PDA

View Full Version : When is new expansion expected?

VampFury
08-22-2013, 01:17 PM
End of september, october or?

pwnpoints
08-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Jason said that they were aiming for late September in his stream. Fingers crossed.

coinmagic45
08-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Not to be uber negative, but seeing how long it takes them to implement simple bug fixes, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. I am considering saving my gold/seals to buy packs when they hopefully go on sale after the new set is released, but unless a firm release date is set, I think I'd be waiting for a while...

Psychobabble.au
08-27-2013, 05:15 AM
Tech updates and card design/development are separate things, Ubi's actually been really good and reliable at releasing new cards for this game. I'm hopeful they'll hit this date to, they've met all of their previous deadlines.

pod11
08-27-2013, 04:30 PM
haven't they been like 1 month late with previous expansion?
That said, its better releasing its when its ready rather than full of bugs.

Aniretalek
09-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Do we know what will happen to the Herald of the Void Packs? Will they be sold for gold, just like when Void Rising became the "old" expansion?

David.ss
09-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Do we know what will happen to the Herald of the Void Packs? Will they be sold for gold, just like when Void Rising became the "old" expansion?
I think so, maybe the price will be the sam as VR pack right now 18.500 gold for basic pack.

I think HotV box will be on discount too prior to the next expansion release. Before VR box get discounted to 850 seals, I hope it's the same for HotV box :D