PDA

View Full Version : AC2 was THE BEST GAME!!!!1!!!!!111!!

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 12:08 AM
i was just thinking at how AC2 was da best!!Ezio is so cool and charming!!! He gets all the ladies(I wish he'd get me ^.^)He watched his dad die, so he's got iner turmoil(That's hot)!!!and he's a total bad ***, he got dem sord skillz!!!and he has a cool outfit and itali is butifull specially venice!!!Anyone who says different is a stoopid Altar fanboy!!!

ACfan443
08-29-2013, 12:11 AM
He watched his dad die, so he's got iner turmoil(That's hot)!!!!

I died.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:14 AM
but why u haz Conner in yer siggy?? <_< Me suspicioos!

Shahkulu101
08-29-2013, 12:15 AM
I honestly love you, keep doing what you're doing.

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 12:15 AM

Please don't troll.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 12:16 AM
IKR!! Well Connor doesn't look like Connor in that sig, he's an Impostor!

ArabianFrost
08-29-2013, 12:17 AM
Enzio*

ACfan443
08-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Will there be one for AC1?

Megas_Doux
08-29-2013, 12:20 AM
Shoot, shoot this flying demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArabianFrost

Every AC game should be and is an 3nzio game. We just don't see it.

itsamea-mario

Altair fans arnt as gud as us fans, dey, stoopid.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Please don't troll.
im not stoopid ALtar fanboi!!

Even tho Alaitr was de best! okaaaay???

Assassin_M
08-29-2013, 12:23 AM
No one dare come near AC I and the Altair fans :|

itsamea-mario
im not stoopid ALtar fanboi!!

Even tho Alaitr was de best! okaaaay???

Please take this seriously.
If you have nothing constructive to say then don't speak please.

ACfan443
No one dare come near AC I and the Altair fans :|

Altair master race.

I'm howling!

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:24 AM
u suk

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Mario stop trolling.. you're just frontin you know you're no Ratonhnaké:ton/Connor fan.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Mario stop trolling.. you're just frontin you know you're no Ratonhnaké:ton/Connor fan.
He's his usual self. lol Don't worry.

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 12:28 AM
u suk

That's rude and uncalled for, y are u so mean, get a lyf.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:30 AM
That's rude and uncalled for, y are u so mean, get a lyf.

i have a leaf!

See!???

http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new-thumbnail/ehow/images/a07/0t/jt/leaf-identification-kids-800x800.jpg

Fine! I;m leaving! Me and my leaf!!

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 12:31 AM
i have a leaf!

See!???

http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new-thumbnail/ehow/images/a07/0t/jt/leaf-identification-kids-800x800.jpg

Fine! I;m leaving! Me and my leaf!!

What? can u explain please?

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 12:33 AM
He's his usual self. lol Don't worry.
Lol I'll stop worrying.

I'll have to say this though, Mario your signature is just making me annoyed with Avaline even more, I'm happy Ubisfot changed their mind about not shipping them together! :p

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:33 AM
What? can u explain please?

u asked meh to get a lyf.

I have many lyfs.

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 12:36 AM
u asked meh to get a lyf.

I have many lyfs.

That doesn't make sense. Stop trolling me.

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Lol I'll stop worrying.

I'll have to say this though, Mario your signature is just making me annoyed with Avaline even more, I'm happy Ubisfot changed their mind about not shipping them together! :p
ah yes. That was a relief actually. At first I was okay with the idea but later I hated this pairing for some strange reason. O_o

silvermercy
08-29-2013, 12:37 AM
That doesn't make sense. Stop trolling me.
altair is hawwt!!

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 12:41 AM
ah yes. That was a relief actually. At first I was okay with the idea but later I hated this pairing for some strange reason. O_o
Agreed! Connor deserves a better women.

Alsoomse & Ratonhnhaké:ton would make a beautiful couple, I'm shipping them!

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 12:50 AM
Alsoomse isn't even a real person in the story.

Spider_Sith9
08-29-2013, 12:51 AM
Lehme tell yu zomezhin abawt Mr. Owditure... He, iz da Beez Niiz! Altar n Conner r blend n shootin bin mad. Ezio iz teh bescht!

I agree! Sucks the MP story hacked files says she may not have existed at all. But seeing Connor's calm self and Alsoomse's temper clash would be as funny as Connor and Haytham's Fatherly/Moral Views were interesting.

And since when did Connor get a pervystache?

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Alsoomse isn't even a real person in the story.
Yeah, I know but I was talking about if she was. :)

I agree! Sucks the MP story hacked files says she may not have existed at all. But seeing Connor's calm self and Alsoomse's temper clash would be as funny as Connor and Haytham's Fatherly/Moral Views were interesting.

And since when did Connor get a pervystache?
Agreed.

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 12:55 AM
anyway, Ubisoft were only going to pair Connor and Aveline together in The Tyranny, but decided against it due to conflicting personalities. From what I perceived, it seems as if the Independent and Aveline actually have a similar personality by the way.

I think Connor will either marry Dobby or a character yet to be introduced.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Hopefully in the future we'll know, the one who he marries.

Dobby is a cougar though. :-|

Shahkulu101
08-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Hopefully in the future we'll know, the one who he marries.

He should marry you! he needs an adventure in his life...and by that I mean sexual conquests.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 01:15 AM
He should marry you! he needs an adventure in his life...and by that I mean sexual conquests.
Haha, lol.

Ratonhnhaké:ton/Connor lives in a different dimensional universe that inaccessible to our reality, unfortunately!

I'm in touch with reality, I'll have you know. :)

Shahkulu101
08-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Haha, lol.

Ratonhnhaké:ton/Connor lives in a different dimensional universe that inaccessible to our reality, unfortunately!

I'm in touch with reality, I'll have you know. :)

Yes I'm sure you are AW ;)

I-Like-Pie45
08-29-2013, 01:21 AM
I ship Connor with some random Quebecois he met in in the Northwest Indian War

It will be covered in my co-worker Hilden B. Lade's new fanfiction Requiem - Redux

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 01:47 AM

Uh.. Dobby wasn't really born in 1736. If she was she would look older than mid-twenties. She's probably around the same age as Connor. -_-

Shahkulu101
08-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Dobby and Connor should produce a mixed race, bronzed godess with a sexy Irish accent.

Spider_Sith9
08-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Dobby and Connor should produce a mixed race, bronzed godess with a sexy Irish accent.

*knees buckle* Now I'm wet! :D

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 02:00 AM
I ship Connor with some random Quebecois he met in in the Northwest Indian War

It will be covered in my co-worker Hilden B. Lade's new fanfiction Requiem - Redux

I really hope Requiem Redux takes itself too seriously like the original Requiem.

Jack may think that "The Minstrel's Revenge" is Hilden's best work, but I disagree. I think Hilden needs to write more work like Requiem. But I do agree with Jack though that the implementation of the multiplayer characters AND mechanics was corny and unneeded. I also disagree with the portrayal of Connor having two mindsets: "Connor" and "Rahton:haketon," as they are of the same mind.

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 02:06 AM
Yes! You know, I strongly support these two games:

Assassin's Creed: New Blood - Connor rebuilds the Brotherhood in Colonial America, explores the Northwest Territory, explores Maritime Canada, sails around the Guif of St. Lawrence, and settles down with Dobby.

Assassin's Creed V - Connor and Dobby have a daughter, Connor trains her and takes her out on her first Assassination mission. Connor dies on the mission, and someone takes over as mentor. But the people who killed Connor are after her now too, so the new Mentor sends her to Ireland. She fights for the Brotherhood in Ireland and ends up killing the people who are after her. She then retires and marries and adopts her Husband's name, ending the Kenway saga.

*knees buckle* Now I'm wet! :D

wut. you aren't a girl.. you can't be wet.

Spider_Sith9
08-29-2013, 02:17 AM
Yes! You know, I strongly support these two games:

Assassin's Creed: New Blood - Connor rebuilds the Brotherhood in Colonial America, explores the Northwest Territory, explores Maritime Canada, sails around the Guif of St. Lawrence, and settles down with Dobby.

Assassin's Creed V - Connor and Dobby have a daughter, Connor trains her and takes her out on her first Assassination mission. Connor dies on the mission, and someone takes over as mentor. But the people who killed Connor are after her now too, so the new Mentor sends her to Ireland. She fights for the Brotherhood in Ireland and ends up killing the people who are after her. She then retires and marries and adopts her Husband's name, ending the Kenway saga.

wut. you aren't a girl.. you can't be wet.

Accents make me a girl. Especially Irish ones. yum

Jexx21
08-29-2013, 02:20 AM
..you creep me out.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2013, 02:31 AM
I don't see Connor/Dobby as a couple... :I If anybody played Star Wars Bounty Hunter back in the day, I imagine Connor and Dobby as Jango and Roz.

There were some Easter eggs hinting at a Connor/Ellen relationship, but if that happens I hope she's not as meh in the sequel as she was in AC3.

I-Like-Pie45
08-29-2013, 02:32 AM
I really hope Requiem Redux takes itself too seriously like the original Requiem.

Jack may think that "The Minstrel's Revenge" is Hilden's best work, but I disagree. I think Hilden needs to write more work like Requiem. But I do agree with Jack though that the implementation of the multiplayer characters AND mechanics was corny and unneeded. I also disagree with the portrayal of Connor having two mindsets: "Connor" and "Rahton:haketon," as they are of the same mind.

don't worry

Hilden is willing to slip that

-All French Revolution background include Charlotte will be removed
-The time period might be altered, may no longer take place during War of 1812
-the entire plot will be radically altered from the original Requiem
-it will be aiming for a more somber mood than Requiem.
-All multiplayer stuff will be removed
-Connor's death will be altered but he will still die at the end regardless
-the whole schizoid connor subplot will be removed
-there might be more surreal dream sequences
-Matthew Kenway will still be in the story, but part of his role is altered and he goes down a much darker path to the point of near irredeemable qualities
-New OC Helena Kenway whose storyline role plagiarizes some of your Connor's daughter ideas. M & H are still half-siblings but they don't get along too well
-It will not be connected to the ToKD in any way unlike Requiem which had a reference in ToKD

it will not be out for a while

Kaschra
08-29-2013, 02:38 AM

Better woman?
What... is your problem with Aveline??? -__-

I-Like-Pie45
08-29-2013, 02:42 AM
I think Aveline makes Connor seem emotionally outgoing by comparison with how boring she is :)

Kaschra
08-29-2013, 02:45 AM
I think Aveline makes Connor seem emotionally outgoing by comparison with how boring she is :)
Could you please explain this a bit more? I only watched a few walkthroughs of ACLiberation (and from what I've seen, I really like her)

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 02:49 AM
I don't think any of you are taking my thread seriously.

Assassin_M
08-29-2013, 02:58 AM
Could you please explain this a bit more? I only watched a few walkthroughs of ACLiberation (and from what I've seen, I really like her)
Well, I really like Aveline too, but I don`t think she`d go with Connor....I don`t see her as an inferior woman, but I just don`t see her with Connor for some reason....They`re both Violent people and Connor is angry most of the time and she, well...she`s probably angry and bitter as well (going by the latest AC IV Aveline trailer) so, both wont really help each other imo...they`ll bicker all day :P

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 03:01 AM
I didn't make an AC1 one because AC1 fans aren't ******ed.

pirate1802
08-29-2013, 03:46 AM
I agree OP, AC2 was the bestest!1!eleven!! The AC3/Connor fanboys should get a lyf

Spider_Sith9
08-29-2013, 05:24 AM
Well, I really like Aveline too, but I don`t think she`d go with Connor....I don`t see her as an inferior woman, but I just don`t see her with Connor for some reason....They`re both Violent people and Connor is angry most of the time and she, well...she`s probably angry and bitter as well (going by the latest AC IV Aveline trailer) so, both wont really help each other imo...they`ll bicker all day :P

Always thought Connor was stoic and Aveline was classy.

I didn't make an AC1 one because AC1 fans aren't ******ed.

More like there aren't many fans of AC1... :(

Sigv4rd
08-29-2013, 06:34 AM
Evere1 nose AC2 Titplars waz da beast becaze day r all evill noot lik Haymitch he waz a *****, n knot a reel titplar! N RaDoonHaGayDoon waz da wurst cus hes not Enzio Audi TT de lolololol, Altare of da Midle Weast is so borin cuse he does speach abot philosify wen he shuld be stabin Titplars, Att leest Enzio waz alwaz hunttin da TITTYplars 1 courtesean att a tim lol
Enzio waz xxelightsniperxx an Radoonhagaydoon waz teh kina n00b ho plas RpGams like da Witch Two Sleepes wit Dra Queans or Dagon aids: orsigins!

My Gamer Tag is XXeliteCODluver45XX on Xbox Live, butt not PS5 becase Suny suks forr sum reson!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know if you need me I have to go get some pain killers because that was painful to type... In Short:

IMHO
- Altair is the best Assassin, followed by Connor & ACR Ezio, & Finally AC2-ACB Ezio... Deal with it!
- The console war is the single most ridiculous argument in the history of video game culture, and PC's are better in almost every way!
- Lucy had a fish on her face
- FPS games are overrated also TLOU, Witcher, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Arkham, and just about every other video game is overrated however less so than the entire FPS genre...
- The fact that there is an entire genre devoted to the idea that you are looking through the eyes of a character and have a gun is ridiculous
- QTE's are bad!
- Where is Charles Lee
- The Assassins & Templars are equally stupid
- Haytham wears a taco on his head
- Ezio is overrated (up until ACR)
- I would say Desmond Miles is the worst Assassin of all time, but honestly he was barely an Assassin, Stephane Chapheau is the worst assassin of all time...

roostersrule2
08-29-2013, 06:43 AM
Evere1 nose AC2 Titplars waz da beast becaze day r all evill noot lik Haymitch he waz a *****, n knot a reel titplar! N RaDoonHaGayDoon waz da wurst cus hes not Enzio Audi TT de lolololol, Altare of da Midle Weast is so borin cuse he does speach abot philosify wen he shuld be stabin Titplars, Att leest Enzio waz alwaz hunttin da TITTYplars 1 courtesean att a tim lol
Enzio waz xxelightsniperxx an Radoonhagaydoon waz teh kina n00b ho plas RpGams like da Witch Two Sleepes wit Dra Queans or Dagon aids: orsigins!

My Gamer Tag is XXeliteCODluver45XX on Xbox Live, butt not PS5 becase Suny suks forr sum reson!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know if you need me I have to go get some pain killers because that was painful to type... In Short:

IMHO
- Altair is the best Assassin, followed by Connor & ACR Ezio, & Finally AC2-ACB Ezio... Deal with it!
- The console war is the single most ridiculous argument in the history of video game culture, and PC's are better in almost every way!
- Lucy had a fish on her face
- FPS games are overrated also TLOU, Witcher, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Arkham, and just about every other video game is overrated however less so than the entire FPS genre...
- The fact that there is an entire genre devoted to the idea that you are looking through the eyes of a character and have a gun is ridiculous
- QTE's are bad!
- Where is Charles Lee
- The Assassins & Templars are equally stupid
- Haytham wears a taco on his head
- Ezio is overrated (up until ACR)
- I would say Desmond Miles is the worst Assassin of all time, but honestly he was barely an Assassin, Stephane Chapheau is the worst assassin of all time...Idiot.

itsamea-mario
08-29-2013, 06:45 AM
- I would say Desmond Miles is the worst Assassin of all time, but honestly he was barely an Assassin, Stephane Chapheau is the worst assassin of all time...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!11
tru dat.

adventurewomen
08-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Uh.. Dobby wasn't really born in 1736. If she was she would look older than mid-twenties. She's probably around the same age as Connor. -_-
True, but I can't see them together. I think she's too forward with him, it was awkward watching her tell Connor she wanted to take his virginity. It was like Dobby was ready to pounce on him there and then - which leads me to believe that Connor didn't take her offer. Connor is awkward/shy with women at the moment he doesn't seem the type to go with someone so confident, there has to be an equal balance. I just think that Connor should be with someone he loves, and not be with someone just because it's convenient to be with them. That's why I stand by with what I say Connor deserves a better women.

Better woman?
What... is your problem with Aveline??? -__-
I just don't like Avaline's character.

Kaschra
08-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Stephane Chapeau really is the worst assassin ever. Urgh...

I just don't like Avaline's character.
Yeah, but why?
What's so bad about her that you don't like her?
Please don't tell me you simply don't like her because people pair her up with Connor. PLEASE DON'T

LightRey
08-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Project Legacy was the best game.