PDA

View Full Version : Mamjushi down - now where to stand and when?

djangoxv
08-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Probably missing something hugely obvious. but a distinct possibility there is some bugginess around.
I mean, I battled through a ton of bugginess, turning in place, hung when blasting opponents back, no dodge... I hung out in the Thieves Den, fought behind the castle and beefed up until I could take out Mumushi.... then... nothing

I think it is supposed to be North at dawn, South at noon, East at dusk and West at nightfall... but not sure how to do this, as nothing seems to light up at those times... well the angels light up, but there is not any recognition I am on the right square at the right time. What is the trick? Lower the time down to 1 minute for all?

Aeon1977
08-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Always have a look at the four statues, they all need to be lit. So when you have the stepped upon first plate which lights a statue, go to another one until the 2nd one is lit etc. With a bit of trial and error, youŽll find the right combination without worrying about story and such.

Otenko56
08-28-2013, 07:50 AM
SOS SO2 SOS 4OS
OXO OXO OXO OXO
SO1 SOS 3OS SOS

Follow the numbers

S = Statues
X = Center
O = Floor Tiles

1st place to step on is on your right when you spawn at the top

LordGraa
08-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Jesus guys - no offence - but are you blind or used to be guided to every point of interest? :o This was the easiest "puzzle" I have ever seen:

Just watch the golden linings on statues` swords and step on those plates in that order I - II - III - IIII - and thats it!

Easy, isn`t it? Have fun :)

Kmanfree
08-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Jesus guys - no offence - but are you blind or used to be guided to every point of interest? :o This was the easiest "puzzle" I have ever seen:

Just watch the golden linings on statues` swords and step on those plates in that order I - II - III - IIII - and thats it!

Easy, isn`t it? Have fun :)

What does Jesus have to do with this puzzle?