PDA

View Full Version : Mrh3 Invitational

Mrh3
08-28-2013, 10:36 AM
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7411/p1u4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/p1u4.jpg/)

Hello everyone, here are the rules of the event:

Sunday 15 september.
Start of the tournament: 14h45 Check in: 14h15
Start of the stream: 16h45 twitch.tv/henip

16 players invitational tournament
Double Elimination Bracket
Each game will be a Bo3 except the final Bo5, winner of the winner bracket will start with 1 game ahead
Each Player will have 2 decks. 1 main deck, 1 side deck.
Every first game have to be started with main decks.
Then they will chose between keeping their main deck or switching to the sidedeck
Each Player will have to provide the replay of their games to mrh3's team (details will be treated in time with each player)
Each Player will have to provide a screenshot of their 2 decks 3 days or more before the event to mrh3's team.
Players are not allowed to share the results of their match with anyone except mrh3s team.
If they do they will be disqualified from all reward and wont be invited a gain for a long period of time.

The bracket of this first invitational will be totally random and the lottery will be streamed some days before.

Reward:

same cash prize than the sponsored tournament

ie @ 50k for the 1st
@ 25k for the 2nd
etc etc details can be found on the sponsored tournament topic

but there will prolly(surely) have some extra goodies given by Kimmundi.

The Top4 will be automatically qualified for the next Invitational and they will be seeded.

I gonna reveal you day by day the players having accepted the invitation...

- Nillicomes
- Carbo20
- CondonesMagicos
- Solh1 ----> L4m4b4l0n1k
- Mitch.sp
- Durendal100
- Enclase
- LQDBrunt
- Rancord
- Cucu99
- Darkoni56910
- Matrix_Disc ----> Replaced by BGata
- Oyau
- Mykikoi
- Grobyl

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/8784/hmh9.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/hmh9.png/)

See ya!
Facebook.com/MrH3nip Twitch.tv/henip

Mrh3.

ulpsz
08-28-2013, 03:26 PM
what do I have to do to participate in this tournament?

J4mesR4ge
08-28-2013, 05:15 PM
I will join it if is possible! That will be great, my ingame name is Jaime93tl (dont know if it matters or not but my elo is ussually arround 1300-1450)

See u! :)

P.S: @Ulpsz: Can I mill u? :D

Durajczyk
08-28-2013, 06:10 PM
what do I have to do to participate in this tournament?
xD

Mrh3
08-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Hello,

This tournament is on invitation only, i tryed to make a mix of very good and known players + some streamers + some less known players.. They are all 1k5+ elo they all perform well everyday.

This tournament will remain on invitation only, if he has success i ll prolly go to a 32 slot tournament. Don't forget that this will be the first of many. There will be a ranking done, pplz will be seeded in future, and i ll try to invite players having 1k5+ and wanting to compete vs the best players.

Mrh3.

ulpsz
08-28-2013, 11:29 PM
so again....WHERE DO I SIGH UP FOR THIS TOURNAMENT....

bustio
08-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Looking forward to seeing this!

offenssif
08-29-2013, 07:17 AM
July Solh1 Wins:562 Losses:1812 Ratio:24%
You invited the best players is his?

GustavXIII
08-29-2013, 08:35 AM
I dont know whats so hard to understand about this, he made it pretty clear in my opinion.

You can participate if you are invited and or get some sort of wildcard by him. And if i understood that correctly, you have to be over 1500 ELO. Good luck with the tournament Mrh3.

Banehollow89
08-29-2013, 09:51 AM
It seems that people don't want to read, or just don't understand what invitational means. :D

J4mesR4ge
08-29-2013, 10:01 AM
It seems that people don't want to read, or just don't understand what invitational means. :D

Well not everyone have a very fluid english, thats why im asking

@Mrh3: Ok, I dont understand why is only for +1,5k players, I think I cam be competitive playing against those players but is your tournament and u are the law so nothing more to tell, good luck!

Ipwnfour
08-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Just a FYI, in case you missed it:

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/MM-DOC/tournament_sponsor.png

Dear Champions,

If you want to get help for rewards from us (Gold, lots of precious gold!), all you have to do from now on is follow the steps below when you create your tournament:
1. A dedicated forum thread must be posted on one (or more) of the official Ubisoft forums
2. The rules and time-frame of the tournament must be clearly written down
3. The tournament must not be limited in access to anyone, unless if in-game limitations (for example minimum ELO, level, use of specific cards etc.)
4. The tournament must have a minimum of 16 participants to be made official
5. All victory screenshots must be provided on the official forum thread

Enjoy,
Aza and the DoC Team

Aza404
08-29-2013, 10:54 AM
@Ipwnfour: he came to see the dev team directly about this and we've given him special rewards :)
Not limiting it is indeed a condition if you want to host a simple tournament format, but if your idea does not fit in the requirements, you can still come and ask us for help (we can refuse if we think the idea will not work though).

ulpsz
08-30-2013, 02:27 PM
nowhere in the first post does it say that you need 1500 elo...

someone please clarify that...I don't like playing at this elo level so I'm currentley below it...but I'll make it back for this tournament...

and what do I have to do to get invited...or is it a random process???

Enclase
08-30-2013, 02:45 PM
nowhere in the first post does it say that you need 1500 elo...

someone please clarify that...I don't like playing at this elo level so I'm currentley below it...but I'll make it back for this tournament...

and what do I have to do to get invited...or is it a random process???

Everyone can play, that's why it is called 'invitational'. Easy!

Durajczyk
08-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Too...hard...to...understand...

Mrh3
08-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Here is the list of the players that have already accepted the challenge:

- Nillicomes
- Carbo20
- CondonesMagicos
- Solh1
- Mitch.sp
- Durendal100
- Enclase
- LQDBrunt
- Rancord
- CuCu99
- Darkoni59610
- Matrix_Disc
- Oyau
- Mykikoi
- Grobyl

ulpsz
08-31-2013, 12:16 AM
Everyone can play, that's why it is called 'invitational'. Easy!

that did not clarify anything....

does one get randomley invited (and than has to accept) or is it enough to post on THIS THREAD and say that you want to play...

and exacley how do you get invited..do you get a PM on forums ???

Mrh3
08-31-2013, 10:03 AM
that did not clarify anything....

does one get randomley invited (and than has to accept) or is it enough to post on THIS THREAD and say that you want to play...

and exacley how do you get invited..do you get a PM on forums ???

Man, are you trolling or something? It seems you are the only one here to not get how it works..

It is an invitational, I made a list of solid/known players, they are all 1k5 + they are all performing well in jackpots and others tournaments. I made that list with the help of others 1k5+ players. And i will try in the future to have more slots so i will invite even more solid players. If you are not invited that doesnot mean that i consider you as weaker or something, i just had to made choices for this first tournament.

I dont know everyone, i didnot face everyone, pplz that helped me to create this list neither, so i will try in the future to invite the pplz that deserves it, but there will always be unhappy people.

Mrh3.

ulpsz
08-31-2013, 01:52 PM
Man, are you trolling or something? It seems you are the only one here to not get how it works..

It is an invitational, I made a list of solid/known players, they are all 1k5 + they are all performing well in jackpots and others tournaments. I made that list with the help of others 1k5+ players. And i will try in the future to have more slots so i will invite even more solid players. If you are not invited that doesnot mean that i consider you as weaker or something, i just had to made choices for this first tournament.

I dont know everyone, i didnot face everyone, pplz that helped me to create this list neither, so i will try in the future to invite the pplz that deserves it, but there will always be unhappy people.

Mrh3.

you should have said that clearley in the first post so that NON NERDS may also understand......

thank you for taking your time to explain tgough....

so basically you send invites to players who you consider worthy and if they accept they are in....being a tournament that YOU organize ...you get to decide who to invite...sound fair enough...

good luck with your enterprize...

but one more thing, could you please post the list with the players you want to invite in THIS THREAD...

Mrh3
08-31-2013, 10:18 PM
The final list of the 16 players that have accepted the challenge. The lottery for the brackets will be Saturday 7 september @9 pm Paris time on my chan twitch.tv/henip.

- Nillicomes
- Carbo20
- CondonesMagicos
- Solh1
- Mitch.sp
- Durendal100
- Enclase
- LQDBrunt
- Rancord
- CuCu99
- Darkoni59610
- Matrix_Disc
- Oyau
- Mykikoi
- Grobyl
- Kaitoshiki

VampFury
09-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Nice Mrh3, good effort. Lot of familiar names. Hope I will have free time so I can see this :)

Mrh3
09-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Hello, Solh1 had to forfeit he is sub by L4m4b4l0n1k

Here is the final bracket..

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/8784/hmh9.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/hmh9.png/)

Mrh3
09-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Matrix can't join the tournament, he is replaced by BGata

Nillicomes
09-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the tournament. I didn't understand much from the commentators... but it was fun participating!

NorsemanXXI
09-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Great final matches.

Probably the best tournament I saw so far. I really loved how this tournament was designed.

Congrats to the organization and the winner.

M0rw47h
09-16-2013, 12:08 AM
Thanks to Mrh3 and judges (LJWoong & Ashorne) for amazing tournament. Ubi could learn alot.
Also I would like to thank all opponents for exciting games, especially LQDBrunt for great final :rolleyes:

Mrh3
09-16-2013, 12:09 AM
Okay so the results:

1st : LQDBrunt
2nd: L4m4b4l0n1k
3rd: Nillicomes
4th: Mykikoi
5-6th: BGata - Darkoni
7-8th: Rancord - Carbo20

Mrh3
09-16-2013, 12:27 AM
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4338/hqz.png

LQDBrunt
09-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Thanks for organizing this Mrh3 and team, it was a pleasure to participate.

Gratz to all my opponents, games were fun and rewarding to win, gratz to Lambalonik for his convincing road to Finals, with Kelthor, of all decks.

Looking forward to next edition !

PS, i finally beat Nillicomes, yey :)

Kaijasan
09-16-2013, 12:50 AM
Thanks to Tempfire72 and Hakis50 who were with me to organize the 88 replay that the players sent, to the judges who did their job perfectly, to Mrh3 and Wahabin for the cast, and to the 623 viewers who endure game's crashes (twice) with us :)

Gratz to LQDBrunt, L4m4b4l0n1k, Nillicomes and others players,

So see you next time ;)

(P.S.: Special gratz to Carbo who managed to finish in top8, I don't kwno how, but he did it.)

Enclase
09-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Well done, nice organization and nice team.

Good job mates ;-)

Nillicomes
09-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks for organizing this Mrh3 and team, it was a pleasure to participate.

Gratz to all my opponents, games were fun and rewarding to win, gratz to Lambalonik for his convincing road to Finals, with Kelthor, of all decks.

Looking forward to next edition !

PS, i finally beat Nillicomes, yey :)

HAHAHA! It was truly a good time to beat me. :D

But you have good sportsmanship, so I am happy anyway ^^

LurifaxB
09-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Nice. Congrats to the winners. I would love to see some of these games.

Is there a place you can watch these replays?

Tukidydess
09-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Nice. Congrats to the winners. I would love to see some of these games.

Is there a place you can watch these replays?

You can watch it on twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/henip/b/461842986
Congratulation to the winners! :)

Mrh3
09-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Yes i did highlights of all the games we did comment. And i will comment all the games we didnot have time to Tonight on my chan in order to highlight them too.

LurifaxB
09-16-2013, 11:25 AM
Perfect! Thanks guys.

Durendal100
09-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks For this tournament, was really fun for me but sadly the skill lvl was 2 high for me :D

Gz to the winner :) Cant wait for next Series!

Durajczyk
09-16-2013, 03:28 PM
L4m4b4l0n1k gratz!
You were the best!

VampFury
09-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Congratulations to Mrh3 and his team, to LQDBrunt, L4m4b4l0n1k, Nillicomes, Mykikoi and all other players participating in this tournament and to all people that supported and watched this :)

ps. I couldn't watch it :( but I'll sure watch it later. I bet there are lot of great games and a lot of stuff that I can learn!

philcas31
09-16-2013, 06:39 PM
bravo pour ce tournoi en c'est régalé, bien amicalement