PDA

View Full Version : Just an Interesting Question (endgame) ***SPOILERS***

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 09:46PM (server time: GMT 0)

At the end of the game, when the Vizier asks if you have something to say to the princess, is there anything you can do there besides kill him? Or is there any special way to kill him?

It seems to me that this alludes to a different ending, or perhaps to that unlockable re-make level of POP1, but I haven't the foggiest. I've tried lots of things, but I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm missing.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted on 11/20/03 09:46PM (server time: GMT 0)

At the end of the game, when the Vizier asks if you have something to say to the princess, is there anything you can do there besides kill him? Or is there any special way to kill him?

It seems to me that this alludes to a different ending, or perhaps to that unlockable re-make level of POP1, but I haven't the foggiest. I've tried lots of things, but I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm missing.

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 07:31 AM
I have the same question. The only thing I've come across here is if you run towards Farah, she hides behind a vase. Ran everywhere, hit everthing with my sword, nothing. There HAS to be something here. It's too obvious not to have something. I'm turning it back on right now and trying again......

XyZspineZyX
11-21-2003, 04:23 PM
I also tried putting my swords away and walking up to her, but she still runs and hides. There really doesn't seem to be much you can do, but someone simply *has* to figure this out. I tried a ton of things on my first playthrough, which was just under ten hours, and then again on the second time where I clocked in at just under 4:30. It doesn't seem to change anything.

The other two things I'm curious about are these:

When Farrah says "It's not that kind of game" in the mirror room, is that just a joke from the developers, or is that actually supposed to mean something?

Farrah also complains about soldiers and how all they ever do is fight. For some reason I think this has to be some kind of hint about the end, but as I've said, I've tried everything I can think of.

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 01:00 AM
I think it's just meant for affect. That is, YOU give the last blow to the Vizier or doesn't do anything to the princess ever no matter how long you wait dispite his threats.

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 05:57 AM
You know in the last fight after the third clone you can kill the vizier, if you don't he caughs a couple of times and then creats another clone, and every time he moves a little bit towards you. I did that for like two hours do you people know if anything special happend if he's in a specific place or something like that?