PDA

View Full Version : where are all the assassin interactions now :l?

xDSx Latinchaos
08-24-2013, 06:36 AM
I personally liked AC brotherhood & revelations because u got to interact with other assassins and it made it fun, but AC3 their was no other assassins :l (barley) n I understand cuz of the story line, but this AC4 also looks like their will be no other to little assassin interaction :l, isn't it the whole Creed thing that placed it all together,

now I just feel like its losing it. bring back more assassins or another story line, to continue something new! idk another time in history, another ancestor, or descendant or something that would make it interesting and fun.

I loved the whole interaction with the Creed and I loved revelations ( Ezio) because of the training of recruits and taking back dens, and all that stuff,
I loved brotherhood because of the other assassins interactions and all.

I don't want AC4 to be the lone assassin like AC3 :l

Assassin_M
08-24-2013, 06:41 AM
AC III has the second most Assassin interaction after AC I...

what you`re asking for is the mentioning of the Creed...

roostersrule2
08-24-2013, 07:26 AM
AC III has the second most Assassin interaction after AC I...

what you`re asking for is the mentioning of the Creed...A bit more then the mentioning of it, in AC3 although your recruits were assassins they didn't feel like assassins. He wants the guild back which is something I too want back.

plentybeef
08-24-2013, 07:44 AM
I can say the same thing I played ac skipped ac 2. Spent non stop playing ac b. revelations was a breeze. But in ac3 I didnt interact much with the assassins. I for got all about them till I almost finished the game, I had already taken back every fort , and home sted missions complete. But I only remember being thrown in the assassins recruitment without knowing it was even a recruit mission. Then after Connors recruit brutishly slams a butcher knife in a mans neck. Then Connor, as merciless and ghoulish as can be, tells the recruit to end the suffering. It wasn't what I was expecting from Connor. I thought the first blow was the last strike, and the last words or a dying man and his last gasp of expiring air.

roostersrule2
08-24-2013, 07:48 AM
I can say the same thing I played ac skipped ac 2. Spent non stop playing ac b. revelations was a breeze. But in ac3 I didnt interact much with the assassins. I for got all about them till I almost finished the game, I had already taken back every fort , and home sted missions complete. But I only remember being thrown in the assassins recruitment without knowing it was even a recruit mission. Then after Connors recruit brutishly slams a butcher knife in a mans neck. Then Connor, as merciless and ghoulish as can be, tells the recruit to end the suffering. It wasn't what I was expecting from Connor. I thought the first blow was the last strike, and the last words or a dying man and his last gasp of expiring air.You gotta play AC2 cow, indeed though Stephane was a but extreme haha.

Jexx21
08-24-2013, 11:26 AM
AC4 has the most potential for actually feeling like there is an Assassin order since Assassin's Creed (2007).