PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy Deluxe Box Edition?

ZoinksALot
08-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I am so anxious and thrilled to play this full game in old school format once again. My brother and I have been waiting a long time for the next Might and Magic game to come along that resonates the same game style feeling as MM4 - 7 in those days. It was so addictive and fantastic back then and will now again by the looks of the trailers.

When Legend of Grimrock came out, which I enjoyed playing, it gave me some sort of anticipation that this style of game play will once again appear more often. It also brought back so many fond memories of Might and Magic and other similar games like the original Lands of Lore, Wizardry 6 and 7, and so on. It was then that I hoped some day somebody would make Might and Magic the same way as well as the other games. It is now that one of my prayers have been answered.... YES!!

However, I would like to purchase the deluxe box edition as described in the Might and Magic X Legacy site but the link to the ubisoft's shop doesn't have it. Why's that? If there's a reason why you can't buy it now then state it on the site rather than showing it with a link to buy it.

Can anyone provide a link where I can buy it? I'm from Canada and am willing to buy it overseas as well.

Can a developer or somebody from ubisoft explain why?

Thank you all.

fbdbh
08-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Can anyone provide a link where I can buy it? I'm from Canada and am willing to buy it overseas as well.

Can a developer or somebody from ubisoft explain why?

Thank you all.

So far nobody has explained why half the world can't buy the Deluxe. United States is out as default, but it seems that the majority of the European Union is out as well. And now Canada confirmed.

I hope they will be making the game available in the world, or I'll be pissed.

Masterluck86
08-25-2013, 05:48 PM
You can buy it in Germany, when you know somebody here you could send it there. But shipping costs to Canada are very high.