PDA

View Full Version : Vita version of Rayman Legends missing Invasion levels?

Cristi4n4
09-01-2013, 04:09 AM
Someone on NeoGaf posted a thread about how the Invasion levels were not present in the Vita version. Is this true?
I thought that, besides the 5 exclusive levels in the Vita version, all versions would receive the same content.

Cpt_Yanni
09-02-2013, 11:04 AM
I want to know this as well! This is literally what Ubisoft said in its message when they confirmed Rayman Legends would come to the PlayStation Vita:

Rayman Legends on Vita includes all of the original Rayman Legends content, as well as five exclusive maps playable with Murphy, the greenbottle fly seen in previous Rayman games, controlled through the Rear Touch Pad. A multiplayer mode is locally accessible on Wi-Fi and fans from the same country can play in cooperation. Players can also compete with one another in the online challenges and compare rankings in the online leaderboards.

Please mister shade, can you clarify why there are less teensies in the Vita-version and if it will be 'patched'?

Licenturion
09-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Yeah, it is already confirmed that the Vita has no invasion levels. Read that already on several sites. I don't think they are easy to 'patch in' cause they have specific new music and content.

Cristi4n4
09-02-2013, 04:53 PM
I don't understand why Ubisoft would say that all the content would be included if it's not. Isn't that false advertising?

Cpt_Yanni
09-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Yeah, it is already confirmed that the Vita has no invasion levels. Read that already on several sites. I don't think they are easy to 'patch in' cause they have specific new music and content.

Not easy to patch in? If patches wouldn't allow to add music or levels, how do you explain DLC? ;) A patch can easily do the same as DLC (adding content). Look at The Last of Us adding a new multiplayer-mode. I don't think this isn't a problem. What I really want is at least a (sensible) explanation why Ubisoft or the developers didn't put The Invasion-levels in the PlayStation Vita.

baconcow1812
09-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Not easy to patch in? If patches wouldn't allow to add music or levels, how do you explain DLC? ;) A patch can easily do the same as DLC (adding content). Look at The Last of Us adding a new multiplayer-mode. I don't think this isn't a problem. What I really want is at least a (sensible) explanation why Ubisoft or the developers didn't put The Invasion-levels in the PlayStation Vita.

Because of this, I will not likely pick up my two Vita pre-orders today and instead pick up the Wii U version. Pretty pathetic false advertising. I read into the press release that it had all the content, and made my pre-orders based on that. Now, I missed out on the $20 off Wii U copy, because of this.

bolz87
09-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Pretty bad, even PC has all level like WiiU/PS3/XBOX360 version of the game *facepalm

Denissimmo
09-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Ha-ha, love to see that dumb console being f*cked up :)

Cpt_Yanni
09-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Ha-ha, love to see that dumb console being f*cked up :)

You don't know what you're missing.

Good news for Vita owners: Ubisoft will release the missing levels as a free DLC package. (Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/427941/rayman-legends-vita-missing-levels-promised-as-free-dlc/)