MINE, i nearly got flawlessed because everytime i'd attack even if i was behind him his attacks were ****ing faster then mine. How the hell does a trident have priority AND range? seems silly and overpowered. but maybe im missing something?

xMiiSTY
10-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Namingishard,

The developers are constantly looking into the different fight styles and perks to figure out which ones need to be nerfed (give lower stats) or buffed (give higher stats). They already have a few fight styles and perks in mind that need some adjusting. Thank you for your patience while we work to better our game. :)

~MiiSTY

neva_-_666
09-08-2014, 03:30 AM
I too use mainly dual daggers and am currently facing opponents with massive health, defense and regeneration however, that doesn't stop me.... you've got the first bit right, get out of the way and get in close, what I generally do is mix up my attacks between low, mid and high. Starting with low heavy attacks as they're quick and they stun your opponent and gives you time to absolutely hammer them, I use the heavy attacks a lot just to stagger and to gain distance on them particularly the 3 hit flying combo which does leave you open so you have to be quick and transfer straight into the fast upward light attack, that then gives you time to wail on them and then just rinse and repeat.