PDA

View Full Version : Quest - Experience - Skill points

the_swe_eel
08-26-2013, 07:13 PM
You have to do alot of killing before you can make a quest and when you have made the quest you only got 75 experience point, I'm used to level up or almost level up when a quest is solved. And the few skill points I got when I leveled up I had to put in a single skill so I could reach the expert level for that skill, It would be nice if you could put 1 ore 2 skill point into another skill or into a new skill.
The horseshoes from MMVI was very nice to have when you needed some extra skill points to reach a new skill level.

The freemage got 8 skill Points(skills) at start but it will take a very long time Before you can reach expert level for those skills, it would have been better i you could have spent more than 1 point to one skill at the beginning and that you could buy skills from shops.

NalimX
08-26-2013, 10:04 PM
The freemage got 8 skill Points(skills) at start but it will take a very long time Before you can reach expert level for those skills, it would have been better i you could have spent more than 1 point to one skill at the beginning .

I support the quoted part of your post. Mostly because the current limitations mean you are able to purchase almost everything at level one (as a human) and don't have much choice about it. It would be nice to be able to invest up to 4 (the amount you can allocate before you need to visit an expert trainer...I think it's 4) points per skill at char creation.