PDA

View Full Version : Lighthouse Puzzle - Spoilers!

punktrash383
08-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Ok, I admit that I tend to get easily frustrated at these kinds of puzzles... but regardless, I'm stuck at the 'relighting the light' puzzle after killing the boss. The four stepping stones aren't even in the cardinal directions (NESW)... anyone have any helpful hints for me?

Thanks!

punktrash383
08-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Ok, nevermind. I finally figured it out. For anyone else getting annoyed at this, if you watch the statues while stepping on the pressure plates, you want them all to be lit up at the same time. Ignore what the book said and just go from plate to plate until you have 4 of them lit up. Hope this helps... :)

xfysxbowtie
08-24-2013, 06:24 AM
Is this really so hard? There is sign POSTED at one of the pillars with a riddle on it. Solve the riddle and you understand how to light the lighthouse.

schuschinger
08-25-2013, 04:44 AM
well the big problem is probably that you cant read it while gihting,which obviously is right at the start,at least I couldnt.I fought him straight up with regeneration/potions and avoiding to be blown off the roof.I could only read it after I killed him, at which Point it was useless

Limdul1
10-15-2013, 08:03 AM
same happend to me: killed the boss and then i was stucked on the top of the lighthouse. no way to solve the puzzle or use the teleporter anymore
this is a terrible bug

foolstone
10-16-2013, 11:09 AM
It is not so hard.
but...

There is no direction on your map.
And the direction of those tiles are not align with your map.

Is this really so hard? There is sign POSTED at one of the pillars with a riddle on it. Solve the riddle and you understand how to light the lighthouse.

PaulH1957
10-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi

Whilst manoeuvering to stay away from the edge (Big Bad has wind spell to knock you off & auto kill), I managed to step on all four pressure pads which remained lit. This lit up the teleport link, bit had to wait until I killed Big Bad

Hope that helped
Thanks
Paul H