PDA

View Full Version : Any release date on first patch?

SteelersFan70
08-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi Developers,

I realize there's been a lot of feedback from Early Access customers so far who have turned up a number of things that are either bugs or things we'd like to see improved/changed in the game.

Any chance you can issue a quick patch for some of the minor things like day/night cycle and weapon durability that people have mentioned can be tweaked in a config file?

I think it would make the overall experience for every Early Access customer a better experience and deliver better feedback on bigger issues as well. Quite frankly, I'm not a programmer or game developer so I really don't like having to tweak files myself to make an alpha game deliver a better performance.

Thanks!

znork
08-24-2013, 05:06 PM
In pre realse like this its not called patching its new realses. So there will be new realses withe new bugs to find dont worry:D

LE-Larissa
08-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Hi SteelersFan70,

Thank you for your posting and your question. We are currently in the process of gathering all the player feedback of the first week of Early access, that were written by all of you guys in the forums and / or the blog. Please understand that it takes some time for us to gather everything and to prioritize it and to put it all in perspective. ;) We will have a look on the results within the team in the beginning of next week and share first results with you guys on the blog (https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog) during next week, too.
Depending on the outcome of all the player feedback summary and the team meeting, we will discuss what will be patched/pre-released next and how much time we'll need for it and of course, as soon as we know, we'll share those details with you too.

So stay tuned for next weeks blog postings. :)

Thanks for your patience,
Anna (LE-Larissa)